Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2192 times)
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

Bitcoin will die, you are joking: D.
There must be a strong reason to kill bitcoin, maybe a technology war can be the cause. However, I think today is not the death of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuates according to supply and demand, although some say it is manipulation. But in fact, that bitcoin continues to move and is used as a transaction.

Although there are some experts who will predict that bitcoin will not fall at the price of $ 3000, I still see many people who hold bitcoin and believe that the technology behind bitcoin can be a solution in the future. Besides, there is a picture that is viral on social media, that this year is not the only decline in bitcoin to 90%.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?
[/b]

Only those corrupt government and banks are the one who wants it.
Those who were hype by the market telling RIP BTC now.
But they really dont know the importance of bitcoin with all of the people in earth.
Soon they will know why we are still believing in Bitcoin!
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

Yes it needs to die so that others can live.

Bitcoin gave alt-coins a bad name after the miners were allowed to rip us off for $55 in fees per transaction which is something the
software team (that brought the world CPU wars) could have stopped.

Not happy with that the software team came up with the Lightning Network and they thought they could call them "Hubs" but those of us
with half a brain can now see that these "Hubs" are nothing more than mini banks that charge fees so the whole thing has become nothing more
than a scam and pointing out the obvious ensures that many of my posts here get deleted so tell me who's got something to hide because it's not
me.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

But they really dont know the importance of bitcoin with all of the people in earth.

You I don't think will get this at all.

We have got by for hundreds of years with physical money and can live without digital coins but you are about to become aware of a
game changer and that game changer is not "AI" that has just about stated to pop up on your radar screen but "AGI" and you should be
afraid, very afraid.

I won't bore you with detail but the real reason for digits is not for the monkeys but those that replaced them and this time around, it's not us.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:24:06 PM

Everything can happen and most likely alt will replace bitcoin but I wonder how long alt can replace bitcoin. Some people see alt altogether than bitcoin. But now there are too many alts that make people like me afraid and I still want to choose bitcoin instead of alt.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:42 PM

Bitcoin failure means everything else failure. But seems some developers think Bitcoin has to die so they can compete to take the top 1 position of Crypto-Currency world. It's a risky and greedy movement that can just cause harm to the market, with the chance of taking a long time to recover from this later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

honestly I don't believe that bitcoin will just die and what will happen to me later if that really happens. bitcoin is a part of my life and this is my job. I will always believe and support bitcoin in the future, it will be used a lot in the future and the value will soar again.
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

Why should we want bitcoin die.
Not at all. If bitcoin dies, it mean it is the final of cryptocurriency. I am sure no body wants it happen.
We syill like to do this job.
Ebwn the market getting bad recently.
Nut i am sure. It will recovery. Even i don't knkw when.
It will take very long tike agai.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

Of course, not coins because I want to earn good money thanks to Bitcoin
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

I think those persons who not benefitted and understand what bitcoin really is. This is a matter of usefulness to each of individual because for me I don't want bit oin to die because it helps in my financial aspects through joining bounty campaign and other activities in crypto market.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto_Samuel

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Can only think about people in some financial institutions, who find it scary to try to figure it out. Don't think you'll find anyone with these ideas on this forums)
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:59:09 PM

Banks and countries who don't want bitcoin are now very happy. They are the one who want bitcoin to die. But bitcoin is still alive.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

I think some of them was the government that want bitcoin die because as they can see they can't  manipulate and they can't control the value or for their personal they can use it for the corruption so that is why they don't like bitcoin so that some other country banned and set that illegal because of that matter I think.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

Just take a look at the comments on crypto youtube videos when market is bleeding , alot of trolls , negative people and making fun of people who invested money in . But when it's going Up then you only see positive comments Smiley Looks like thats how humans behave when they invest more than they can afford =D
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

There's a good amount of people who want bitcoin to die and often is has little to nothing to do with the technology itself.  There are a lot of people in which bitcoin simply goes against there political and social beliefs.  This new found, non-government regulated, decentralized payment system goes against what they're used to.  You've also got plenty alts such as Bitcoin Cash that would love to see bitcoin die.  The Bcash community spends half their time arguing that Bcash is the real bitcoin. There's also a large amount of people who simply want to see bitcoin fail because they don't understand it.  Simple as that.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:34:05 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 01:53:56 AM by shesheboy

i also want bitcoin to die because im so freakin tired of this drama , im tired of this roller coaster , im tired of waiting for nothing  .

But to be honest , i also need cash because i dont have a stable job right not .  thats the reason that i cannot permanently quit on hodling and obtaining a bitcoin .

At the end of the day , im still praying that the price can still recover before we end this current year   even if the chances are verry slim because i still hear alot of bad news every single day .
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:40:32 AM

No, I never want bitcoin to die. Maybe some people who invested in bitcoin and sold them with big loses, they want that bitcoin will vanish. Some people have not right knowledge about bitcoin, maybe they also want bitcoin to die. I hope bitcoin & altcoins will survive forever.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

I don't think anyone want that, Bitcoin is the face of all cryptocurrencies, of course keeping all the competition aside.
The only people who wants bitcoin dead are the ones who own large quantity of fiats!

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

honestly I don't believe that bitcoin will just die and what will happen to me later if that really happens. bitcoin is a part of my life and this is my job. I will always believe and support bitcoin in the future, it will be used a lot in the future and the value will soar again.
I agree with you, I'm sure Bitcoin will not die because Bitcoin really helps the economy of its users, and I'm sure bitcoin users won't let Bitcoin die, even though there is a lot of negative news that makes bitcoin prices down quite low, but Bitcoin will definitely go up and return to highest price.
ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

honestly, I want bitcoin to stay alive and develop because the benefits of bitcoin are so extraordinary. My experience with bitcoin is that bitcoin provides changes in my economic factors that are increasingly being met. from bitcoin I can buy valuables.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: