Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2194 times)
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

Bitcoin's death is not what we want to see, but I want to see people's stereotypes about getting rid of Bitcoin MLM/Ponzi schemes. I know that for many people who don't know Bitcoin, they are Think of it this way, so Bitcoin needs to show its true value, not just relying on crazy rise to attract others’ attention.

Loser
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

Honestly, i don't want to experiencing crashing market or bear market anymore because it is sad that my coins value has gone more than -50% from i bought. Of course we are want bitcoin to recover after this bearish market. But still, there are no one can predict the market.
Looks like the bullish market won't come in this year, but the sure thing is, i don't want bitcoin to die.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

No one would ever want bitcoin to die because we already benefited from it and we are still looking forward for bitcoin and altcoins brighter future.Those who doesn't believe in bitcoins potential will eventually miss their chance of having alot of opportunities.Maybe those people who were spreading FUDS will probably want bitcoin to die but thats too far because bitcoin is the strongest and no one could ever surpassed its value because it had develop well and tested through times.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:22:03 AM

Probably those non-believers who wants BTC to die because they don't know how to operate nor even earn BTC and thus what they will do is ruin the community by stating falsely constructed opinions regarding around BTC saying to the community that if they don't sell now the price will continue to fall but as you can see the price moved a little bit high right now and I believe that's a progress and probably a news that I will want to hear.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:51:49 AM

Probably those non-believers who wants BTC to die because they don't know how to operate nor even earn BTC and thus what they will do is ruin the community by stating falsely constructed opinions regarding around BTC saying to the community that if they don't sell now the price will continue to fall but as you can see the price moved a little bit high right now and I believe that's a progress and probably a news that I will want to hear.
I think the banks is the only one who want bitcoin to die. Because if bitcoin will become more trusted and many people will used it maybe all banks will disappear and in th e near future no one will choose to use bank because digital crypto currency will be more amazing than bank we can all see the digital currency is now slowly becoming a part of the economy so there is really a great chance that most of the people will choose digital than bank investment.
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:22:12 AM

Those who wants bitcoin to die are the people who are haters of bitcoin, and the government who does not want the cryptocurrency in their government,but for the people and customers and investors who support bitcoin will hope that this cryptocurrency will live forever and do not want to elimimated in the market.

Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Bitcoin is a very useful alternative digital currency it plays a vital role in the payment I prefer bitcoin more than any other payment system like PayPal, Alipay etc. Personally, I don't want to see bitcoin death but want to see it's immortality and definitely it will be. Only who is the opposition of bitcoin they want bitcoin's death.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

The only people who want's for bitcoin to die, is those who have a lot of money, but bitcoin will never die, well maybe some day, but until then we won't live till that day, the only reason people want for bitcoin to die, so they can get it as cheap as possible... So grab it all when it's low in price and sell it a all when it's big in price. the simple solutions are the best. I really don't want him to die, because he gives me some money.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:19:45 AM

If someone wants to say that "So tell me, with all honesty, do you still want bitcoin to die?" Is someone who has panicked and does not believe that bitcoin has been around long enough and has gone through a bad thing and in time can back to repair.
I am the one who does not want bitcoin to die because there are many services that I get from the bitcoin.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

There are financial institutions like central banks who wants bitcoin to die. They know that their businesses are in danger because of the cryptocurrencies. They are aware that the cryptocurrencies can influence many people.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

who wants bitcoin to die, of course the government forbids the existence of crypto currency in his country and people who have never believed in the currency itself
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:58:06 AM

Who wants bitcoin to die is a stupid jerk. I don't usually know why others keeps on spreading a thread like this. Without bitcoin, we're not here today then why would you ask the crypto community who are they that wants bitcoin to die. First of all, if bitcoin dies, alts dies too because most of the alts are basing their price to the price of bitcoin. They are dependent to bitcoin's price. No bitcoin no alts. No cryptos, no profits. No profit, no food. No food=DIE

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

Yes, Many people are spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) in the social media like facebook, twitter, youtue, vk and others. We need to stop FUD and create awareness among investors. Bitcoin won't die, so don't be panicked.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

I don't want bitcoin to die, nevertheless I have to ask something, are you sure that in case bitcoin dissapears, all the alts will turn to dust?? not sure about that.
Bitcoin is the oldest, most well-established crypto... but it is outdated, a lot of alts are preforming better...ok, it has the largest development team, the most experience and the best chance to be accpeted by people in general... but nothing lasts forever and bitcoin will eventually be replaced by something more advanced...  it's developers and people in general have reduced bitcoin to just money... and if we face it just as money...it has a lot of issues...
Right now I want it to boom and start the bull run...if it will start...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

Who wants bitcoin to die is a stupid jerk. I don't usually know why others keeps on spreading a thread like this.

who wants bitcoin to die ?  well they maybe haters or maybe they were just a regular hodler/investor that wants bitcoin's value to go down so that they can buy more coins  .

Without bitcoin, we're not here today then why would you ask the crypto community who are they that wants bitcoin to die.

without bitcoin , then there will be other cryptos such as altcoins but if ever there will be no cryptos  i think there will still be funds regarding on other types of investments ( i.e forex , stocks , bonds  , real estates , etc )

First of all, if bitcoin dies, alts dies too because most of the alts are basing their price to the price of bitcoin. They are dependent to bitcoin's price. No bitcoin no alts. No cryptos, no profits. No profit, no food. No food=DIE

like i said earlier , if bitcoin die there will still be altcoin and altcoin wont just die because people will probably switch on it  . yet let say if cryptos dont exist  , we can still earn a profit on other form of business  , thats why we can still buy a food and eat  . we wont die   .
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

everyone involved in using cryptocurrency certainly does not expect bitcoin to lose its value. Real evidence that there is a very sharp decline in prices on bitcoin can affect the value of other altcoins, so bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency and can be a benchmark for all other types of altcoins.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:52:43 PM

I think that you want only those people who never bought it and when I was growing up said it was a bubble and now they believe that it will burst and it is actually just beginning.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:49:53 PM

the support that currently exists has always strengthened the development of bitcoin, so I don't feel that there are still many people who want bitcoin to die. however, some news that I found, there are still those who want to make bitcoin disappear, however, I think it is still difficult to do, because bitcoin is now spread.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

I've never had a desire for bitcoin to burst like a bubble. I invest in it, I believe in it and its future implementation as a currency. And I hope that my expectations will be met.
adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:44:01 PM

No, I think if you wish bitcoin to die then stop investing to bitcoin and live it, altough we all experiencing a not a good time in cryptocurrency there are a lots a downfall and downside on staying to it, but I am sure a months or a year from now cryptos will back again to normal.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: