Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter Truth  (Read 1455 times)
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

do not sell your coins for any reason now, as if you do this you will not be able to earn good money in the future

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeanneiur

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Really i'm a bit worried and i don't know what i should do, wait more, buy more?
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

We can't know how low the price can go. I believe that by the end of this year the prices were already quite low and it was possible to start investing gradually. Yes, perhaps in December they will decline even more, but if you plan to keep bitcoin in the long term, it does not matter when you bought it. You will get profit in anyway.

maiggilkamu

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

i support every cryptocurrency that has potential in the future and in a times like this, im buying a lot of them
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

Really i'm a bit worried and i don't know what i should do, wait more, buy more?

to make it easy for you
do the following

1. do your own research
2. summarize your research work
3. pick positives and set aside valuable tokens you have reaseached.
4. calculate your capital and split it for no of tokens you want to buy.

finally decide to buy or wait
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
Indeed, so this is the big stage for any whale investors to make purchase on bitcoin, with this level of price, the possibilities to make a good profit is widely open. And we don't really know if this will happen again in the future
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:31:57 AM

We can't know how low the price can go. I believe that by the end of this year the prices were already quite low and it was possible to start investing gradually. Yes, perhaps in December they will decline even more, but if you plan to keep bitcoin in the long term, it does not matter when you bought it. You will get profit in anyway.

You are right, small investors are facing a huge loss as the market value gone down, however big investors do not have any issues with the drop. I guess they might already taken oath as to hodl for long-term, sad story of crypto still in progress I believe the price will slightly go up in December.

Am I spamming? Report me!
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

about that price cannot be predicted. It is possible for the holding or investment will start to buy more and more and other altcoin bitcoin to supplement their travel. However, if the only silent and too afraid to start then it will skip this opportunity and more bitter reality is when it is passed then all the coins will begin to rise.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Didn't understand your message at all. So what? Is this a call to enter the market for those who are still waiting? Or do you just trying to calm down and repeating this like a spell?) "This is it. This is it. Market is going to turn up now..."
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

about that price cannot be predicted. It is possible for the holding or investment will start to buy more and more and other altcoin bitcoin to supplement their travel. However, if the only silent and too afraid to start then it will skip this opportunity and more bitter reality is when it is passed then all the coins will begin to rise.
Regrets will haunt those people who doubt investing to this business, we really don't know how things moves but each opportunities needs to be grab accompanied by proper knowledge and studies things will be just fine for those who have good understanding, always be in the positive side of each
investment practice that you will take.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

That is the common rule and logic when it comes to cryptocurrency. And the more the price is lower, the better buy you should do. Buying at a high price is definitely fine, but only if the coins really skyrocket really hard. But for me, it is not worth taking the risk. It is still better to buy and the lowest price possible base on your speculation.

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:57:24 AM

We had people putting their life savings into crypto at $20,000... it really would make more logical sense to do that now when the market has more or less bottomed out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

$5,000 may not be a very cheap price, and bitcoin has fallen to $3,500 at the lowest price, so if you have enough patience, we can wait for a lower price.
I think the market may be a little better next year, so even if we have purchased it for $5,000, we are still profitable.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well.

The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.

The thing that many people are afraid of at the moment is that the discounted prices that you guys are talking about could actually not be discounts and may result in losses with the entire market plunging on a regular basis these days.

No one knows the bottom as you stated which is why many including me are refraining from investing into this market at the moment and are patiently waiting by the sidelines to observe how the market performs in the near future.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

I think the Institutions are looking to squeeze out more profits and get Bitcoin to around 2.5k - 3k USD before we see any form of reversal and we might be holding that bottom for a few months and the capitulation phase might be a long drawn out sideways bearish event, not just a cut and dry, we reached the bottom and up we go scenario. I really think that this crypto chart cycle this time is looking more like the 2014 one which was very long drawn out. We need to reach around 85% retracement levels to be talking about the real bottom. I think we have a way more to go to reach capitulation. The bear market ain't over yet.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:55:43 PM

In the end, any time can be a great chance for investors. Bitcoin below $5000 and below $4000 are great opportunities. You should also consider eth and other alts as well. Buying during dip requires a lot of confidence and guts because it has a high risk but it also have a great reward.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

I will now sell my coins as I no longer believe in the prospects of the cryptocurrency market

It's very silly to sell everything now, but if you have lost faith in crypto, then you shouldn’t have anything in the market
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:10:15 PM

I do not think that. Actually bitcoin is not worth it and it only lives on the money of the whales. So I think we should only invest at $ 3000. That would be a safe and rewarding price for long term investment.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:31:54 PM

You say that $ 5,000 worth of Bitcoin is cheap. I want to draw attention to the fact that when that Bitcoin was worth much less than $ 1.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

Whether you bought at ATH last December and comparing the price of bitcoin right now is actually a disadvantage. If you believe on its future then you'll get alot profit. You need to BULLieve on every situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: