Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:29:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24283 times)
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

I agree. We should start investing right now while we have the chance of thr prices being low at the moment. The best strategy for now would be is you buy low then you sell high for profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Buy now is a really good idea, but it is a pity that many sit in huge losses and they simply have nothing to buy, though the price is very attractive. If you have money, no doubt about to take.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:17:43 PM

Yes i do agree with you that this is the very best time to buy coins at a very cheap rate cause soon there will be a rise in bitcoin and then it will be of great benefit to holders its a nice one
Now it is possible only to adjust the price and therefore Bitcoin can bounce to 3600 - 3800 dollars. So far, I do not expect the bull market and I think that it is more likely that the market will go even further down.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:24:48 PM

It seems to me that the opportunity to buy a not very expensive bitcoin or aetherium will still be relevant for some time, so those who do not want to rush and want to start investing only when there is confirmation of a trend change - you can wait.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:29:46 PM

Yes, it is true. When prices are low we need to think about taking this as an investment by buying some Bitcoin. But I don't recommend buying Bitcoin with all your money, just enjoy this opportunity and stay in control. Because we don't know what will happen after this. I think Bitcoin will survive and achieve high prices.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
maometano

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

We have a different mindset and the way we invest, a market that looks very slow to develop and has lost tremendous value since September. For people like this, the opportunity to buy BTC, ETH, XRP, and other coins is cheap and expensive for the long term but needs consideration because if you do not understand the coins and force large amounts of investments will be more risky.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

Well I guess it is much better if miners sell their rigs and mining tools then invest to the current market situation as they lost too much in their asset. Maybe, they can rely on investment but in the first place we need miners. Maybe a few of them.
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I can see that you are trying to raise the hopes of most people out there. But I quite believe your optimism about this though. Maybe we have reached the minimum point already.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

Yes I agree with you and investing on their favorite currency before the end of the year they can make a better  profit in that way. I couldn't see my future in mining my favorite currency that's why instead of buying some mining rigs I invest it to get a further amount of earnings after the market will increase again their value.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

Of course, now is a good time to buy some of your favorite coins, and of course you will immediately invest it, so of course you will benefit in the future

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

The market has declined since February 2018 and until now December prices have not recovered. But market prices fell and made many people panic. But the market will not forever decline and will definitely rise again. And now many people set a strategy to buy coins because this is the right time to invest before the price of coins rises again.
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:50:28 AM

The market has declined since February 2018 and until now December prices have not recovered. But market prices fell and made many people panic. But the market will not forever decline and will definitely rise again. And now many people set a strategy to buy coins because this is the right time to invest before the price of coins rises again.
You should invest in the digital market because you will have more opportunities to make a profit now and you should not lose the opportunity to enrich yourself and your family to invest.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

Making a purchase now will provide a great opportunity for you to get a high amount of profit. This opportunity is not always there if you don't use this opportunity as well as possible, it will be very unfortunate. Whereas if we look closely at the crypto experts, they say that, in the near future, crypto will increase in price.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:34:22 AM

many large coins were down considerably from the current price and of course, it's a good thing to be utilized. certainly, investors vied for this great asset that will be for they get later. But if it is thus considered a disaster then precisely this will not be a thing that could be advantageous to be utilized.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:38:32 AM

I agree. Might want to pick up some ethereum and bitcoin since the price has declined so much during the span of the year. I guess there will be a time the pricing of both tokens would spike eventually so might as well buy now and wait for everything to climb.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

I agree. Might want to pick up some ethereum and bitcoin since the price has declined so much during the span of the year. I guess there will be a time the pricing of both tokens would spike eventually so might as well buy now and wait for everything to climb.
of course, i also really like your advice. indeed the price of bitcoin and ethereum is currently in a state of great discount. this is an opportunity to hunt him down, i believe there will be a big growth going on the following year.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

The season of market now can be watch declining. The dump is happening from highest peak into the bottom price. No one has ever imagined that bitcoin will be back to 3500 again which was from 20k before. Hopeful that few months from now manipulators will turn the market into a greenish place.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:50:08 AM

many large coins were down considerably from the current price and of course, it's a good thing to be utilized. certainly, investors vied for this great asset that will be for they get later. But if it is thus considered a disaster then precisely this will not be a thing that could be advantageous to be utilized.
This has been the moment most investors especially the big actors have been waiting for. Studying and understanding the concept of the crypto market will reveal its capabilities of definitely rising again, hence these big actors prefer to buy more of the valuable coins on the market at cheap prices when the market goes down like this. It is very true to utilize this opportunity and buy more good coins at cheap prices.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

This situation with prices is some kind of a gift for all of us. As more, we buy now as more we will earn in the future. Of course, the rise of BTC inevitably will be in some close future.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:09:25 AM

yes, this is an opportunity and a good time to buy, immediately take this opportunity because the crypto price is still very low and will definitely recover and you will have the opportunity to be able to make a profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: