Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic.  (Read 2382 times)
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:45:44 PM

There will be always persons who are very fast to panic. But if you talk to those investors you will realized that they don't understand the blockchain technology and also the projects that they are invested in. They only want to get fast money.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:16:36 PM

New investors are not always aware of the market high volatility and many of them starting to panic when the price falls.
There are also investors who see the price drop as an opportunity to invest more and to have a better averaged price.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:34:30 PM

because they are impatient and too panic, so they can never get a profit. in the crypto industry, hodl is the most important action to do because it is a way to get big profits.
I think all people want to get fast money, but people who hold fundamental coins will earn good money, bitcoin has already shown it )
Panic is always in the market, whether it is a beginner or an experienced trader , but I think every year the market will become stronger and stronger , but of course it is better to wait for the best moment now to buy

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:35:17 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
I think that such alarmists were always especially from those who are recently on the market and do not know in which directions he is moving. Over time, they will become experienced traders and do not repeat own mistakes.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:41:30 PM

New investors are not always aware of the market high volatility and many of them starting to panic when the price falls.
There are also investors who see the price drop as an opportunity to invest more and to have a better averaged price.
That is actually a natural thing when they are new investors and they panic at facing a very large market decline. but that will give them learning
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:47:17 PM

The new investors usually didn't get enough knowledge about crypto and didn't really understand the one that trigger the price movement, and easily believe in speculation and fud news, so it's easy to shake their beliefs and make them sell their coin, but after they got enough experience they will know how to handle the situation properly

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:05:22 AM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
If they are going to sell for the price which is lower than when they bought then there is no doubt that they are going to be losers.Its true that people are going to be in panic when the prices fell but they need to hold really at these level to make money.
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:23:40 AM

The ability to be patient and calmly endure adversity when the price fluctuates quite significantly over short periods of time - these are qualities that an experienced investor possesses, naturally those who do not have sufficient experience will tend to do not too wisely and most likely sell their assets much earlier.
TravelMug

Activity: 2688
Merit: 855

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:34:37 AM

The psychology of holders is frightened of this market, so when the BTC price increases by 10-20% or falls to 10-20%, it will all panic or sell. And it will make the BTC impossible to go up in the future, and can only go down and go down

And that is why they are called HOLDers because no matter what happens to the price, they are going to stick with the market thru thick and thin. You may call them dumb investors, but who cares, it's already proven in the past that you can get to book and maximize your profits in the future by doing nothing and just HODLing on your dear coins.

For some this is ideal, because not only with the risk involved but the mental toughness you need and of course timing as well, when are you going to sell?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bezzler

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:13:54 AM

Lately there are may new holder that are newbies to crptocurrency world. many of them thinking that cryptocurrency is a quick rich scheme.
without even knowing what cryptocurrency really is, they just following the hype seeing many people get a lot of result from cryptoucrrency without knowing the process.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:43:32 AM

You could say that, since many of them are new in cyrpto. i believe what in their mind is getting so much profit in a short period of time, but they make the wrong call and when ever they see the price falling, they get panicked and dump their coins.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:56:47 AM

Since the beginning and till the end of time there will always be panic sellers and there is nothing that can be done about it ,anyone has freedom to do what they like with there coins but it will be wise to stay away from panics ,it does no good to any cryptocurrency investors

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:10:28 AM

The wrong decision to sell when the price is low. I remind you not to be careless in making a decision not to get a loss. You must understand the price movements in the market and buy when prices go down then save up to a high price then sell and get a lot of money. I hope that coin holders don't panic easily, think carefully when making decisions.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:16:44 AM

If you're holder, don't fair of small crash of price in cryptocurrency market. Holder is long term investment, small chances in price will not affect your asset so nothing to worry. Just hold until your target.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:25:23 AM

The reason I guess is that, they haven't really experience the feeling of very low market before the crypto bull way up. They are already exposed in a market that is good and profitable that's why its very hard to adjust themselves to the downfall.

nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:29:52 AM

the holder is simply a generation of instant results. they just go fast and ride crypto because they expect it to happen to them. but in the end, bad crypto conditions have seen last year then make them panic because it has no capital and a strong knowledge of the crypto to run properly.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:45:41 AM

That is mentality of holders who don't really understand market and buy according to someone else's instruction. As my thought, they aren't called holders, they are just gamblers

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:28:32 AM

It will really cause some distress if you see the value of what you bought lose 50-90% of it's value.
That's just the way market cycles work. Me, I learned a lot in the 2018 bear market. More of knowing my temperament and when to re-position what I have.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:30:46 AM

I can see that the holders that bought bitcoin was only intending for it to earn profit. Not really on to holding for trusting bitcoin but only for profit gain. We can't blame them for doing that, but they are just weak hands that wants to evade profit loss.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:45:35 AM

Yes, there are a lot of those people and their loss is gain for the others. The reason why their attitude is like that is because they don't take time to read the market and understand what they are investing and thus, it results to their own failure selling their coin at low prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: