Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time to invest now ? after the falling  (Read 2058 times)
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

Yep, maybe it's good time to invest but what will you do if this is not the bottom? Immediately cut the loss if price keep falling or keep buying or just holding? There are so many ways to solve the problem but I don't think a guy like you will know what to do cause you don't even know should you invest at the moment or not Smiley)

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waldocarter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

Many cryptocurrency analysts claim that the market will soon recover, and accordingly they urge to buy. I will say this, if you can, buy. So you do not regret the missed opportunities.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

I think it is a good time to invest because you can get a lot of tokens at a much lower price. Even if you have some small amount of money,  you can make huge profits if you are patient for the future.

sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

for me now is a good time to increase investment in cryptocurrency but don't forget to manage your risk because prices can also go down again.

Shiekin

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

it's okay if you want to buy a lot of coins now, because the price situation is very supportive if you want to buy it.
no problem for me if there is greedy in buying a coin, if you can afford it, why not?
all decisions to buy and sell coin are fully your rights as financial control holders themselves.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:54:02 PM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

It is the best time to invest if you will only invest what you can afford to lose because there is uncertainty when the altcoins will keep dropping, but if you are lucky you can have ten times profit when the bull trend started to materialize every coin in the market is at their all-time low now.
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:58:09 PM

Yes, certainly. We can begin. But to invest all the money is not worth it, it may be better to start investing gradually. Prices could fall even lower.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

for now it seems like it's time to invest. Because the moment of the crash has finished, but this also does not guarantee that there will be a trend candle up. For other major coins, you should be careful if you want to invest there

terliaconcko

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

I'm tired of such hills
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

It is right time to invest due to the formula--buy at low and sell at high. We can see the market lowering to its almost lowest point. And it is supposed to even go down. So it is right time. But I want to suggest that you may wait for a couple of weeks as the market decline is progressive. The market is predicted to go down more.   
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

After the lowest dip in the current market situation, you can now invest to the altcoins that you want and you want pursue. It is always repeating the cycle in the market. Expect the bull run after this very critical condition.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
healthsamvikit

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

In this market, I would not sell anything
jerome.345

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:12:00 AM

I'd like to think so.  Just bought into a couple of ICOs (ModernChain)  with the market dip and all, and I  feel positive about it.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:12:56 AM

take advantage of the decrease in etherium, then it's time to invest in altcoin. buy etherium at a cheap price and buy an altcoin that has good value or prospect.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:17:40 AM

For this bear market crash it is a good opportunity to buy and invest then hold it for a long term goal to minimize risk for the short term investment of today is not suitable for its price is unpredictable but for a long term, we will wait for the right time to have a bull run maybe 2 to years from now it maybe boring but it will be merrier if we gain a lot with a less risk to take.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:31:02 AM

Yes, you're right and he who understands so we in Cryptocurrency world will know it's high time to invest and not time to panic. It's a great opportunity out there and good one for more less privileged to at least make something happen. Everyone should take this as great opportunity even compared to how this year started it's more different now because it's like the present prize could be the lowest this year even though my expectation is not too high for the remaining of this year for the boom but it can be long reserved for better profit time as great boom. Imagine and compare it to last year with the prize and you'll realize when it's boom turns great opportunity.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:43:16 AM

Even though the price is falling right now, we still need to analyze the condition. Just a precaution if we wish to purchase a coin, because we don't know whether the price will rise or it still dropping.
Soberb

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

I think that it is right time to invest as the market is considerably down to its lowest in a year with all coins sinking dramatically in prices. The benefit you get from this decreasing market is you can get more coins with even a small amount of investment. The formula-buy at lower price and sell at higher--will work here. So hurry up to invest.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
tiovaporo

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Just Hodl, guys
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

The market at any time can change the trajectory of reduction, the poet, I believe that you need to buy coins. I did a hundred, continue to wait, wait and wait. A lot of interesting news from the world of crypto, will soon be growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: