Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new coins?  (Read 1116 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:35 PM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

it depends, there are new coins which is good and others are not. For example, the new ETI coins is best, i like the project anyway, but as ive said, it depends on what coins are you interested, there are such developers who likes to introduced new coins but in the end they abandoned it.
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?
Tourists in the market, only a dozen of these three hundred can do something and show a small development. For example, metal or gas, the rest here for a short time and only affect the prices of parental coins and their capitalization.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

As arbitrage projects are doing well i jumped into a relatively new one called dropil, they have automated working arb bots on their platform, although their token price is going down at the moment but their bot do yield like 3 to 4% returns bi-weekly, if the value of their tokens grows too which is expected then it can provide really good returns.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:13:36 AM

I've added few coins few days ago.

It's a good timing to add more coins while the market is in such red. You can have those coins that you think will grow in the future when the bull starts to hit the market again. It's black friday sale like they say so adding new  coins is ideal if you are a holder and wants to have a better portfolio if the market goes lively again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

This year's new altcoin is like vegetables in the vegetable market. It is fresh every day, but the taste is the same! The new currency has no innovation and does not help the market!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Kulitha

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

I think this is the time to get most important investment decisions. Because i believe after this huge dip there will be great time for most reliable projects only.the journey of lot of shitcoins will be end. So i only focus on only top ranked coins. even if there are lot of reliable new coins this is not time to get huge risk according to my opinion.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

It's a good timing to add more coins while the market is in such red. You can have those coins that you think will grow in the future when the bull starts to hit the market again. It's black friday sale like they say so adding new  coins is ideal if you are a holder and wants to have a better portfolio if the market goes lively again.

That's true. I mean, new coins are good to invest in sometimes because their values are low, but they can yield good returns if they find success in the market, especially if they were able to get that it a short amount of time. I think the danger there comes from the process of selecting the right coin to invest in. There are hundreds, if not, thousands of coins in the market already, and day by day, many are adding up to that number, thus, making the selection process even more difficult. Therefore, to know that you are betting on the right coin, you must structure a good selection method, at least, that way, you can be sure to actually get some good returns with a higher probability.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:42:05 AM

The investment in new coins is usually very much like gambling. Unless the coin has a strong future market, investing in new coins is risky, not 2017. Now the 2018 cryptocurrency market is a bear market you need to know about this.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:46:40 AM

Every day on the exchange out a lot of coins. This is a very time-consuming process, to study carefully at least some of them. Perhaps some of them in the future will be very promising and will take place in the top 20. It is high risk to buy new coins, especially with low capitalization, but can also bring you huge profit.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

I think it's quite interesting, because a lot of new coins come in meaning a lot of coins want to compete to be the best with the programs they offer, I think the new coins have to fight harder in order to convince investors to be able to join them. with programs that mutually appeal to me I think new coins can compete with old coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

That's true. I mean, new coins are good to invest in sometimes because their values are low, but they can yield good returns if they find success in the market, especially if they were able to get that it a short amount of time. I think the danger there comes from the process of selecting the right coin to invest in. There are hundreds, if not, thousands of coins in the market already, and day by day, many are adding up to that number, thus, making the selection process even more difficult. Therefore, to know that you are betting on the right coin, you must structure a good selection method, at least, that way, you can be sure to actually get some good returns with a higher probability.
Selecting one good coin is a struggle. If you are aware that many of these low valued new coins can also become a scam anytime.

But that's it, this is like a gamble and you have to trust your intuition base on what you have been researching. You don't just pick a random coin that is very cheap but if you are that type of investor, you are aware of the risk. And if you are lucky enough to have that yolo mindset, you really will reap the profits when it boomed the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

New coins are not all bad. There still legit projects. Actually I love this upcoming Gigzi one.. This has the very potential to join the top 100 coins..

It is very useful and has a great value already backing crypto assets with precious metals price. So we can avoid the high volatility issue in crypto market. Moreover, Gigzi will bring our crypto to life by being able to exchange it into fiat globally. This is doable through partnering with local banks, which already done by Gigzi. An other strong point of this new project is the ability to secure our digital Gigzi assets using Biometric Iritech recognition. https://gigzi.com

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

Now this is the decline of cryptocurrency. Usually my eyes don't focus on new coins. Now I don't like a lot of new coins. Excellent coins are rare. It is difficult for investors to find such coins. For new coins, it is recommended that novices can't listen to other people's suggestions.

CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

The best coin by my opinion is Pivx, they are neutral, they don't lie like XRP, and it's a private more secure cryptocurrency... But at current state of market I really think it's better to buy bitcoin only, because after mooning some crypto is still cheap or even cheaper against bitcoin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Sylvial

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

For those who have resources to add new coins to their portfolio, this is the best time to do so, especially those low sats coins which huge potentials. But a lot of people will argue that it's safe to accumulate BTC only in these times. Again, it's function of what interests you more, BTC or alts.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

New coins won't be very good in most cases, they can easily lose their value, and some old coins are more stable than new coins. Usually, I don't easily invest in any new coin, they are very risky.
If you want to invest in any New coin, I suggest that you should make everything clear about it, make sure you are not encountering a scam.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

New coins that are developing and these coins have the opportunity to have different prices. If the coin is potential it will be easy to be accepted by the community and will have a stronger community.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

this is the importance of learning about new things and new coins, we must judge whether they are appropriate for us to include in our coin portfolio, I will still consider adding new coins to the size of the coin community they have, trading volume on some credible exchanges, users active and dev team that continues to innovate to improve the coin
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

about the new coins there are possible they can moon anytime even this dump market if their project is good that investors interested to invest, but it's risky to invest in new coins they can also dump anytime.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: