Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new coins?  (Read 1129 times)
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

Always all new coin aren't good. Sometimes some coin I figured out which have light future. Recently I found one new good coin NPXS  and I see a future, Credits also good. New coin has chance to pump anytime.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:20:52 PM

for now there are too many coins and the coins turned out to be fraudulent. this is a fact that is happening now where the market has experienced a big decline. and also the coin the more the price goes down
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

I am not very interested in new coins at this point since they have a very high rate of failure these days and the market is filled with people who are just trying to scam others out of their hard earned money. It would be better to just invest whatever money that you have into a coin that has already been established in the market

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

It seems to me that in the present conditions there is no need to rush investors into new coins. Now the coins that are steadily on the market are suffering, and they have already lost 30-50% of their value. And new coins in general can not withstand such a situation and just disappear.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Crypto is ricky and while marlet is red I am afraid to invest in new coins. The chance that I will find a golden mine there is too low

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

Verge, Waves, Siacoin I like these projects, I follow them quite a lot and keep their tokens.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

The new coins are not worth on the cryptocurrency at the moment due to the bleed decreasing of the price. I think if you want to buy more coins, please forget ICO Token and invest in the cryptos stand in top 5 in this market, for example, BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, and EOS.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Waiting for Bitcoin 1k
consientelar

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

when moment to buy?
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:01:46 AM

Basically, good project comes with good Coins. If you found some good projects, it's better to keep an eye on it because in the future, its altcoin might provide too opportunity to provide money. But not all new coins has these traits, still many more are useless.
nipenohy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:11:57 AM

m-m... what to buy at now?
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

Basically, good project comes with good Coins. If you found some good projects, it's better to keep an eye on it because in the future, its altcoin might provide too opportunity to provide money. But not all new coins has these traits, still many more are useless.
I always give a hope against the new coins with the hope they will experience increasing development and able to influence the development of the improvement of the existing market. I think more and more of the new coins will be very beneficial for future Cryptocurrency.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

Most new coins do not offer anything new and therefore they are not interesting for me.
I just stick to bitcoin and ethereum and that is enough for me.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:43 AM

new coins are indeed very promising, especially if the projects they plan to run well can even grow rapidly. it will affect the price of their tokens and benefit investors and holders.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

For me I think the new coin in the market get me interested and excited because at least altcoin is now popular to the whole world and many investors are happy for that.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

There are lots of potential coins these days but honestly, they can't move forward because of the current market situation. I guess, it is best to buy new coins with potential these days and hold until the market rise again.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:23:46 AM

I think what copy pasting its not good.
For long time i dont see something really new, last new coins was ada tron eos, they try to create blockchain 3.0 but while unsuccess

raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

I think at this situation investing into New coins is risky. Cause nowadays so many new coins coming on the market and most of them shitcoin. I think we need to keep ourselves away from this all coins.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:50:53 AM

I think many are just coming in for the money and not really ready to make use of blockchain in solving any issue or add benefit to mankind, and if this great opportunity is mix used am sorry it might be hard to have a recheck , so many still buy and sell the new coin but I believe is just for making more btc in value.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

This year new coin is not effective as we all feels the market is in bloodbath. Only few new coin suceed because the project not valueble  when the price is not so good. Maybe next year will be the right time to produce new coin, still believe that the market will pump again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: