Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest?  (Read 1249 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

If there was ever a time to invest in cryptocurrency then, this would be the best time to invest. Bitcoin has fallen below $4000 so as many other altcoins and this may continue, but I believe what will come next will be bullrun. So I think this could be the right time to invest.

I agree with you that now is the right time to invest. We can start investing by buying as many potential coins as we want. This is our golden opportunity because we can buy as many coins as possible at very cheap prices. Of course the first to buy coins is just a dream but now we can have it. I also invest now by buying some potential crypto currency coins, such as ethereum, ripple, and litecoin. I am sure in the future these coins will be very potential and can reach the top of the price again. All only requires patience. But if you choose to invest in an ICO, you must be careful when choosing ICO. You have to make the right analysis so that you don't go wrong in choosing ICO. We have to spend a lot of effort on crypto currencies now because we have to be very careful in taking every decision on the crypto currency market.
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:35:38 PM

No one knows exactly when the market will reach the bottom. It seems to me that at the moment the market can go down. This means that now is not the time for large investments.

Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

When looking at this volatile market situation, it has not yet entered a good time for investment. In my opinion now is the right time to continue analysis and predictions. I say this because the price of the crypto currency continues to decline. We must analyze and invest when the price of the crypto currency is at its lowest. I recommend this because if the price reaches the lowest we can buy lots of crypto currency coins at very cheap prices. Of course this is an opportunity for us to be able to invest, especially long-term investments. I am not sure if I will invest short-term because the market is still full of risk of loss.

▔▔▔▔▔
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:40:41 PM

I believe the best time to invest is now. Take advantage of those people who were dumping their ETH or ERC20 based tokens. If they have given up, maybe we should think differently. I try to balance my tokens and I was able to get a hodl of cheap Ethereums. Hopefully, the risk I have taken will be worth it. I always believe that Ethereum and bitcoin has something to offer at the end of the year.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

Most crypto currency users will suggest or say the same about time to invest, that is when the price is down or dump. Consequently, for last recent year bitcoin and crypto currency was on worse moment or trend because it is difficult now to predict the market. Therefore, it is not suggested to deal or involving in crypto currency now.
We should deal first with the risky and understand anything about crypto to avoid and minimize the rsiky.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Maybe the best time to invest on when the coins in the market are going to dump the price.
Because we can save enough coins and also can get profit for investing some low price of coins, But we need to choose to those potential coins that have a chance to increase the prices.

Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
Definitely now is not the best time to invest , I think you can only think about investing only when the market has turned around and will grow

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

any time will be best for you if you know where and how much to invest aj dif you 8ndeftadm i meam really understamf what you are doing
In a way, it basically depends on each individual and their understanding generally when it comes to the market and how they intend to approach it. A lot of people approach the market with short term goals in mind, while some approach the market with long term goals in mind. Simply, most of the people with long term mindset goals tend to understand the thing they are investing in and not because the want to gain some short term wealth out of the blues. The best time to always invest is just by you accepting the risk as well as the opportunities, and this will always help you in your decision making.

The bear time is still the best time to my own understanding, as the price is becoming low and low which is a great chance to make it up with the market situation now.
Just like Warren has said before, buy when everyone is fearful. I think that state of the market right now is obviously one that requires buying as the bear trend is making a lot of people to get out of the market out of panic and that is what you want to be taking advantage of. See market at every stage as an opportunity and utilize it for your own good in the long run. However, it is always going to be a hard decision to make if you do not understand the reason for your investment and it should be a very good reason if you want to thrive in your investment idea and outcome of it in the long run.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Maybe the best time to invest on when the coins in the market are going to dump the price.
Because we can save enough coins and also can get profit for investing some low price of coins, But we need to choose to those potential coins that have a chance to increase the prices.
personally its difficult to find best ico when price dumping.price dumping means investor didnt trust anymore to its projects and switch their to other projects.
ESalvatore

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
Join etor telegram group. coming with a Roi plan.

3 months lock in period 0.1% daily returns monthly 2% returns on investment
6 months lock in period 0.15%daily returns monthly 3% returns on investment
9 months lock in period 0.2% daily  returns monthly 4% returns on investment
12 months lock in period 0.25% daily returns monthly 5% returns on investment

Etor is coming up with its own crypto exchange will be live by jan 21st 2019

Buy Etor now to have its benefits in Coming Days.

The Idea of ETOR coin started in Q1 2018 to implement South Asia’s
Biggest Exchange.
ETHROI is supported with business model where the raised funds are
utilized for opening up for new exchanges, also for Crypto Hedging, Forex
Hedging, Forex Arbitrage , Correlation Trading between crypto & forex.
Our world class experienced team with over 4 years of experience
are working in the same field.

https://youtu.be/L9hQ36UDFM0

ETOR is taking an ultimate step into crypto world making world a better place with its 8 Major Projects

1. Online Shopping Portal
2. Travel Portal
3. Etor Bank
4. Etor Exchange
5. Crypto Games
6. Etor Forex
7. Etor Gold
8. Etor Insurance

Join us,
www.ethroi.com

Join our telegram group.
https://t.me/joinchat/H67Bew7abz09_5My0HIXXA

ETOR is listed in instantbitex.com. You can trade ETOR in instantbitex exchange.

https://t.me/joinchat/H67Bew7abz09_5My0HIXXA
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

There is no exact time to invest in cryptocurrency you can invest here anytime in any token. No need to ask someone for a suggestion just do your own research which coins are the best for invest then invest there without any hesitation.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:38:34 AM

since now we see a constant decline, I would not risk to buy new tokens until there are clear signs of a rise in the cryptocurrency rate.
 Well, because many times already it was “the best time” to buy tokens, and then they lost their value at times

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:39:20 AM

There is no exact time to invest in cryptocurrency you can invest here anytime in any token. No need to ask someone for a suggestion just do your own research which coins are the best for invest then invest there without any hesitation.
A serious statement with which I fully agree, but one of the most necessary processes is the acceptance and assessment of risks, you must understand all the risks and if you are ready for them, then accept them and start investing.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

For now it is not the right time to invest in ICO, but if you want to invest in several big coins like BTC, ETH, XLM, NEO, etc. This is the best time because currently the prices on the market are really very cheap compared to some time ago. Don't miss it to buy, I have also bought enough to go back for sale in the next few years.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:02:08 AM

If you believe in the market and cryptocurrency in general, now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency!
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

If you believe in the market and cryptocurrency in general, now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency!
every time is the right time to invest because investment is the way you sell. but now is a rare opportunity because the current decline doesn't happen often, so this is a very good time.

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

now is the best time to do all that. Current investment is the right step that can be done. by looking at the prices of bitcoin and etherum down, the good coins to buy are both because they have a potential future

strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

every time is the right time to invest because investment is the way you sell. but now is a rare opportunity because the current decline doesn't happen often, so this is a very good time.
many people said like you when bitcoin hit $6000, and now bitcoin keep moving down even hit $3800.in current situation better save our money into other place, except we didnt have any coins as  our portofolio.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Well regarding this matter if you really believe that altcoin or crypto currency will really increase back its market value then I think that its about time to invest in crypto currencies and altcoins but make it sure that the altcoins and crypto currencies that you will be investing has a great impact in our daily life so that it has a higher chance of being invested.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

There is not best time to invest than now prices are very low and we are testing the principal supports of btc and eth.

I support, this time is the best time to invest as long as the market is not yet on going to rise.
Don't waste your time to buy bitcoin and ethereum because it will pump in the future. This is also what others view with regards to market recovery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: