Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:35:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest?  (Read 1249 times)
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

as of now what you should be looking at the GITHUB commits and other things on the road map cause with this bear market some might have already died or almost due to lack of funds check those who have raise 20-30mil they probably have another 3-5 years before running out of funds that is your best bet

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
And who will tell you the truth? Or how will you find the truth among answers? I think if someone knows a specific date and time, this information would cost a lot of money. Follow the main principle of trading - "Buy the fear, sell the greed."
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

There is no right time in crypto investing. If you are buying for the long term and the market has not been pumping, it is good to go. Especially when market has dipped so much, I think it is a good time to buy.
iamverybusyperson

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
Right now probably not the best time for investment, especially in ethereum and tokens
darshan331

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

i think it the good time to invest, the price is low now and it will help you making good profit in next days. so invest now and make your life better.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

I believe, at present, is the best time for investment, but i would recommend only invest 30% of your funds, as the price comes down even further then you should invest more.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

now is the time  Grin   the top 30 coins on CMC are at sale prices, so you can always bet they will keep falling and in that case you shouldn't invest... but looking at past history, they will rise eventually, so this is the crypto-black-friday...
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

now we are presented with a more reasonable and cheaper price as well as bitcoin. and this is the pope's chance to buy bitcoin better. but it will not happen especially at the end of this month or December, but depends on what will happen. maybe early in the year growth will begin to appear
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

maybe December could be the best purchase from now, because what we see is blood on the market. I waited for the decline until the last point before actually speculating on every purchase, a sense of worry still enveloping investors and traders. so wait and but be careful.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

like on november 2017, right now is good for invesment when all crypto price are very low you can buy both of them. who's know next month price will grow up and leave them people fud and fomo

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

I am confused because the current market is always decreasing. so I did nothing but watch and search for all information about every market development, I hope to enter December there will be a bullrun. and when it's true I will try to trade
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:09:47 AM

Hello,

wait till the trend is your friend and we have a confirmened bottom then buy in slowly. Dont try to catch falling knifes

Cheers
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Now is the best time for investment at bitcoin or altcoin, you can start doing for buying bitcoin or some potential altcoin now because really at lower price, you have big chance to take profit after bitcoin and altcoin have higher price.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

At the moment and in the near future, prices will fall, and the opportunity to invest your money will look more attractive every day so that everyone decides for himself.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

For now that the market is falling down of price value, the price of coins is very low, so for this ,it is the best time to invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins of your choice to buy, because the price is low, if there are holders that dump or sell their coins then it is the oppurtunity to buy some of this coins ,and use this in the future to come,when market rises up.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Aeny France

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

This is the best time to invest in bitcoin because the price of the bitcoin is low from past 10 days. as well as and this is the best chance to create an exchange business in bitcoin with help of the bitcoin exchange script. check the website if you have interest: www.coinsclone.com

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:36:39 AM

like many other questions that people ask about investing time, in my opinion investing is a point where all prices have decreased (yes it might be said at this time) but try to choose some coins that have a high potential for future increases (for that we need your own research).

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

The best time to invest will be when the next crypto-boom will start. It could be in 2020 or later. Today is the worst time to invest - the prices are unpredictable and nobody could say where is the bottom.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

i will be suggest you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and i think its good opportunity for long-term invest in these coins because price of all these coins are down
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:52:28 AM

i will be suggest you to invest in bitcoin ethereum and neo and i think its good opportunity for long-term invest in these coins because price of all these coins are down
Both btc and eth are best to buy these days since price declining. Agree, good opportunity to have since I believe value of these coins will bounce to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: