Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see a future with one cryptocurrency or thousands?  (Read 23953 times)
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:47:14 PM

I see a brighter future for the crypto space and this future is not with thousands of coins, but rather a few. That is, those that have stand the test of time while showcasing their value, products and services.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:51:35 PM

It's impossible to have only one cryptocurrency, in the industry. I foresee a future where there would be several cryptocurrencies by different projects. The needs of man are diverse and so are the industries in our environment. With several cryptocurrencies, people will have to exchange the bitcoin or eth for the coin of their choice and make payment to get the goods or services required.
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:05:21 PM

Well, the business went online and done around the world. Everybody needs a profit. Discovered technology is using it to the fullest. So 10,000–20,000 coins are normal. Soon they will be everywhere. More professionals in this profitable industry more projects.

Pcore-PCC
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:24:52 PM

BTC and ETH will be the main crypto for the future but i dont see why other creative and value driven cryptos will not do well.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:06:07 PM

Only one cryptocurrency which can be determined as the future like bitcoin. No other cryptocurrency would make a new future rather bitcoin.
but we don't know what will happen in the future, maybe there will be a new coin that can bring greater hope than bitcoin, indeed bitcoin is currently the king of coins but is still valid in the future we should think about things better for the future brighter.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:09:09 PM

Cryptocurrency system is decentralized so most project developers are taking advantage of this and creating numerous coin but surely not all coin are worth it. Many would fade off
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:57:10 AM

It all depends on the value of the coins. If the coin is valuable, has a certain function and benefit, then why not be on the market?
One coin is definitely not enough.
But, as it is today, not everyone will be able to create cryptocurrency to build their own business. There will not be one currency, because every government has its own rules. I think the money system will be created like today's paper money.
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:46:54 AM

I believe that there would be a lot of crypto currencies on this market, but without any doubt there would not be thousands of cryptos, because I hope at least 50 percent of projects that still do not have any product would be eliminated from this market.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:56:59 AM

I myself prefer to save a number of altcoins to get better profits in the long run, because by saving lots of altcoins I am sure it will also benefit more quickly.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:59:20 AM

There have already been attempts to combine all the coins into one, for example. There will always be a lot of coins. It is like a currency in every country or company securities.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:25:09 PM

Honestly yes. I believe that there would be many cryptocurrencies on the market soon without any doubt. Cryptocurrency has a bright future.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:28:00 PM

I do not care about it, I only want to become rich thanks to cryptocurrencies, so if my crypto portfolio grow then I would be happy, no matter that one coin will give me profit or all of them  Grin. (that is the reality, all of us here for such speculation).

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:28:48 PM

I am fully confident that the number of coins will decrease in the future. At the moment, I see dying weak projects. It seems to me that this is normal.

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:48:16 PM

There will always be room for more cryptocurrencies as there are many possible uses for blockchains and a single cryptocurrency cannot be a swiss-knife of services.

The question really is which one will survive the next two decades. Knowing what people want is hard stuff.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:03:56 PM

I believe that the crypto industry is currently developing and therefore we see the emergence of many new platforms and cryptocurrencies. But does the system strive in total to leave one single platform and cryptocurrency? I do not think! It seems to me that each country will want to have its own platform and perhaps even developed locally by local developers, as well as its own cryptocurrency. Why do I think so? Well, if we all strive to be free and independent, then it is obvious that we will not want to have one single system and cryptocurrency, as this will be like a monopoly. So most likely we will see in the future a lot of different platforms and cryptocurrencies.
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:51:10 PM

I think that now there are a lot of unnecessary and empty projects. In time, they will all die. In fact, in the near future with the development of the maximum working projects will be 100.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:56:52 PM

There will defenetly no one cryptocurrency, there will be plenty of it and with projects which brings cross chan transaction it will insensibly exchanging them

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:03:44 PM

I don't see one crypto but many cryptocurrency , thousands it too much for me. Cryptocurrency always have a future and i am already invest to some cryptocurrency.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:25:08 PM

In my opinion, a safe future is a future with multiple cryptocurrencies. That is the world I want to live in. Substandard project should not be allowed on any exchange though.

Diversity is what makes the world beautiful and resilient. I wish our world can be split into different territories based our Ideologies,so  that every group can go and practice whatever they believe in. I hate to be forced to be part of things developed through emotions
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:40:56 PM

I don't see one crypto but many cryptocurrency , thousands it too much for me. Cryptocurrency always have a future and i am already invest to some cryptocurrency.
the most important thing is your courage to invest in crypto. although in small quantities but you have dared to invest in high risk places. some input ideas for you should always be careful when investing do not let your capital disappear when investing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: