$2000+ - 18 (22.2%)
$3000+ - 27 (33.3%)
$5000+ - 17 (21%)
$8000+ - 8 (9.9%)
$10,000+ - 11 (13.6%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire in the market: Bitcoin is below $4000  (Read 2426 times)
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:51:03 AM

The drop in crypto market is not a situation for the crypto space alone, the stock market and other investment platforms are facing the same challenges, perhaps it might be a global economic crisis arising from the frequent withdraw for the Christmas festival.
Whatever be the reason for the decline, the market is now in green again and it is good sign of market recovery. Let's keep fingers crossed, the bull market may happen sooner than we anticipate.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cox86

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:29:30 AM

Bitcoin prices have risen above $4,100, hardly able to drop to $4,000 again?
Ulyss

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

Read the forecast of Jack Bogl.
Half of his predictions come true )))
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

Adjusting our expectations about the market really puts things into perspective. I mean us expecting bitcoin and any other crypto currency to tank makes us thankful ones it doesn't. But with the way the market is, I don't think it is too far off to see bitcoin in the 2,000 USD price range. Then again, once that happens everyone will be on a buying spree.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

They are all burning! Top coins in CMC are moving down until now. They are all -30% and I think these coins will not rise up until the end 2018. All of my investment turns into a cheap coin. In fact, I am preparing myself so that I will not be surprised when I see my coins turning into shitcoins.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:46:27 AM

bitcoin is going to die. but hey it was fun.

I don't think so, Bitcoin has been criticized for so many times same what you are just said it now. But still Bitcoin stand and became the top and king of all crypto currencies in this industry. From 200$ 2014 and now the price of bitcoin was thousand of dollars. If I know, you're just waiting it to dump it more then you will take the chance to buy bitcoin if that happens. Tongue
Everyone is making the same old joke on every single black friday. Just as the price falls a bit for friday or just goes down a bit during christmas and everyone is like "hey its black friday deal for bitcoin" or "hey its christmas gift from bitcoin" and all those same similar jokes every single year.

Get used to this because there is a huge correlation between the two. Price falls because there is black friday, the price can't stand those days because people sell their coins to get great deals from black friday places and price will always fall.

Since that always happens people will always make the same old joke for the next 100 years (or whenever bitcoin or black friday ends) which is why there is a big correlation between the two. I think we should stop focusin on jokes but start focusing on causes and how to prevent it. My vote is to have huge black friday deals that could be attained with bitcoin in order to rise the buyer numbers as well.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:51:02 AM

So this could possibly the end of bitcoin. People are already exhausted investing in this coin and this is the problem now because.many are.still stuck on their investment due to holding their bitcoin and wishes to get the exact amount they invested on bitcoin. One this is for sure that only who manages bitcoin, exchanges are earninh huge in this system and not the real investors because they are the milking cow of this system.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:55:09 AM

Actually it depends when you bought bitcoin , if you bought 10k+ range then ofcourse it will freak you out . Im following bitcoin since it was 300+$ range . There was alot of dumps and people were shouting that bitcoin is dead and its going down . And now i see it happening again , people freaking out and asked for advice what to do Smiley If you invested money you can afford to lose then there is nothing you can do , just wait Smiley Ofcourse people can trade and earn , but i would better not risk it Smiley
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Trading sites can go bust. Always keep some in a cold wallet.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Yesterday and the day before, it was at the price rate of $4222 and a bit above that, but this morning it is down to $4002. That’s what volatility can cause, it will be at a particular rate now but within an hour or so it will be way below that or even above, you can never tell what happens next. We are already in December and I expect things to start changing, not in this way but to start going up.

It seems to me that the next stop will be in the region of $ 3,000. True to begin with, I am waiting for growth in the region of 4500-5000 dollars, and then fall again. Maybe, I certainly can be wrong, but it seems to me that until mid-2019 the situation will be consistently bad and there will be no Bitcoin growth. The market will be in the flat in the range of 2500-4500 dollars for Bitcoin. Many investors will go out and sell their cryptocurrency. In addition, I expect news attacks on cryptocurrency and recommendations to sell cryptocurrency from many
false cryptocurrency experts. But towards the middle of 2019, I am waiting for the growth of cryptocurrency.
You might be right, I have seen someone say the same thing that there is not going to be any bull run this year and early next year. But there will be a Bull maybe at the end of next year and it’s going to be a huge one. I don’t know what to do yet but since I don’t need the money I have invested in Bitcoin then there is no need to withdrawing it, would be best for me to leave it there and wait for when the price will grow again.
serizawa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

calm down even though the market in a bear we can take the opportunity to trade, I have done trading when the market bear and it is very profitable
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

The BTC price is clearly still in a downward trend!
The price of $3,000 may be the bottom of the BTC!
China and the United States have suspended trade wars, and perhaps the downward trend of cryptocurrency may be eased!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

The market starts scaring the shit out of me. What the hell is wrong with the cryptocurrency market? What on earth is going on in the cryptocurrency market? I used to justify the recent market crash as a 'fake dump' but now it starts freaking me out! So, where do you guys think is the next bus stop for bitcoin? I'm thinking isn't this beyond 'hash wars' or Bakkt launch fake dump by the whales?

so far according to coinmarketcap bitcoin now was below 4k$ it was 3993$ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

But I still remain on my belief into bitcoin which I really knew that it will bounce again at the right time for sure.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

It's not just Bitcoin is falling but also all altcoins in the market. So I guess it's only fair just like an economic crisis but I a digital aspects. So the only solution to this crisis is patient and enthusiasm to what we are investing.

Actually many people have bought bitcoins and altcoins at higher prices than the current price of bitcoins. That's why many people who are unable to HOLD are in a panic. Many people needs money to spent and they can't hold for long.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

It's not just Bitcoin is falling but also all altcoins in the market. So I guess it's only fair just like an economic crisis but I a digital aspects. So the only solution to this crisis is patient and enthusiasm to what we are investing.

Actually many people have bought bitcoins and altcoins at higher prices than the current price of bitcoins. That's why many people who are unable to HOLD are in a panic. Many people needs money to spent and they can't hold for long.
they affraid if price continue goes down and make their assets value decrease alot.big mistake that usually did by many people was , while seeing market goes down they always said it as lowest price.meanwhile it still continue.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

they affraid if price continue goes down and make their assets value decrease alot.big mistake that usually did by many people was , while seeing market goes down they always said it as lowest price.meanwhile it still continue.

I Agree, I thought that we will never go below $6,000 but as we all know the price right now is continuously going down. Many people already gave up and sell their Bitcoin because they need the money now and they can not stand the pressure of seeing their investment vanish little by little day by day. Nobody knows when will it recover but I do not think it will happen soon.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

I think untill end this year, bitcoin price will stay around $4000. 2018 is not good year for bitcoin and cryptomarket. I hope 2019 will be good year for cryptocurrency price. Its hard to predict bitcoin price at this moment, but i am believe many good news will come like bitcoin will traded in nasdaq.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

They allowed the situations wins against them, they bought at the higher price then sell it to the whales who manipulate the value in its most cheapest coming from the great run last year, we might continue to see the value from this level until new good news happened and more new investors to play
inside the market and bring more pumped.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

Yes ,that's what happens now but don't panic. Everything is impossible in the crypto world ,so be patient,pray that the storm will pass quickly . Grin
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

The market are all freaking us out. No one wants to become poor after being rich for a long time. But I believe sooner or later the market will soon recover and become more stable at an acceptable price. This will not be the end for all cryptocurrencies. We just need to have more patience than before. I believe the drop will keep going, so the recovery would also last long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: