Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?!  (Read 974 times)
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Personally, I find it hard to imagine what factors or news may affect the market recovery and the trend change. Perhaps it all depends on the "whales", who still can manipulate the market.
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?

This really isn't a great time to raise money for projects or having an ICO. November was actually the month with the least money invested in ICO's. And I'm not really sure how all those "shitcoins" help over market cap, but I think with this bull run, they are slowly being eliminated and dissapearing, which I think is really great for real projects out there that are having alot more space to grow in next bull run. Also, seems like we are over those scam projects and people investing in some pump and dump coins, I think new investors would rather invest in project that has a good team that has been actively working on their project, developing their product, and that projects is already active for some time already. So next bull run will definitely be run by a real projects which will give a lot more positive exposure to overall crypto space.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

I believe good news is bound to cause a tremendous growth in the market. We just have to hold on rather than dumping or selling at loss.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Because all the new ICO that appear now do not bear any benefit. This provokes negative consequences for the market. We need to get positive news to make crypto feel better again. Most of the projects that are now simply will not survive, but it's for the better.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Many ICO projects, or rather most of these ICO drown the cryptocurrency market. This does not have a positive impact and most of these projects have no chance in the future.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Among ICO there is a lot of any garbage and it is necessary to get rid of it somehow. I believe that such a drop in the market was useful, because many projects that do not represent anything just do not survive in such conditions and we will get rid of them. Therefore, we have to invest in promising projects and wait for the return of the market.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

as explained you said that we can only survive with a bearish market coefficient and many ICO projects that do not help market development because they fail too much. In my opinion this is a test of how confident we are with crypto with many risks and teaches us to think hard to go out. more or less I don't know what happened to crypto but I can only believe there is feedback behind market prices.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Nothing happens and nothing change what will we think to get back on track. Every day we see new project and also some listed on exchange but price only down and down.
ICO does not really help at all in improving or pumping the price of Bitcoin but most of them were all just a bunch of get-rich-quick-scheme. The market is just dumping due to the people who sold too, their tokens because of the fear of losing out. While some are dumping because they want to switch from BCH fork.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

I believe that the market should definitely change in 2019 and, of course, for the better. Now this requires a lot of investors and I think that this is an absolute norm. Just so we go up
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

The cryptocurrency market seems to have never been on the right track because there are no legal restrictions and regulations, and fraud and fraudsters are destroying it。

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:40:49 AM

I don't think that there is an act needed to be taken by any or all of us in order to get it back on track. BTC's history shows us the same drops and fluctuations like the one that we are having right now. This is extremly EXTREMELY volatile market and these drops are to be expected in the future as well. No one ever said that this will be a walk in a park and fast, easy money.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

ICO can not help be possible using new projects to overcome the fraud and manipulation of the market. These are the things that brought down the market, ICO Vice versa develop the market in all directions.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

It is necessary first of all that whales,managing funds, and those who manage huge money, wanted to raise the market up, and then when they want it then there will be a powerful growth and a leap forward, as they say, those who behind the scenes control the world, they decide what and where to go, and now they buy huge amounts of tokens, different projects, from Ethereum to bitcoin
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

The market needs investors trust and their investments, and in some cases, it doesn't even matter if the regulations in a market apply before the investors trust returns.

danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

In my opinion, the market needs a lot of new cool investors who will invest as much money as there has never been in cryptocurrencies. It will be a huge step and everything will move
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:10:58 AM

I certainly think the market needs a recovery, but investors are beginning to worry about the encryption market due to fraud and the spread of the bear market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:45:28 AM

Natural selection occurs on the market. Projects that are not of no value will leave the market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Unless quality, solution-oriented projects are produced, the new icos will not benefit the market. We've got to get rid of this useless icos and coins. The market needs to become a trusting sector for investors.

tytanhamon04

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:22:18 AM

Not all ICO projects are aimed at changing or improving the market. There are projects that open online stores, medical projects, but it does not contribute to the improvement of market capitalization. Time and patience are the key to success in my opinion !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?

Need improvement from ICO itself, can add or remove some unnecessary components in crypto. Investors need we need good people to calculate, have a cold head to think a lot of things. Everything needs to be modified from the inside of the market, so that it will recover and grow Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: