Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

The first thing that appeals to my cryptocurrency project is Twitter, because I usually like to chat with my friends on Twitter. My first contact with encryption was also Twitter!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:57:54 AM

There is no law of success. In fact, you know best what you need, but you must be able to do it. Otherwise, everyone has a concept of success. This has nothing to do with marketing or airdrops. Excellent coins are not the core. The core lies in technology and users, I hope you understand.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:38:06 AM

I guess telegram,twitter and facebook is the medium which attract me to crypto.We get alot of information about crypto through these medium which includes airdrop.
With how the team create impacts inside social media site will gained attentions and interest, as of now there's a lots of wrong practice where investors interest has been gone, project became a scam and teams who are not developing the project after the ico's those things needs to be avoided if we are aiming for big success it is needed to make sure that everything will be done accordingly with the right way to track.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

No matter how successful a project is on the internet, whatever marketing moves to attract investors, its success will depend on the work product.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

I think that the idea of the project itself and the availability of a working prototype are important. Useless projects can spend a lot of money on advertising but will not attract serious investors.   
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:08:20 AM

It's pointless. For a successful project, you need a great idea, a strong team, and code on github to be able to see and analyze the work of the team. All activity in social networks is created with the help of airdrop.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

I think FB and Twitter is the worst advertising company. Too many fake accounts. Signature and Telegram are best suited for promoting ICO projects.

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:33:10 AM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

For the investor of a small hand, there can be enough information in social networks, but for a larger investor, the information received from a friend or even on the radio will work better.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:01:04 AM

I think one of the biggest factors is confidence. A project is very likely to be successful when it gives confidence. in general I give them a lot of importance in ico.

Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:05:10 AM

the most attractive way to promote your project is bounty campaign..imagine people nowadays mostly using social media. if you have a lot of followers then they must know your promoting it
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:53:18 AM

I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
It is very good, and word of mouth is the best marketing. And if the technology itself has a very good market, then marketing is not the most important. The same is true, but now I see that many ICO projects have no investment value. Perhaps ICO investment is over.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:03:18 AM

I think FB and Twitter is the worst advertising company. Too many fake accounts. Signature and Telegram are best suited for promoting ICO projects.

I’m not sure what you mean fake Facebook and twitter  accounts though
Because the truth is that, telegram has the highest number of existent bots and it cannot be underestimated at all

Yes there are bots everywhere
But digital marketing and social media marketing coupled with the Forum is the key
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:28:37 AM

I think that all these types of social networks are excellent platforms for advertising their products and problems that they are going to solve!
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:38:00 AM

I think the main reason for the success of crypto is whether the project team can complete the project work seriously and on time, and is willing to share the sales of the token.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:46:27 AM

Take noticed about twitter or social, not everyone on your friend list knoe crypto right? But everyone in bitcointalk forum knows this.
bitcointalk is a highly specialized forum about cryptocurrencies and the processes associated with it. So it would be strange that people who are here would not know about crypto.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:48:27 AM

I think that all possible options should be involved in order to properly advertise the project. I hope I understand your idea correctly, just every project from social networks has its own audience.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

As the world is manipulated by social networking sites like Facebook, twitter, youtube, telegram. And it is obvious that the good marketing tools for any project is social networking sites where many people spend their time. Bounty campaign is also good option as people talk about bitcoin forum when it comes to cryptocurrency. Personally I would prefer facebook, twitter and youtube to promote my project (any).

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:13:11 PM

Most of them are not the greatest way to get them in success. Be sure to know how you can gather more strategies beside on the social media like activity on the real life.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:38:58 PM

Active communication in social networks in my opinion helps the development of various projects and their promotion!
i think you are right about this,
Social media like Facebook and Twitter are the best media to help ico succeed. almost all people have facebook and twitter accounts, it will make it easier for many people to know their ico and the effect will be that more investors are interested in their projects,

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:48:00 PM

I think the best form of marketing is word of mouth, if there is a good project then they don't need to shout it from the rooftops, people will realize the potential and they'll tell others about it, soon it will spiral and the project will be very popular.
Word of mouth marketing methods are good, but of course people who provide information must have good trust, because people tend to follow other people who are above or smarter. If people who give information do not have trust, then it is useless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: