Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:43:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
I doubt most of bitcoin users are 15-29 year olds, not a single chance. First of all, I am out of that bracket by a hair but everyone I know are out of that age bracket as well.

In reality most people who are interested in bitcoin could be 15-29 year olds but the real investors with money are not those people. First of all how much money can a 15 year old have to invest into bitcoin to begin with ? None. That is why most of the bitcoin users must be more like 25-40 year olds, probably even closer to 30-40 year olds.

People who are not old enough to retire and still think of ways to have easier retirement and also people who are not too young so they have some money saved up to actually invest into something like this. Careers take time to bring you some place where you can actually make more money than you can spend and help you save some aside, without a proper career ladder steps taken you won't have too much money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
Don't worry it will not go below $2k since we have a news that SEC would approve the ETF next year. Let's wait and see if this one will really make a change in the market. And i don't think an oil price will do a difference in the market since it is not a cryptocurrency and both are different.

A great news, but bitcoin as of this time is getting lower and that is true. In my idea we need to create an organization on how to earn big and fast through bitcoin and let cryptocurrencies run in the community and it will use as paying bills and others. The success will always depends on us.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

I think our market needs a correction and the whales do it. The value of the bitcoin is returning to its real value. That is the main reason and the economic downturn does not affect us too much. that's just an excuse.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:05:28 AM

Hopely its not happen. Its hard to imagine with others coin price if bitcoin price drop to $1000. Altcoin already drop 90% from highest price and if bitcoin price drop to $1000, it will be bad for others coin
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:37:04 AM

There maybe some reasons why bitcoin and other cryptos price falldown, it might that there are lot of supply of coins in the market causing the low price value of coins , the investors are waiting and observing to the market price value of coins and are on hold, there could also be manipulation of large scale investors about the price of the coins.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.
It doesn't fall anymore but the simplest explanation is that there are times when sellers outweight the buyers by a big margin. Since the market doesn't have a huge volume it is easily manipulated by the rich people who would like to change the direction of the market.

Sometimes that happens all of a sudden and the price goes down very quickly like it happened couple weeks ago. Those rich people know what they are doing and they can actually afford to "lose" money right now in order to make money later on.

Their system works because they can afford this, we can't afford these drops whereas they know if they "lose" money right now they can cripple the market and make the price lower and pick up more bitcoins later on and wait for another increase. Do you really believe this is a coincidence that ETF's will start next month? No. They have done this and picked more bitcoin up so they can profit after ETF's start.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

For me we  cannot really predict bitcoin as we all know that  bitcoin is very  volatile    Cheesy  if the  the  price will  go down  like  1000 Dollar  well it's possible  as long ass price is still in correction or not   stable yet Wink

I agree. We cannot really predict when will be the pump or the dump. So we can stay at hodl during the time where the market is red. We can say that there are lot of circulating news, negative news today. It highly affect but there are also other factors such us newbies who are easily influenced by negativity.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

even though there is positive news, but the negative news has a greater effect for now, the current price has started to improve, but I am afraid this is only a correction before continuing the trend
Yep, negatives news keep coming and we can't avoid those stuff. Hacking, terrorism, bad news about Bitcoin and stuff are the factors why Bitcoin falling down until now for more than 3 months.
but the most significant impact is that the price of bitcoin falls because of the many negative news everywhere concerning the good name of bitcoin, so to restore the name of the bitcoin again we all have to support bitcoin and eliminate the news
we have to get rid of the hackers and eliminate the unclear and negative posts that bitcoin should be going up but many who are not aware of the bad ways to make a bad impact on bitcoin because of the cost of bitcoin falling
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

It is because people tend to do everyday transaction and it happens really happens. This is how cryptocurrencies behaves and we should always consider it as a factor. This was already happened many times and we know that it will surely get back to to its right track.
mamun_b365
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

First of all, no one knows for sure. But here are a few reasons at play:
Supply: Roughly every 10 mins, 25 new BTC are issued ("block reward"). At ~$230 per BTC, that's ~$830K new BTC a day (25 x 6 x 24 x 230). As many miners sell most of the block reward to recoup the cost of mining, for bitcoin's price to remain constant, these new BTC have to be absorbed (=bought) by market participants.
Ulyss

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

First of all, no one knows for sure. But here are a few reasons at play:
Supply: Roughly every 10 mins, 25 new BTC are issued ("block reward"). At ~$230 per BTC, that's ~$830K new BTC a day (25 x 6 x 24 x 230). As many miners sell most of the block reward to recoup the cost of mining, for bitcoin's price to remain constant, these new BTC have to be absorbed (=bought) by market participants.

of course it puts pressure on the market
but this stuff
main reason - ICO governments have begun to regulate.
Which lowered the demand for cryptocoins.
There are no prerequisites for growth.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:44:47 AM

Anything could happen with bitcoin price. It could be drop to $1000 but it also could be increasing to $50k in next 5 months. Its hard to predict bitcoin price these days because market volatile very high. Better hold it for long term and never sell it at cheap price

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

reaching 1000 USD, then chances are the altcoin price will also drop dramatically in other words the trading volume for cryptocurrency will also decrease and cause many people to panic who start selling their assets with large amounts
this incident will not be left alone by the whales, they will make a thick fortress that prevents BTC prices from falling below 2000 USD
laguseklik

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:22:25 AM

bitcoin fall down because of panicked traders... it should be back to green shortly

Oops, there is no signature...
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:28:45 AM

For me we  cannot really predict bitcoin as we all know that  bitcoin is very  volatile    Cheesy  if the  the  price will  go down  like  1000 Dollar  well it's possible  as long ass price is still in correction or not   stable yet Wink
price fall is very dependent on market participants, if demand falls and supply increases automatically there will be excessive stock, this will certainly have an impact on prices and a decline in prices, but if demand is more than the supply of goods there will be a scarcity of goods , this is very little demand and the supply of goods is too much so prices continue to fall, but we can predict that at the beginning of the year there will be many requests for bitcoin, especially from developed countries, which can cause price increases.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

Don't worry it will not go below $2k since we have a news that SEC would approve the ETF next year. Let's wait and see if this one will really make a change in the market. And i don't think an oil price will do a difference in the market since it is not a cryptocurrency and both are different.
I think the news is still speculation, I myself think that it is very possible that prices will come back down, see how many people are sure a few days ago, they think that the bottom line is at $6k and will not go down more than that, when panic selling comes all the walls will be destroyed, so my suggestion is to remain cautious and stay alert
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:58:00 AM

Actually i sold every BTC i had before ( AUGUST).
that is why i love the fall of the BTC price in the market.
I got the time to buy back everything or even more.
Now i am focus to hold them until it rise again. ithink 12-15K will be a good target for the First quarter next year.

aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

Actually i sold every BTC i had before ( AUGUST).
that is why i love the fall of the BTC price in the market.
I got the time to buy back everything or even more.
Now i am focus to hold them until it rise again. ithink 12-15K will be a good target for the First quarter next year.
that was your lucky when able selling bitcoin on higher rate at that moment.maybe if you buying bitcoin right now you will get doubled and off course it would make your profit bigger.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

I don't think it's possible, if bitcoin goes down in $ 1000 some holders will buy it too. About the war between US-China rather than they have already negotiated and until now the issue has not had a major impact except the interest rate increase in Argentina. I'm not so worried about that, I just think about what I will do to deal with the situation and the crypto movement.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

I think the main reason for now is the low volume, we are really falling down because no one wants to buy at these prices, even though the price is low people are still scared that it might go down even more. Why would anyone want to buy during the peak of a bear run when they can buy on the start of a bull run.

Maybe the price will go to 6 thousand in a day and when that happens you will see more people starting buy because they think it is going to even higher prices, when prices start to go up than people start to reinvest in it, but for now it looks like it is not going up at all and why would anyone invest into something they know that won't be going up anytime soon? Hence we should be waiting for the bull run to come to us and when that happens we will be rallying behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: