Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2197 times)
richarylor225

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

It's time to buy btc or need to wait more time?

https://bazaarreview.com/
kored$

Activity: 1568
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Which says bitcoin will die  from  only  the mouths of people who hate bitcoin in my opinion.
Bitcoin will not die,from day to day more and more users of  bitcoin, even though the price of bitcoin is now down but I'm sure the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

I feel the government as well as banking sector would want Bitcoin to die as it is a major threat to their centralised system of doing things.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:44:28 PM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

There are still many people that want bitcoin to die, especially governments, institutions that depend on public funding and banks as well, but all of those that wished for the death of bitcoin so their coin could take its place are probably regretting that they wished for that, because it cannot be any clearer that this market belongs to bitcoin and to no other coin.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

From day one I am in the favour of BTC. I don't want BTC to die, if it is going to die then whole crypto market will not be able to survive. No other currency have potential to cross BTC. If we look at the total investment in BTC, then we can see that in this worst situation the difference between BTC and nearest crypto currency is 50 Billion dollars. If BTC goes down by fifty Billion dollar or XRP moves 50 Billion dollar up then it can replace BTC. And this not going to happen.
There is no other coin that will replace bitcoin. I still believe that it is the potential coin that no other coin can beat either. Even ethereum that supports many of the platform cannot. I do not believe that XRP can. Even how down bitcoin is, it is still more expensive than any other coin. More lower price of bitcoin than other coin do not going to happen in the market.

BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:51:05 AM

Every alts goes where Bitcoin goes. It takes down the whole market with itself. There are many sectors that are disrupted by this technology like banking sector and they mostly targeting bitcoin. But this is just a bad time for bitcoiners and they have experienced this before.
I don't know, I think bitcoin brings a good change for everyone. maybe, those who get substantial losses may be those who want to see the bitcoin disappear, or die. well, however, most people now support this development.
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

I really don't want Bitcoin to disappear or die, because I think bitcoin is a source of life for some people who understand it like trading or investing in bitcoin. besides that bitcoin can be the safest payment method

maksimukr1989

Activity: 514
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:24:59 PM

I think no one from the forum wants Bitcoin to die. About this, the maximum who can think so is a disillusioned trader who lost his money because of a falling market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

only those people who had a bitter experience during their times having a bitcoin, those people who just want to grow their money from bitcoin but the opposite happened and gave up easily. Grin and those people who are still unable to totally regulate the operation of its network. probably, not all people really want bitcoin to disappear the other just don't want to get involve with it
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

Every alts goes where Bitcoin goes. It takes down the whole market with itself. There are many sectors that are disrupted by this technology like banking sector and they mostly targeting bitcoin. But this is just a bad time for bitcoiners and they have experienced this before.
I don't know, I think bitcoin brings a good change for everyone. maybe, those who get substantial losses may be those who want to see the bitcoin disappear, or die. well, however, most people now support this development.

I know most of those that want bitcoin gone are the ones that lost money one time or another and weren't able to recover. When it comes to bitcoin and cryptos, volatility could go a long way whether it's a push upwards or a dump. You have to have a broader perspective to survive times like now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Bitcoin will stay strong. Many people may hold grudges against BItcoin but there is no point in this because as you say, everything is in the bear market now and Bitcoin is doing actually alrigth, if you think about it.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

Who ever spread the FUD of bitcoin price to be going down are happy now as they are seeing the price moving down and as expected the last support of $3000 is waiting to be tested.

Well, Market investment always co inside the risk factors upon investment, Yes, a lot people spread the negative news about Bitcoin and what to expect.. maybe they are happy now but it is just a short time, Market recovery always follow after the Market glitz, More active market movement can be seen on the trading market, i am sure they are now doing something like planning again for another Negative news? Bitcoin was beaten before with such negative news yet, it REMAINS active in the crypto market....good luck guys..
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

We need to get rid of all the crap that is in the world of crypto.  All the shitcoins, all the ICOs and all the hedge fund managers.  This is the only way.

Good idea though the crap always has its place  in any world. It is impossible to get rid of it only  to control it.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

only those people who had a bitter experience during their times having a bitcoin, those people who just want to grow their money from bitcoin but the opposite happened and gave up easily. Grin and those people who are still unable to totally regulate the operation of its network. probably, not all people really want bitcoin to disappear the other just don't want to get involve with it
That's probably true.Everyone who is already in the crypto world treats bitcoin as something quite natural,at a time when most people have no idea what bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are.Even with a falling market, interest in cryptocurrencies is still growing every day.Therefore, I can conclude that the market is still very young and it will surprise us many times.And without bitcoin can not do here.So bitcoin will not die.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:35:20 PM

I am not sure any cryptopreneur or a crypto enthusiasts would wish to see the downfall of bitcoin because bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which rules the crypto market. Unless only the greedy developers of several altcoins who are only seeking the downfall of bitcoin thinking their altcoins would rise after that. But bitcoin is strong and it is supported by a strong community hence such wishes would not never come to pass! Bitcoin would forever be the most valued cryptocurrency.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:15:05 PM

Do you ever think that there are people who want to die bitcoin? And Do you think we want it? I do not want to die bitcoin because it is my source of income and we all know many people alreadt turn their money into bitcoin so once the bitcoin die it will become big problem and many people will lose their entire money. So, stop thinking that bitcoin will die.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

It so stupid to want bitcoin to die. Bitcoin is a remarkable term in the world of cryptocurency. It is imposible to die and just disappear this kind of digital currency by means of that FUD, it might me but not in the easiest way. We can never predict what might come but Bitcoin to DIE is somehow least possible to happen.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

you are right the price of the altcoin is affected by the bitcoin price, why? i think because bitcoin is the only currency that can be used for exchange all altcoin. when the price of bitcoin dropping, the value of the altcoin is same (in bitcoin) but it will going down because the value of bitcoin is going down

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

I think nobody wants to die Bitcoin who love it because all tokens are pairs with bitcoin as it is unique coin from first. Another alt coin may up and down by total trade or supply but when all alt coin compare with bitcoin price then how it will die. Besides this men who still does not know vast about BTC they may want to die btc like banking channel that they think for their jobless. But i think slowly it will win.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

Some Governments and Banks wants Bitcoin to die.
Some people who want to grab the FIAT for their lifetime because they are doing good in that.
But even they want BTC to die, it will never happen as BTC already build a strong community in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: