Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?!  (Read 983 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?
The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
I would not generalize, because even if the project is not fraudulent, this does not mean that the project will ever be successful. His team and community play a huge role in any project, because only a strong team can properly develop their project, cope with the difficulties that absolutely all projects face and the future fate and authority of the project depends on the speed of solving these problems.
It is OK if you do not want to generalize but I will, there had been some investigations in the past and they have found that most icos are scams, some studies say that the percentage is as high as 90%, and when there are nine scam projects for each one that is legitimate I have all the right to generalize and to say, you know what? I'm not investing in the market of icos again.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to face downfall and upward in prices from time to time. So none should worry about it at all. What we should take into consideration that cryptocurrency should start implementing what they are established for to sustain and make itself strong. And the investors also should be do their efforts to find and invest in only good and promising coins.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:29:23 AM

Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to face downfall and upward in prices from time to time. So none should worry about it at all. What we should take into consideration that cryptocurrency should start implementing what they are established for to sustain and make itself strong. And the investors also should be do their efforts to find and invest in only good and promising coins.

That's actually the point, cryptocurrencies advantage seems to have a brighter future because we know technology keep on growing which it also gives the people so many potential benefits. They're created to improved our economy and help the fintech to make their system to be more faster and easier to used.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.

I also still see a lot of projects that are growing and there are still upcoming projects. I don't think making projects about cryptocurrency will ever stop since a lot of people already knows that htere is a lot of money in cryptocurrency. As of now, I can see that a lot of projects are focusing on their products instead of the price.

CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

Many ico that are already on the market will not survive this natural selection remains the strongest. Then when the market becomes stable and even grows, we can see other promising projects. There will be less unnecessary projects.

You think its also because the investors are getting smarter and able to understand the rules and tricks of the market?
You think we will still need regulations (like EU suggests) to stop scam projects from looting the investors? I need to understand how regulations will/will not be helpful.

Thanks
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

The market has been brought to its knees and for it to get back on track, certain things need to happen. First some sort of regulation needs to happen as spearheaded by the SEC, ICOs need to be regulated to weed out the scams, and ensure that there's confidence in the crypto space once again to lure in fresh investors as well as institutional investors.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

This situation is sad because the overwhelming majority of projects somehow depend on the market and are weak products, therefore they cannot even raise funds and start up!
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

With the current bearish market, there are still many ICO's coming out in the crypto market and I believe that only the stronger ICO will remain to survive. Many people are already experiencing  ICO scams and that includes myself when I was participating in a signature bounty campaign. In relation to the the subject, ICO's  has nothing to do with the actual situation we are currently experience and I believe this bearish market is just a major adjustment and lesser demand this time while supply of btc is high.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

The fact that the project appears. This does not mean that the market will be restored right now. Someone takes their profits and invests in a new project. But this does not mean that the market should grow.
CammBamm

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

The market will get back on track, once projects that are the reason for these altcoins start to really and truly get up and running.

Just having a coin is not good enough...
Just promoting a coin is not good enough...
Just talking about what a coin will eventually do is not good enough...

One, or many of these altcoins, some with great plans and promise to them, others are just shitcoins, need to make some serious traction and do what they say they are going to do.
Someone has to actually use this amazing blockchain technology, in combination with their coin/project and give it some real world value and use.

That, in my opinion is what needs to happen to reinvigorate the market!
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:05:51 PM

new projects also waiting for market move, lots of projects are getting delayed because of market bad condition. new projects do not make the market move instead the market movement help to grow the project. i thinks it will take time to grow the market.
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

The whole crypto currency industry is all dependent on bitcoin price movement. ICOs has nothing to do with it. Market will recover from this point surely but we cannot be sure about when that will happen. We need to be optimistic about bitcoin so that we can make use of this situation of most of altcoin's cheaper price levels.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Yes thats right the ICO's are out of control nowadays some of it are just exit ICO's and clearly scam these must be stop to protect the investors and the crypto-community as a whole by this development I think its time to regulate the ICO's and enforce the law globally. 
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

We need less ICOs, only those that are potentially helpful, no more redundant concepts. We need a tangible or working product from those successful ICO. We need a consistent good news, a very positive one .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
hiameneven

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

This situation is sad because the overwhelming majority of projects somehow depend on the market and are weak products, therefore they cannot even raise funds and start up!
When a project is based on weak product, you cannot expect to raise big funds then obviously bad situation will be the final result. This is what happening with the most of the ICOs now a days. I'm not expecting this kind of projects finding success even market condition will be back on track.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

making his way back to the market is not easy. It's like a phase in which the crypto indeed was falling and it was difficult to ride. Additionally many are just silent and wait without active in the market so as to make the market seems lonely without request. It also makes the market may be hard to get back on track the increase expected.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

Due to the market's decentralization mechanism, no country can independently supervise and manage the market, so fraudsters will still not be effectively restricted!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

We need less ICOs, only those that are potentially helpful, no more redundant concepts. We need a tangible or working product from those successful ICO. We need a consistent good news, a very positive one .

Exactly, these ICO crashed the value of ethereum there are lot of good ICO project but they don't make the downfall, these scammers have really troubled the market value. The market need to comeback stronger in this tough situation to gain back the hope from the investors.

Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

The market should recover and it would recover in the nearest future. The falling market cannot last forever and the end is near guys! Keep believing in crypto currencies and hold your coins till the end of 2020 and you will get your rewards.
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

we need a new form of icos. a form in which investors are protected and can not lose their money. that could possibly trigger a new crypto boom.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: