Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next holder are very fast to panic.  (Read 2370 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:30:03 PM

Whoever is new to cryptocurrency has every tendency to panic, except such person is determined to face whatever comes up in a short term, but at the long run, it tends to be more profiting, if you can be very patient.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

I think this happens to beginners because they have no experience in the crypto world. Beginners often panic easily in the face of a declining market situation. Actually, this is quite natural but you have to be able to learn sales charts and you have to be patient because the price situation will definitely rise again.

It's common as a newbie to make a mistake instead of knowing what happen in the market they sell their holdings quickly. When i was a newbie in trading i make mistake too when i saw the price going down then i will sell my holdings quickly then realized i made a mistake when the price went up again.

Many new investor think crypto can bring quick profits in short time. Cryptocurrency market need time for growing and i think in bear market, we can build our portfolio and patient with our investment

Beginners will certainly panic every time there is a price token, they want to sell quickly even though the price drops because they are afraid to fall again, so we must really understand the cryptocurrency first so that broader insight.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:45:55 PM

Whoever is new to cryptocurrency has every tendency to panic, except such person is determined to face whatever comes up in a short term, but at the long run, it tends to be more profiting, if you can be very patient.
those people who are not familiar with investing and how the graphs behave and the price moves, so they panic.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:48:18 PM

those people who are not familiar with investing and how the graphs behave and the price moves, so they panic.
In short, people who come this way thinking that this market can give them a quick returned, without knowledge and good understanding this venue of investment will burned your money, fluctuations can make you panic and instead of gaining you will be forced to sell since you don't understand how the flow moves, better to observed and analyze first before taking any steps.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:35:51 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?
Such things are usually caused by panic holders and feel confused about what they will do next when they see the price of their coins falling and falling so without thinking they choose to sell them, but I don't think that is wrong, every people have their own ways and choices. If you think the coins you have don't have great potential to give you profit, selling them is the right choice.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 09:34:09 PM

If newcomers panic when the market experiences a downtrend, in my opinion it is only natural because they lack experience in the crypto world, so new holders must learn more about this crypto currency.
All of us, even this market was once new. But, as time passed, we all started to gather more experience and still continue. Just running away in first bad situation will not give you anything.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

If newcomers panic when the market experiences a downtrend, in my opinion it is only natural because they lack experience in the crypto world, so new holders must learn more about this crypto currency.
All of us, even this market was once new. But, as time passed, we all started to gather more experience and still continue. Just running away in first bad situation will not give you anything.
And give up is also not necessary. And to run from the cryptocurrency market is crazy. You need to learn to trade and earn in the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:06:45 PM

This is logical, because the bear market, alarmists are afraid of every rustle, every red candle on the chart. Grin That's why they immediately begin to sell when the price of bitcoin or another altcoin slightly went down.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:17:24 PM

Yeah! They're a lot of people that panic and some are not even investing at all because some people as not even recover from last year bear run that's why you will see investors are no more buying ICOs with huge amount because in now easy again to spot a promising project, they prefer to buy on exchange when the project get listed

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:37:52 PM

Hello, I saw a lot of holders today a new generations of holders. Like, Bought 6k$ to 7k$ amount or price of bitcoin. And they panic because they afraid to lose them more money on the crpyto so of course they will sell it immediately at the lower so that's why many of them always lose their money. What do you think?

This is the problem of people who has a weak foundation in terns of investing in cryptocurrency. They are the ones who mostly believe on fake news or if one in ten person says that crypto is dead. Those people are also the ones that is targetted by manipulators amd profit to them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:47:29 PM

This is the problem of people who has a weak foundation in terns of investing in cryptocurrency. They are the ones who mostly believe on fake news or if one in ten person says that crypto is dead. Those people are also the ones that is targetted by manipulators amd profit to them.
They are purely millennial's which mostly focusing on social medias where FUDS mostly feeds on there. Their mind isn't that strong enough to hold and easily to change. They can be easily affected of what happen around and they don't want hardworks cause they only wanting for easy life style that is why they usually don't survive in here during bear season and just dump their coins.   
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:52:06 PM

Since there has been a price bubble at the end of 2017, many new crypto holders do not have any expertise in the world of investment and trade, they only hope to get big profits quickly by investing in crypto. But, with their ignorance that can destroy the crypto price on the market because they panic to see price movements so that new crypto holders sell the coins they have without making any profit even the loss they get.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:06:03 PM

I think that new holders who joined during the bear market are much more educated and patient than the holders were during the 2017 bull run as they were not aware about the risk of investing on hype.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:34:34 PM

I don't think it has anything to do with just NEXT holders, I mean, at this point, who wouldn't panic? The crypto industry seems to be driving towards a breaking point with no end to the current bearish trend in sight, it is only normal for anyone who has put in some money into this to be very worried. It has resulted in several people cashing out their funds at the slightest opportunity.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:41:17 PM

It's like me when I just entered the Crypto market and tried to buy $ 100 Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin was pretty good at the time, but the price of Bitcoin suddenly dropped. And I feel panic for fear that the price of Bitcoin won't go up again and I have to sell it. But with a little experience, I keep trying to stay afloat. Until now, I have traded and made several profits.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:43:49 PM

Why will you buy Bitcoin at either $6k or $7k and be holding it till now?  Since the beginning of 2018 through to the middle of that year, long term investment was not working for Bitcoin. Smart investors realized that and they switch from long term to short term just to minimize the rate or the chances of them losing a huge amount of their initial investment capital. Long term investment is not for Bitcoin anymore.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:12:46 AM

Commonly most of the Crypto holders are in stressful situation and also they were planning about the market changes and also the bubble of the market where been giving very unsatisfied situation so it could be not a problem for the investors and the investors are also need to ignore it it will be good for anyone.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:56:24 AM

Yes, because most of the investors in this space wants a quick profit in a very short period of time. They really don't care about the technology behind it and wants a quick buck out of this. This is for a long term investments and not for a short term plan.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:03:18 AM

Commonly most of the Crypto holders are in stressful situation and also they were planning about the market changes and also the bubble of the market where been giving very unsatisfied situation so it could be not a problem for the investors and the investors are also need to ignore it it will be good for anyone.

When market in bear condition, experience investor must be prefer buying more coin but new investor mostly panic. Cryptocurrency is high risk market with high volatile fluctuation and i think holding for long term is good option if we trust on the project

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 01:12:48 AM

I think there is always a profit if you hold and sell in the profittable time, aiming to hold even for a long time just to make sure you would have profit when you sell or trade your bitcoins or altcoins. Panic selling is not good and doesn't give you always a profit since you are not going to wait or invest for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: