Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:53:41 AM

Bounty companies now do not bring any profit and I am inclined to invest in cryptocurrencies. Another great option if you have experience in trading. The current market situation leaves much to be desired.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

The road to success requires a lot of effort.I think that here it is necessary to use all the opportunities that the author called.Especially now investors are very attentive to all the details.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 12:59:44 PM

I like the gift of a bounty, I have been following it for more than a year, but I haven't gotten the results like mine, maybe because the crypto condition is still up and down, but I'm sure in the future I will get more results from my bounty so far

Bounty is waste of time, i think you should concentrate on investing on cryoto.If you are little expert and a bit of luck can give you good amount of profit.Bounty can't give you the profit you deserve and working is so hard on bounty. So i suggest you better to trading.           

maybe bounties is waste of time for bounty hunters, but that's good market strategy for developer, cheap ads for their product

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:15:08 PM

The best method of PR and advertising new projects is advertising on popular crypto sites, as well as signature campaigns on Bitcointalk.
Personally, I find out about most projects in just such ways.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

Well the thing is good is  good and bad is bad. It all depends on what you bring on the table. The nicer the terms and vision the greater people buy into it. So for me if a project will  successful or not depends on what is really entailed in their white paper and their vision.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:42:40 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Of course bounty will be the best way for the project to PR their project to the community. And staying in the bounty will have all the small tasks so they can maximize the advertising platform

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:49:20 PM

Bounty companies now do not bring any profit and I am inclined to invest in cryptocurrencies. Another great option if you have experience in trading. The current market situation leaves much to be desired.

I also prefer to invest in crypto directly than in bounty this data beacuse not many good projects which could viable for more than a year are coming up . Also some of them never get listed which is another big issue if invested in such coins .
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:35:03 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Nowadays, we have to understand that the power of social media is one of the best example of reaching millions of users all over the social, but it does not mean that if we employ this method, we gonna be successful, it will still depend on how the good our projects is.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Psynthax

Activity: 2310
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:41:55 PM

I also prefer to invest in crypto directly than in bounty this data beacuse not many good projects which could viable for more than a year are coming up . Also some of them never get listed which is another big issue if invested in such coins .
In bounty you can't be called as an investors because you are doing the task that will be required by an ico to create by ico for marketing purpose dude. Listed or not will depend on the developer's decision about that dude.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:42:28 PM

Well in my own opinion the best marketing strategy would be bounty.
Bounty reaches the specific required people that the project really needs
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:52:35 PM

Well in my own opinion the best marketing strategy would be bounty.
Bounty reaches the specific required people that the project really needs
the road to success is different, sometimes they succeed from the results of participating in various Bounty programs or they trade or invest and other activities, so what we need to do is be enthusiastic and pray that the business you run can succeed.
Cryptocurrency has provided many people with income and success from it.
so anyone can do it when they want to run it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:07:23 PM

Aside from advertising the project through bounties or social media platform, the team must have a solid foundation and continues development for their project and following the Roadmap if they one to succeed in the future. I think partnership will also give some effect because it will raise the awareness of the project.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

It comes to PR social media is the thing that investors attract but we know that reading and studying about the project is important so even there's so many to PR about the project it's important that we know everything before we invest or participate in bounty.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:28:48 PM

All social media such as Facebook and Twitter are good tools for promoting projects. These two social media are very attractive to investors. But they have to work hard to keep developing. And to gain investor confidence they certainly must have real products.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:35:21 PM

I like the gift of a bounty, I have been following it for more than a year, but I haven't gotten the results like mine, maybe because the crypto condition is still up and down, but I'm sure in the future I will get more results from my bounty so far

Bounty is waste of time, i think you should concentrate on investing on cryoto.If you are little expert and a bit of luck can give you good amount of profit.Bounty can't give you the profit you deserve and working is so hard on bounty. So i suggest you better to trading.           
not all things can happen instantaneously, following bounty is not a waste of time, we must be patient if we want to have big profits, the bounty is still worth following, even though the results are not as many as before but there are still many good projects that will provide big profits in the future
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:46:11 PM

All are good source of marketing campaign especially bounty where you can get free token from advertising a project but bounties has risk because sometimes even if you do your work there are times that you won't gain a profit but does not stop me from joining. If happen that a bounty succeed then the price went high then you will win but more importantly the project advertise by different methods.

Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:54:30 PM

All are good source of marketing campaign especially bounty where you can get free token from advertising a project but bounties has risk because sometimes even if you do your work there are times that you won't gain a profit but does not stop me from joining. If happen that a bounty succeed then the price went high then you will win but more importantly the project advertise by different methods.
We've motivated cause we always thinking of the positive results of our hardworks and even trusting crypto even many times we fall down.
I know we've been just tested of how strong we are in believing crypto cause only the one who survive will granted to be rewarded in the future. We made this before, why we can't make this today? Our success really matters of how we made it and how we work on it.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:12:45 AM

Social media marketing are one of a kind of marketing that is unbeatable this is because social media gathers  a millions of audience all over the world, Facebook and Twitter is an example of this platform specially in their paid ads aspect wherein it targets potential audience that reach to millions of users. In crypto world, this social media platform should be used to reach the audience.
Big Game

Activity: 466
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:15:12 AM

On my point of view, all we are tired of meaningless texts in the posts. First of all, it should now show a demo version of the product and not just the idea. This will attract more attention than standard PR
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:12:52 PM

The information that is placed in Twitter accounts of famous people sometimes greatly affects the rate of a coin/token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: