Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

I think you are right. But now there is nothing to be sure. I really want to buy some coins, I think to heed your advice, although I waited for a slightly lower price. Although I think now is the right time to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

It is better if you think about investing now, we have to wait for the direction of movement of bitcoin, I see there is still a possibility that this bullish trend will continue, maybe btc will go to $ 3,000

NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

I also think that the time to buy now is the most suitable for the entire period of 2018. However, many people continue to predict a fall in Bitcoin prices to the level of $ 1,800 and this stops many people. Although it is possible that those who do not dare to start buying right now in a few months will very much regret about their indecision.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:09:34 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

About the miners, I would not agree, as all depends on your electricity price and the mining difficulty drops recently by about 15% on bitcoin and 20% on Ethereum. Surely, they are not making as much profit as before.
According to "now or never" agree, if you target to hold for 1-3 years, then it is a decent price now.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

Personally, I am convinced that now is really the ideal time for a profitable purchase of Bitcoin and Ethereum. They consistently remain the real leaders in the crypto market, with time they will be able to restore their successful positions. You just need patience and hold.
I agree. When it comes to long-term investment bitcoin and ethereum are the first coin that we should have because they are the most popular and live long on the market. Even how far it down and volatile , it always recovers on the market which give good profit. This is the good time to buy because it is cheaper  where you can have more volume.

jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:40:58 PM

From the current price indices, Bitcoin and Ethereum can recover quickly and go to the bull run, and if it drops another two times, then  will not be able to recover quickly.
Hopefully BTC prices can bounce again next year. This year is quite bad, some people take this opportunity to increase their investment, hoping that there will be price changes the following year, but I prefer to wait and see. Very risky.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

From what i am read, many miners shutdown their rigs because its not profitable anymore compare with electricity cost. But i do believe market will recover again because institutional money already in market and i think its looks an opportunity for buying more good coin with cheap price

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

From the current price indices, Bitcoin and Ethereum can recover quickly and go to the bull run, and if it drops another two times, then  will not be able to recover quickly.
Hopefully BTC prices can bounce again next year. This year is quite bad, some people take this opportunity to increase their investment, hoping that there will be price changes the following year, but I prefer to wait and see. Very risky.
We often ask each other where to invest? And how can we invest in the market that has the most capital and the best profits for us as well as for those who invest?
Kumeco

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:28:08 AM

now the market is in bad condition but this is not the end of Cryptocurrency. the market will improve in the future they will be profitable, if Bitcoin rises other Altcoin will also rise and benefit you. now use opportunities at low prices to buy as much as possible, because in the future it will increase and will grow well.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:36:39 AM

I do not think so. The price of bitcoin is now $ 3400 and it is still a high price. We should wait for its price to fall to $ 3,000. That would be the price that we expected. Do not buy now if you do not want to lose more.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

very good time be bought today. many large coins even indeed bitcoin ethereum and fall through to the current price. When thus missed opportunities is certainly not a good thing because at least as much as possible should be able to increase the number of assets while many coin prices are cheap enough at this time.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
hawk62500

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:22:56 AM

I think the Crypto market should have a clear rule to protect investors. Bitcoin and ETH prices fell sharply as investors could lose assets at any time. But this is a good time to invest
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:05:02 AM

I support the latter. I don't want any investment now. The price of Bitcoin is very unstable. There is a possibility of -50% at any time, so I wait for the market to eliminate some bad products before I come back to buy Bitcoin.

MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:30:56 AM

I think the Crypto market should have a clear rule to protect investors. Bitcoin and ETH prices fell sharply as investors could lose assets at any time. But this is a good time to invest
All around the world people loose their money in different situations and businesses. Why do you think investors should be insured from losses? Market is the same work as any other. Work harder and you`ll gain profits instead of losses
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

I doubt that you need to buy now , it is easier to lose 10 percent of the profits than 10 percent of the loss for this will buy after the market will show that it found the bottom and ready to go up

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Kirovatido

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

yes it's worth buying, the price is very low but think before you regret it. if it's the best for you, please do it and all of that is your choice. The lower the market price cannot go up in a good direction, the conditions often go up and down. just be positive and use opportunities well, hopefully in the future it will be profitable.
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

I agree with that, indeed this is the right time to do the purchase of digital currencies, such as Ether, Wafes, Bitcoin and Cardano. I think the next few months the price of the digital currency will improve. this is a suitable time for you to buy because the price of the digital currency that I mentioned dropped dramatically.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

It depends where you are mining Bitcoin, if you mine Bitcoin in Venezuela, where the state subsidizes electricity, mining costs are minimal.
But if you are in Europe, your mining costs are around 6000$ for 1 BTC.

The Bitcoin at this moment is not stable it is because of the status in the market but their is a chances to boom it again because of the people hard work just to achieve what everyones aim for. Mining would be risky as always and it is part of the challenge.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

There is no impossibility in crypto dictionary. Everything is possible. The game of the market is prone to risk and every player must be aware of this at all time. Be cautious in your investment in crypto. Don't lose your hard-earned money trying to get rich quick. Crypto is not meant for that.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Certainly its a very good time to purchase a coins in crypto market, the price of Ethereum and bitcoin are very good to buy in this market. I don't think that these coins will come again on this price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: