Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest?  (Read 1249 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

Investments is like buy low and sell high in order to gain a profit from your investment. So if you really understand the basic of investing then you should understand already that it is the best time to invest as the price of crypto currency drops really hard.

And once it recovers then it is the best time to sell and earn a good amount of profit in the end.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:42 AM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
Now it is not necessary to take tokens except the top ones , this is my opinion they fall very much in contrast to the top ones , so now first of all you need to take Ethereum and bitcoin

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

If your investment is down 80% it could be a great time to invest. Or not. Or maybe we go to zero. Or the moon. Just don't go buying shitcoins with no purpose or you'll lose it all.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:43:47 AM

This question gets asked a lot but the obvious answer is take market conditions into consideration when you invest not just the future potential each project can have

If there's a lot of uncertainty perhaps just stick to the low risk assets especially if you can get them nice and cheap then diversify later as things improve

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 12:54:00 AM

In my idea, i think now is the best time to invest since all coins in ita low cost value in the market, we have to buy like ethereum coin and invest in the future.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
a lot of people here in the forum are asking themselves that for sure at the moment and i am one of them. the best buy is when the prices are on the ground, but when that will be accurate, i can not say.
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

Now is the best time to invest
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

I think if it takes another big dump that'll be the time to invest (if not right now). I'd invest in altcoins. They've seen the bigger dump this year so they'll probably do the most rising in a bull run.

ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:35 AM

To be simple is we purchase the coins when it reach it's lowest price possible, and how do  we know that the coin already reach it's lowest price.
We need to analyze it and watch the market movement to make sure it's the perfect time to purchase it.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Even now, I think it's a good time to start investing because the price of coins is still cheap, there is no improvement, so you can buy some coins that have good potential to be invested, and immediately invest your coins and in the future when prices rise will benefit
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

This year is the best time to invest because, in the new year, every coin get a dump and in the middle of the year, the price still going down. Besides that, we could even try to make a profit because the price still changing from the lower price to a higher price and back to the lower price so we can try over and over. But I admitted that after the middle of this year, it's another best time to invest in crypto because we see the bottom of the price until this month and I hope that in the next year, we will see the rise of the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

Today the price of almost all coins are very low. For me this is the best time to invest or buy coins which have good potential in the future. Just make a keen research on which coins is the best to buy. For those who hold bitcoins and ETH, be patient, kindly wait for the right time for the price to boom because this could really be happened.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

This could be the most suitable time to purchase and collect as many token/coin as possible.
With the drop of price level that previously happen, i believe the next time should be for the price to grow again.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:27:22 AM

I think currently best time for invest in crypto. i'd like to take these costs. however I actually have to attend as I invested with before. you're terribly lucky to receive these costs. everybody would have likeable to be at your house.
kATETom

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

NOW, let's buy now. It is the great time to buy now bro.
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:00:17 AM

wait for the low point and start buying to invest. will many coins that reached a great low price and be prepared to purchase at that time. existing conditions will still be well exploited even though the market was falling. buy at current prices will give you profit when the market started to increase or restore.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

SLOWLY ACCUMULATING Bitcoin and Ethereum now would be a good strategy now if you can hodl for 12 months or more.
Basically, don't use any money that you can't afford to lose.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
alon_alon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

Even now I think the right time for investment, the price of all coins is now low and you can use it to buy some coins and invest them, when all the prices of coins have gone up, of course you will benefit in the future
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

the gesttime is when you have read a lot about the thibg you are doing to sdo ajd then you need to understand you jeed to work

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

wait for the low point and start buying to invest. will many coins that reached a great low price and be prepared to purchase at that time. existing conditions will still be well exploited even though the market was falling. buy at current prices will give you profit when the market started to increase or restore.
it is becessary to undrrstand tahtbtej wordl will never be ready to you ajd you need to start foing everythibg on your own

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: