Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:23:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2197 times)
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

I think that big investors and projects manager were involved for the bitcoin to change it's value in the mind of investors and i like to hold bitcoin because it is universally acceptable currency and through this we can become independent from financial institutions for making online funds transfer now blockchain makes it very easy for us to make it true and now many good features of bitcoin help us in the business.

albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

If the bitcoin is lost, the altcoins will also lose its price and I do not know if anyone else will survive. Because all altcoins are connected to bitcoin. Thus, when the bitcoin increases, altcoin prices will also rise and when fall, the price will fall also

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

I dont want it to die of course, but to be honest, I dont feel such a confidence in his future as I used to. This is far not the easiest times for the cryptocurrencies in general.
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

Bitcoin cannot die. He has already passed this way and has earned the trust of investors. Also many use it to buy other coins. Bitcoin will exist for a long time and do not doubt it.
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

I think that no crypto enthusiast wants this as we then lose all our money and we will not have anything to live

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

I don't think anyone in the crypto space wants bitcoin to die. Whose scared that bitcoin will die, are people who don't really understand and know the underlining reason for the creation of bitcoin. These people joined the crypto world because of wrong speculations of becoming a million with bitcoin within a short possible time.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

I don't think anyone wants Bitcoin to die apart from the government. You are right all alt coins depends on Bitcoin (the king of Cryptocurrencies

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:47:34 AM

I don't want bitcoin to die. Because many people are benefiting here and it really helps us users, investors. We need to believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise again next year. Like what happened before.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:03:38 AM

Not really looking for it to die, but i want the price fluctuations to finally stop, wouldn't care if the price went down to $100 and stayed there for years
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:12:36 AM

Atleast the new bie like me would not have such type of wish instead pray for the sustainability of the BTC.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

And don't forget to include Mr. Ver as well.
Well, I ain't even sure Ver is finding the situation right now any funny as his own coin has crazily gone down in value. I believe everyone into cryptocurrency is roped in this. Perhaps the governments (especially China and other countries that banned Bitcoin) and the banks are the happy fellows here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:49:47 AM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

When the stock market drops and Exxon , Apple, & Verizon all go down.

Did Apple & Verizon drop because Exxon did, and the answer is NO.

They all dropped because the big players sold off a % of all their assets and they own a small % of almost everything.

Same thing happens in crypto market, bitcoin could die tomorrow , and it would be no real concern for me.

Once btc dropped low enough another alt would take over, as btc would no longer have enough value to matter.

Many cowardly traders , funnel money into btc as the total market drops,
as they are frighten and falsely believe like you BTC would be the last coin standing.

It won't be, there are some coins that network can survive no matter how low their price goes.
Btc is not one of those coins. Any coin that have reasonable monthly input costs can easily survive a year or more bear market,
as it supporters can keep it running without fear of going bankrupt.  Input costs to maintain a coin network matter.   Wink

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

Only stupid person may want bitcoin to die,because this is a financial aspect being a currency in a virtual form
BItcoin together with other legit cryptocurrency will be the future technology and ofcourse a currency so for that letting the first crypto coin die is like forgetting the future of our love ones

I dont care about what roger ver wants and other crypto whales,what i am concern is the smaller investors that is more dependable in crypto than those big ones
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Only the foolish wants Bitcoin to die. They might be on the side of the greedy banks and the authoritarian governments. Because by wanting Bitcoin to die, they also want people to remain slaves of the same groups of people and institutions. If they are really supporting cryptocurrency in one way or another, they must know that killing Bitcoin might be tantamount to killing the entire cryptocurrency world.
Zin-Zang

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Only the foolish wants Bitcoin to die. They might be on the side of the greedy banks and the authoritarian governments. Because by wanting Bitcoin to die, they also want people to remain slaves of the same groups of people and institutions. If they are really supporting cryptocurrency in one way or another, they must know that killing Bitcoin might be tantamount to killing the entire cryptocurrency world.

Killing bitcoin only kills bitcoin, any useful blockchain technology will still be used as bitcoin does not have to be part of it.

It won't kill the entire crypto markets only fearful dumbass believe that nonsense.

Example :
If verizon collapsed , are you dumb enough to believe all other cell phone carriers would too?
Fact is they would grow and each take a % of verizon market share and life goes on.

The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

Bitcoin will not die, even if the whales said negative things about it. I don't want bitcoin to die because this is a great technology and this is a way for us to enjoy a great technology, a faster transactions and a more transparent technology. Altcoins really depends on bitcoin, don't believe on the FUD that bitcoin will die and it will take over by any altcoins.

I dont care about what roger ver wants and other crypto whales,what i am concern is the smaller investors that is more dependable in crypto than those big ones

I also don't care about that guy, he might be the one who is manipulating the market. Small investors should really study hard the technology and don't depend on any news most especially if its from anyone.
Zin-Zang

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

Bitcoin will not die, even if the whales said negative things about it. I don't want bitcoin to die because this is a great technology and this is a way for us to enjoy a great technology, a faster transactions and a more transparent technology. Altcoins really depends on bitcoin, don't believe on the FUD that bitcoin will die and it will take over by any altcoins.

Buddy, that is not fud, another coin would replace btc if it died, that is reality.

It is amazing how you guys all think btc is some magic pole shoved up a Unicorn's ass, and without it the Unicorn dies.  Cheesy

* Don't worry no unicorns were harmed during this analogy. *

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

Of course not, bitcoin will still be the principal or basis of all emerging coins that seem to want to compete and drop bitcoin but in reality until now bitcoin remains a role model for all the coins. All hope that bitcoin rises so that the other coins also live and have value.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:55:41 AM

I think that this is only wanted by those people who lost their money when using bitcoin. And now they think it's something bad. But they lost their money only because of their illiteracy.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

If we are here then we dont want it why we would want it for what?and somtimes i dont undrstand why some users are so pessimist ,i think all users here would like BTC takes over if not what user do here why he has registered here for what ,pls be optimistic our thought can change world and we need only good once.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████