Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?
There are already many fiat currencies, so why should crypto not be like that? I just can not imagine that the whole world can (will) agree on a few currencies. That is why more than one currency will certainly grow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:24:14 AM

The amount of cryptocurrencies out there is nauseating. Up in the thousands now.

Do you see a future where we're using a wide variety, or will one come out on top?

Technically, if one of these ICO projects create a be-all-end-all decentralized platform where all products and services are bought and sold, I guess it isn't impossible to one day have just one.

What do you think?

They only followers and of course they will exist with different concept, system and solutions to survive. See that as market not future but how you can reach your target with your own skill, money and fix problems is your future. Bounty hunter, trader and investor is also follower. Need follow market with disciplines but also wise money management.

Plissken

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

I think that such quantity of new coins affects the price of the oldest ones. In fact the price of the BTC, I would dare to say that it has been affected by this reason, because at a particular level I invest in several currencies.

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

What do you think?
More or less a hundred will do. Competition is still important in order to improve and upgrade so if there's only one left, it's not healthy at all. It can be manipulated even harder I guess.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

If all governments accept cryptocurrency and have its own cryptocurrency, we will have a future life with thousands of cryptocurrency, i think it will surely happen, because it seems hard for all governments accept to use only one currency.,
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

I don't really care about crypto numbers right now, but I will look for work products from these projects into the real world so they deserve more attention, the rest I think they are only used for dumps and no more than that pump.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:06:44 AM

If you compare momentum with 2017 this is a way better time to start investing into cryto. Comparing with early adopters (2012-2014) prices are still high.

If you have patience, price will recover in the future as it always did after big dips.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:09:31 AM

A single coin ruling all is a myth. There would be not just thousands but millions of coins that would be used on a regular basis in the near future.
We'd be using different coins and tokens for every field and some as intermediates between them.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

I think there will be a lot of crypto currencies on this market. But I agree with people that are saying that only coins that should survive are coins that are able to offer a working decentralised solution based on blockchain.

skish85

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:42:56 AM

I think that the number of coins will grow and as well as now each of them will have its own purpose.
Diamante

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

Do you know about such a process as globalization? Sooner or later, the economy will come to the most convenient option. Do you prefer to use one currency, or a thousand? The answer is obvious. The same in the crypto world.  I believe that there will be such a cryptocurrency, which will be used everywhere.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

What do you think?

I will not just going to rely on myself, I always look and watch some experts saying their opinion on what is the current market is. And I guess it is quite positive so there's nothing really to worry about. I can still see a future in crypto.
bit..what?

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

Predicting something like that is just as hard as predicting the price of bitcoin.
Much can happen in the next few years and so far nobody can say with 100% certainty whether we will use crypto in the future.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

What do you think?

I see a future with at least 10 best cryptocurrency where cryptospace user will going to utilize in the near future. If there is too much, the market cap is way too spread out. Why not put all the force in the best coins?

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:03:41 AM

I don't know, I don't know about this yet, because of course the suit will be predicted, of course there are many incidents for the next few years and crypto is full of surprises, of course we are waiting for what surprise this crypto will give
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

Rrr
What do you think?

I think crypto currencies will more popular in the coming years as digital money dominates and because of so many ICO project with corresponding altcoin , so I've seen plenty of altcoins in the future .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

not with one but also not much to thousands. of the many that there could be that would be recognized only some of the best of the thousands of existing coins. but that does not mean that others will be forgotten just space the movements will be narrower than the coin which indeed recognized well in the future.

glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

I'm sure that not all of the altcoins that available today will all be survive.
When the time comes, it should be reduced to some coins that really has a real usage and quality.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

I can only see the future of a few coins, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ADA, TRX.XLM I think other coins are worthless. Maybe you don't agree with me, but I hope you don't lose money. The cryptocurrency market is now entering a dangerous period.

dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:38:47 AM

in my opinion thousands of cryptocurrency that you mentioned are not all successful but with fake ones even more, because crypto is the place to produce money, in my opinion it is natural, if all humans want to be great through cryptocurrecy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: