Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about new coins?  (Read 1116 times)
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

New coins are more profitable than old coins, some new coins actually prove that they deserve to be in the best coin rank for investment and trading, in contrast to old coins that seem to be dying soon, they still seem to start to fly and develop

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
thenorthblue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

I recently found for myself a new project Digitex. I recommend everyone to pay attention to it. new exchange with margin trading without commissions. the coin is already in my portfolio.

I will check that coin. Recently, i stop searching, analyzing and reviewing new projects in crypto world since the market is unstable. But i ll check some of them.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

New coins are always interesting to see the progress of their project. and in fact, everyone always likes a new project to support. if the project is good, then it's likely to be successful. I am always interested in new coins.
There is nothing actually bad with new coins as long as you know they have long term potentials of sustainable increase in value in the future and the only way you can know that is to be sure they have good products that will be useful in real life. The market will not remain speculative forever, a time will come when the survival of a market will be dependent on what it is offering and not just by some people wanting to get rich quick which is something that is a lot paramount right now.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

New coins that has no solid use is better not being created, it will just increasing the amount of useless coin in cryptocurrency world.
I think every developer would be better to cooperate to create a high quality coins instead of making many coins that has no real value to it.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:34:25 AM

my interest in new altcoins and forks has really dropped and most of them i do not need. apparently, most coins are just there to make the dev team rich. i find new coins only interesting if they can really offer something new.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?
For some of the newer altcoins, I won't try to make an investment easily, so the risk is bigger.
The new Altcoin is a great idea that is very profitable. because with the presence of the new coins will be very beneficial to support the progress and well-being of the coins. because nowadays many developments on the coin to produce a much better development.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:52:33 AM

the new coins are currently disposed of when they entered into the Exchange. many are in a hurry to release even though this in a pretty low price. but not all new coin look bad and some of which have the potential for great can even arrive at the ICO price set.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

New coins have greater hopes and have very creative ideas that are able to produce real products. But to get new coins that have the potential of course you have to be careful and you have to do research. New coins must have a good development team so they can enter the stock market immediately.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

There are some new good coins with promising future and there are some bad new coins as well ,it depends on your research to choose the right ones and newer coins are always so cheap too which I think  its worth it and we need new coins to fix some old mistakes other coins couldn't fix

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

too many coins now don't have an effect and actually make the market crumble. now we can see that the market is getting destroyed. making many people not see the potential of a new coin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:28:36 AM

I'am willing to support and buy new coins, i see no problem with new coins if they have a good concept and a strong and experienced team to develop their concept and offer us good products. We need new coins to expand the market and keep market active.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:33:08 AM

I think the old system will be destroyed. There will be no more projects that have only the idea formulated in white paper. Almost all of them will disappear. Negative market, the coming global economic crisis push out the weak. Most likely in a couple of years CMC will be look different.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

my interest in new altcoins and forks has really dropped and most of them i do not need. apparently, most coins are just there to make the dev team rich. i find new coins only interesting if they can really offer something new.
your statement is very precise, new coins that are not clear in concept, then it will only become a mining tool for the Dev coin, and enrich them. because a new coin that is really good will be on the market list and has a large volume
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Friends, a question for those who are interested in new coins, who has added to your portfolio of the top 100 (below the first 3 dozens) in your opinion interesting?

all i can say about the new coins is that some of them is good and some of them is good. Thats you have to study the coins before you invest.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

I've added few coins few days ago.

It's a good timing to add more coins while the market is in such red. You can have those coins that you think will grow in the future when the bull starts to hit the market again. It's black friday sale like they say so adding new  coins is ideal if you are a holder and wants to have a better portfolio if the market goes lively again.
It is indeed a very good timing when it comes to investing into more projects as it is today. The fact remains that a lot of these coins are already showing great sign for a good level of demand and anyone who is sure ready to start picking the good ones now should better be doing so at this point. We know the potential is based totally on the team, product and the solution it is going to create in the long run as that is the basic thing anyone should be looking out for at all in the market right now, which to me sounds about more like some pretty good opportunity right now as long as you know exactly what you are doing.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Imagine there are diamonds there too. Recently I stumbled upon a metal coin, of course a little promoted, but not bad in technology. And gas, about which I hear conversations more often.

raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

I would gladly accepted a new coin if i'm sure it will be a good coin and it's highly usable for the future. better for investment of perhaps to be used for daily need.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

I think its the right time to consider some new project coins that seems quite promising because I believe market is running almost at their year bottom so If we bought the good potential coins our chances of earning good profit probably higher than other altcoins available in the market. But if we opt out wrong coin it can be worthless too. Recently I bought HELP coin to my portfolio as it seems to me very promising and its supply is also very limited.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

at the moment I doubt that their new coins fall very far from the ICO price and no one is responsible for buying back to stabilize prices. so that some of them become shitcoin in the near future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: