Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Now or never!  (Read 24284 times)
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

I think making a long-term investment is dangerous. The whole market is falling, the coins are getting cheaper. It is better to short until the situation stabilizes.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:50:34 PM

I plan to calmly and without panic wait for the last days of December 2018. At this time, the ethereal price will be within 50-55 US dollars. I will collect all the money and buy etithium for all the money. I will buy directly in the last days of December. It's my personal opinion.
oudekaas

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Now the crypto market is still falling. I think that we should wait before the first wave of growth and the after correction buy altcoins and bitcoin. As for me, I hold different cryptocurrencies since august. And now I feel nervous because I can buy now cheaper then I bought.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:37:25 AM

Now the crypto market is still falling. I think that we should wait before the first wave of growth and the after correction buy altcoins and bitcoin. As for me, I hold different cryptocurrencies since august. And now I feel nervous because I can buy now cheaper then I bought.
Well, you have not invested all your money in cryptocurrency , I think now you can still buy in the future to go in plus faster

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

The choices are to keep on holding and buy more cheap Bitcoins or to leave this investment in fear because they are afraid as Bitcoins likely is going to end. Bitcon Ending will not happen as many countries are already used Bitcoin as alternative currency so forget the investments but focus on how convenienced we are now as we use the Bitcoin for our direct spending.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:19:19 AM

There is no impossibility in crypto dictionary. Everything is possible. The game of the market is prone to risk and every player must be aware of this at all time. Be cautious in your investment in crypto. Don't lose your hard-earned money trying to get rich quick. Crypto is not meant for that.
right, i think we should be aware of that before entering the crypto market. and i'm sure every crypto user knows all the risks that will be accepted, we can get rich or become poor when on the market.

now is one proof of market risk that makes the poor.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.
Making decision at this kind of moment can be so much difficult, but i believe investing right now is a good thing to make.
It will open a wider chance for the coins to grows up big and generate enough profit for everyone related to that.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

I agree with you. I am buying more coins as I can right now. I don’t want to waste an opportunity since the coins are at a low price. It is better to be prepared for the good day to come. Just going to hold my coins until the market recovers.
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:44:45 AM

I agree with you. I am buying more coins as I can right now. I don’t want to waste an opportunity since the coins are at a low price. It is better to be prepared for the good day to come. Just going to hold my coins until the market recovers.
It is your choice and I believe that when the market enters the recovery phase you will make a lot of big profits. I believe that this discount is only temporary and we can trust a new future for Cryptocurrency in 2019. Just wait and hope so much
11:11pas

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:05:54 AM

Yes, now to hold your coins or buy coins it would be better, buy when the price of coins is cheap and invest it certainly will be profitable for the future, don't delay for something good for the future

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

A lot of bitcoin miners has stopped mining for a while.

Buying at dip is a great strategy if you are into this cycle. Buying while you can at the lowest price is very recommended. Don't lose your hope in the market though its been shaky.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Indeed, it is a now or never situation. You have to decide if you are going to invest in crypto right now or not. I consider this day as a good opportunity to buy alts since the value is low. By that, we can earn more when the price starts to increase.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:59:54 AM

It will be very difficult to dump the market further(it is possible, but it will be very difficult and dangerous), because the miners are already working at a loss on some coins, like ethereum. Bitcoin almost fell to mining cost price, so, i think, it worth to start to buy now.

Yes it is a great time to buy now, but it comes when there is a lot of spending going on around us, we have two holidays coming Christmas and New Year season so even if you want to buy you will start to think that it is only one time of the year that you will send gifts to your lovced ones and friends and this will stop you from buying more altcoins even if the price is attractive.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:05:27 AM

The equilibrium maybe starting now. Once miners starts giving up since it's not profitable to run mining rigs due to recent price decline, then the flat line will happen - long sideways trading season.

phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

I think that I certainly can start the process again, because I believe in cryptocurrency in spite of everything that the market shows us today or the market will show us.
tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

I agree with you . Prices have fallen by nearly 80% over the beginning of the year. So now it is the right time to invest. Waiting and receiving profits in the future.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

I agree with you . Prices have fallen by nearly 80% over the beginning of the year. So now it is the right time to invest. Waiting and receiving profits in the future.
Of course now buy a good solution , but I believe that prices can still fall and so it is better to buy 10 percent now, and the rest just keep in Fiat

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

Yes, now it is profitable to buy coins, I think the price for them should grow in a few years

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

The crypto market has a mind of its own and to some extent not driven by speculations. If one observes critically would understand that the current level of the market was never anticipated by several school of taught as it was believed that the crypto market will bounce would never drop to a certain level anymore which it did. We may not have gotten to the bottom yet, people should just invest with caution

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

Yes.  You're right.  Now when the price is so low, I also think that the best time to buy coins!
Yes, that's a good choice to buy more coins because prices are falling and this is the time for us,  it can bring profitable when market going to fluctuate anytime. So just wait and have a time to think.

Easy to say. But what if it goes down a lot further? People have been saying that when btc was steady above 6k and then sold under 5k. How long can you remain positive and hold out in a declining market? I think that will determine if you're going to make money or end up like all those people who lost  a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: