Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:26:34 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

No, Still if we are going to choose and decide, now is not always the best time, there is always a time that is exact and proximate in order to make decision, because at the end, if we just decide and decide, we can be regretful for the outcome. What we need to do is to be sure to our choices.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:34:04 AM

for me now the development of market prices is also starting to increase again, so I suggest you can buy now, because now the market price and growth of altcoins are getting better, so you can also benefit from the increase in altcoin prices.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:52:34 AM

Now it is a good opportunity to buy coins and invest them, slowly the market will recover, if you have risen to the fullest, you will surely get more results than the coins you are investing right now, so don't delay for something good later

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:19:02 AM

Now it is a good opportunity to buy coins and invest them, slowly the market will recover, if you have risen to the fullest, you will surely get more results than the coins you are investing right now, so don't delay for something good later
Now is a good time to buy assets, but do not buy for all your money. There is some chances are that the market will go even lower

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:24:28 AM

of course now is the right time while the price is cheap, this allows you to get a big profit when the market has recovered again. I think investing in bitcoin is really needed this will provide many benefits and if you have more money do it on altcoin ethereum.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:37:08 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
It is really this is the right time to buy obviously look at the market the price of bitcoin and all altcoins together with tokens are so cheap.thats why same as what i am doing now who’s buying is for i know that market are on the edge of bearishness and the bukk is almost ready to come
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:07:05 AM

I am strongly waiting for that time that the market will get much better, not only because of what I will get then, but because of the tokens I am presently holding.
There are some projects I strongly believe in, which also have good and strong use cases.
So with my expectation, the market might be seen to fall now, it will certainly rise again and that will be a great advantage.

It is right time for collecting more good coin. I think every person have their own favorite coin and in current market condition, many people buying more coin and expecting bull run for long term. I am believe market will recover soon because many good news will happen in 2019
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:11:38 AM

of course now is the right time while the price is cheap, this allows you to get a big profit when the market has recovered again. I think investing in bitcoin is really needed this will provide many benefits and if you have more money do it on altcoin ethereum.
the right time because the price is low and indeed investing in Bitcoin will get huge benefits so there's no need to doubt, but if you want to invest in Bitcoin it requires a lot of capital because the price is more expensive than Altcoin.
In my opinion for those who do not have large capital, it is better to invest in potential Altcoin, it will also provide considerable benefits if you can manage it properly.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:22:13 AM

I am strongly waiting for that time that the market will get much better, not only because of what I will get then, but because of the tokens I am presently holding.
There are some projects I strongly believe in, which also have good and strong use cases.
So with my expectation, the market might be seen to fall now, it will certainly rise again and that will be a great advantage.

It is right time for collecting more good coin. I think every person have their own favorite coin and in current market condition, many people buying more coin and expecting bull run for long term. I am believe market will recover soon because many good news will happen in 2019
many people really expect a long-term bull run. well, however, there are still many people who doubt that. therefore, now is the right time to find information about the development of bitcoin. sometimes, before a bull run occurs, there will be information that is quite important, which can make the bull run really happen. sooner or later, it will definitely be there.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:50:56 AM

This year will be a long stage of accumulation in Bitcoin. During this period, you can make good money on the movements of altcoins. This year is given to us for the accumulation of cryptocurrency in our pockets, do not miss this opportunity. If you look globally, and not chasing bitcoin movements of 500-1000 points, then in the future we have much stronger moves upwards in 20-21 years.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

Im agree with you that right now market is at bottom & hard to dump more, so at the mean time it is a best time to make entry in crypto & buy tokens at low price.
If you miss that opportunity than might possible you never get this chance again.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:11:27 AM

I am already buying a lot,  keeping my bag full. Every time that I accumulate profit,  I put it into ethereum as ethereum is a good investment. I hope it rise soon.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:14:59 AM

Im agree with you that right now market is at bottom & hard to dump more, so at the mean time it is a best time to make entry in crypto & buy tokens at low price.
If you miss that opportunity than might possible you never get this chance again.

don't let you regret that you can't take advantage of a good moment, this can provide great benefits in the future so you should be able to use it.
Cryptocurrency is currently in poor condition so this is not the time to produce but this situation can produce results in the future because the market will rise and grow so we will get a lot of profits.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:46:49 AM

So much time has passed, and the market is still at the bottom and even the prices fell more since your message, the unpredictability of the market again showed itself in all its frightening glory

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

There is a hidden bull market that has already started. Most of the coins have not gone up much since last December but there are many coins that  are up 50 - 100% or even more this year. The bullish momentum should spread to most coins over time.
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:43:19 AM

I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:06:06 PM

Buy more guys, I totally agree with you and think that it would be extremely difficult to dump the market right now. We are now in a very interesting position and we can launch the rocket or continue the fall.
acord00

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:49:31 PM

The price of falling crypto currencies tends to give us the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. We can buy lots of coins according to our wishes according to the money we have but we must keep thinking about the risks that exist. We have to consider the coins we buy really can benefit us. Don't let us buy coins without having a calculation of risk and loss at all. Last, if the worst thing happens then don't make it worse.
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:53:02 PM

The price of falling crypto currencies tends to give us the opportunity to buy at a cheap price. We can buy lots of coins according to our wishes according to the money we have but we must keep thinking about the risks that exist. We have to consider the coins we buy really can benefit us. Don't let us buy coins without having a calculation of risk and loss at all. Last, if the worst thing happens then don't make it worse.
This year, the price has already grown and gave the opportunity to earn all those who buy cryptocurrencies at a low price, now a small enough growth to be able to make a profit, not much, but the main thing is that it is a profit

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:33:44 PM

I regret not buying bitcoin when I first found out about it. I regret not taking more profit over 20k. A year from now I will definitely regret not buying more now. Smiley
So buy now, if you are too sorry about their actions, why not trust your opinion and do what you want ? after all, you're on the right lines

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: