Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic.  (Read 2370 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

They lose more because of negative mindset they got.

I think that the history of ups and downs shows that everything will be fine, the main thing is to have patience!
Yes everthing's will be right and this is what they don't understand with this market. All of those things that happened to the fast makes this market better for those experienced ones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

In my opinion it's normal, no one wants to experience a loss especially with greater risk if we still hold the altcoin that we believe in, because it certainly will continue to increase the losses that exist, not new or old problems, but it's more about a principle economy, preventing greater losses by taking the risk of small losses, and when all reach the bottom, we can buy it back

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

I see that too many sell lower because they hope to buy cheaper. however, this is not always justified. and many lose a significant part of their funds.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

I see that too many sell lower because they hope to buy cheaper. however, this is not always justified. and many lose a significant part of their funds.

You are right it is not a good decision to seel with a low price like this market. We need to sell high and be patienced. After every bearish market I guess we will see a bullish market.

Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:11:01 PM

there really are many reasons why people sell their coins when they fall. here are some of the bottoms: coins will drop even more and need to be sold faster to buy them cheaper or other coins. and sometimes it's appropriate. but it works when a person has trading experience.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:07:52 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
These people are not holders, these people are traders and speculators, they know what they are doing, they want quick profit when market is so predictable. Everyone knows that market will continue falling, so, these people use it.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

In my opinion, panic is a natural thing and anyone can experience it. Especially if the investment capital they use is obtained from a bank loan or not personal capital. This should be avoided and do not try to do it without understanding all the risks.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:46:24 PM

and that's fine. now there are a lot of young investors and they are shocked that they could not make money in this market

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:59:00 PM

With the current market situation, those who invested before the price drop will definitely be on panic as their assets go down. I don't blame them for their reaction as this has been happening continuously. I know this is expected on crypto but not as bad as what is happening now. Worrying or panicking won't fix this but I think that is everyone's first reaction when they checked the price today. Hopefully it will recover sooner than later. If it keeps getting worst, it might be a bad ending for year 2018.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:39:15 PM

The problem is that many of them invest in crypto in hope of  getting rich overnight and they invest more than that they can afford
to lose. When the market crashes they panic and crying and they were not prepared for holding from the start.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

Currently, there are no fewer new entrants coming with investments. Unfortunately, such investors are small and the money they bring is not big in the crypto. Inspires the confidence of these investors, who now consider the best time to buy bitcoins and other altcoins at a low price. Panic may occur with them if Bitcoin drops to $ 2,000. But if this happens, it will begin the opposite - buy panic, which will raise the market.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

That's why we fall so low. Do not understand those people who sell far below market value. In fact no problems in cryptocurrency was not the fall clearly caused by the manipulators in the hope that all will sell. And so it happened, now bitcoin is worth about $ 4,000.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

That's why we fall so low. Do not understand those people who sell far below market value. In fact no problems in cryptocurrency was not the fall clearly caused by the manipulators in the hope that all will sell. And so it happened, now bitcoin is worth about $ 4,000.
that is a natural thing because they are not familiar with crypto. I think all need a process to be able to become a more calm investor.
In addition, sometimes new investors invest in fairly limited capital, so they panic when prices fall. but actually the situation can be overcome as long as the beginners understand the good and bad sides of crypto.
that's why knowledge is needed in investing.
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
well i think taht it is quite normal pfor peolek to panic when they see something they do not u dertand so ot os okay

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

that is a natural thing because they are not familiar with crypto. I think all need a process to be able to become a more calm investor.
In addition, sometimes new investors invest in fairly limited capital, so they panic when prices fall. but actually the situation can be overcome as long as the beginners understand the good and bad sides of crypto.
panic sellingid really wrong md you nee dto remembr that patience is a key here in tje cryptoptocurrency wolrd

expekto

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:14:33 PM

holding is raelly staressfula nd it requiyres a good nerve systems as you will need to control the situation with efforts

expekto

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

panic sellingid really wrong md you nee dto remembr that patience is a key here in tje cryptoptocurrency wolrd
hilding money is really i portamt and you jeed to know taht you will waste a lot of time on trifle thibgs taht will not come bz k

_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:40:18 PM

The problem is that many of them invest in crypto in hope of  getting rich overnight and they invest more than that they can afford
to lose. When the market crashes they panic and crying and they were not prepared for holding from the start.
Totally agree with you. There are many people, who want to become rich in one night. But when situation going off script, they sell immediatelly everything in panic.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Thanks to the author of this topic, I read useful information. Someone will always lose, the exchange for this and created. Money flows from pocket to pocket. People carry them there and they take them away.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Actually, not only the new comers are in this panic situation but even some of the old crypto users too are already joined the panic selling because they are tired of a year of waiting in which still the market did not show clear sign of a healthy market. So expect more people will leave and will sell in dismay by next year if still that there is no bullish sign before this year will end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: