Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin price fall down?  (Read 2316 times)
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls
ETF, BCH fork and all the things that has been happening lately. Bitcoin has proven to survive challenges like this, and this is less compared to what it passed through in the past years. So I’m very sure it’s going to get back to the top and price will increase. Altcoins like ETH and XRP will rise with it, but I’m not sure of others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

There maybe some reasons why bitcoin and other cryptos price falldown, it might that there are lot of supply of coins in the market causing the low price value of coins , the investors are waiting and observing to the market price value of coins and are on hold, there could also be manipulation of large scale investors about the price of the coins.
Yes I think elite members or group of owners of cryptocurrency monopolizing the market are the very big reason for this market price fall down. Probably they are being greedy for now which relatively making dirty moves after promoting bitcoin and now making and harvesting for their efforts in the promotion and making bitcoin hype.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

what do you think about it? my prediction is bitcoin price will be back to $1000/btc in next 5 months or less. since oil price was fall down now and trade war between US and china. give your opinion pls

Its really something that is hard to explain why the current downturn is really massive without any stoppage. For me, bitcoin price going back to $1000 is not something we should be envisaging at the moment although its going to be hard not to think of it but hope is the only thing we have in our hands and striving to make things better in our own little way.
I agree its not easy to explain why Bitcoin price is keep falling and also nobody knows when it price to rise again. So I think its better to wait for its comeback, and have patience all the time because sometimes it takes time before the price increase again. Also no one have idea if when its going to rise or to fall, so the best thing we can do is wait for it and keep believing to  Bitcoin.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:13:05 AM

I doubt most of bitcoin users are 15-29 year olds, not a single chance. First of all, I am out of that bracket by a hair but everyone I know are out of that age bracket as well.

In reality most people who are interested in bitcoin could be 15-29 year olds but the real investors with money are not those people. First of all how much money can a 15 year old have to invest into bitcoin to begin with ? None. That is why most of the bitcoin users must be more like 25-40 year olds, probably even closer to 30-40 year olds.

People who are not old enough to retire and still think of ways to have easier retirement and also people who are not too young so they have some money saved up to actually invest into something like this. Careers take time to bring you some place where you can actually make more money than you can spend and help you save some aside, without a proper career ladder steps taken you won't have too much money.
The trouble we have right now can be overcome easily if we can change the mindset of the public. I mean the easiest way to make "I think bitcoin is going up" in peoples minds (people are worrying it might go down even further right now) is making the price go up back to 6.5 thousand dollars.

However since we can't do that ourselves we need to find a way to bring more money into bitcoin somehow. Now ICO's are doing what they can to get people pay them for something, how can we implement that to bitcoin? There is no simple answer to that and I don't know what would work but if we can convince whales that bitcoin is incredibly low right now and worths a look that would be great.

Now how can a whale look into bitcoin? Well if he trusts what he is buying, how can he trusts what he is buying? He trusts where and who he is buying from. This is exactly why Nasdaq ETF will be crucially important and we should try to take this to mainstream media everyday.
FosterSofia

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

Despite its positive results in the previous few weeks, bitcoin is taking a hit amid a price manipulation scandal.

The US Justice Department suspects traders are now manipulating BTC prices, an illegal practice in regular markets.

The cryptocurrency world is regularly suspected of facilitating nefarious deeds, beginning its journey to popularity as an anonymous currency to trade for drugs and paraphernalia on the Deep Web.

However, the cryptocurrency market may now be moving to more ‘white-collar crimes’ as a criminal investigation is launched.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

Though I am surprise to see the entire coinmarketcap going down because of BCH fork, Last year fork was always a good news, it was because of Bitcoin forks that we experience bull run last year. Even with what is happening bitcion will never get to $1000.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Though I am surprise to see the entire coinmarketcap going down because of BCH fork, Last year fork was always a good news, it was because of Bitcoin forks that we experience bull run last year. Even with what is happening bitcion will never get to $1000.
Nobody knows why Bitcoin price is still falling, and many of us are disappointed because of the current situation, that's why many people make own prediction about price rising. For me the reason why Bitcoin price is falling because of many people are holding their coin, but since the supply of Bitcoin is only limited only, possible it will come back and rise again because the demand is rising.
Robbie2334

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

:
in my opinion the price of bitcoin is falling because of the many bitcoin scammers that aim to get big profits.
and this is very detrimental to bitcoin and its users.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:56:16 PM

as investors we should know the risks we will get in investing with crypto currencies, that is, we cannot predict for sure the future development of crypto currencies will be like what even bad news can affect the development of crypto currencies
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:40:16 PM

Well, I think bitcoin price has nothing to do with the fall of oil price and trade war between US and China. It's because the number of seller is bigger rather than buyer, that's of course influencing bitcoin's price. Besides, many people nowdays are investing for short term only, where they search for profits as much as possible than considering the value. I personally have no prediction, but even though the price is dump today, I hope it'll be better sooner or later.
jikurpa

Activity: 665

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

before you invest, I think we know that with all the risks we will get in investing, one of them is the price and development of crypto currencies, because crypto currencies can change very quickly because of even bad news
hildacitra

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

Bitcoin price fall down for many of stakeholder raise bad issue about bitcoin, that what I ever read. It affect on the investor, they wonder if government or the entity ban bitcoin anytime so they take over their investment in bitcoin. However, I believe that no body knows precisely about it, people mostly just argue or say personal opinion about it because it is really difficult to predict the bitcoin price.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

As far as I am concerned this downfall this year has nothing to do with the rivalry between China and U.S, this year has something to do with correcting the market and Bitcoin price in which the prior year's value was said to be wrong and inappropriate which it skyrocketed unexpectedly which we can unnatural way for this cryptocurrency to grow in value.
Patient_Zero

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:49:57 PM

For me we  cannot really predict bitcoin as we all know that  bitcoin is very  volatile    Cheesy  if the  the  price will  go down  like  1000 Dollar  well it's possible  as long ass price is still in correction or not   stable yet Wink
The price increase is strongly influenced by some of the country's main policies, if there is a large country that expresses its support for bitcoin, it can be ascertained that the price will increase, but if bad news can affect prices, the value of bitcoin is very unstable, but open up, then in the future the price of bitcoin will rise again, the influence of the news is very influential on big business people.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:17:35 AM

Although there has been a global economic crisis stemming from the fall in oil price; trade issues between US, China, Russia; fall in stock market etc, these factors contribute less in determining the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is far from centralization hence its value and price is determined by its users and traders on the market.
The fall in price of Bitcoin arose from panic sell offs after the miners hashrate caused a decline in the price of Bitcoin. Most of the investors of Bitcoin anticipated for bull market during this time of the year in order to make some profit for the holidays and thought Bitcoin will rise in price after it had maintained a steady price range ($6k approximately) for more than three months. This is one of the main reasons behind the sell offs and drop in price.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 02:13:30 AM

I don't think if trade war has something to do with the plummet because Bitcoin is not backed by oil precious metals or even fiat money. Bitcoin works independently with the community and we are the one that give Bitcoin it's value. One more thing is that since Bitcoin is a community based asset, therefore there is volatility. If there is volatility then we can expect ups and downs of prices anytime on the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:41:46 AM

:
in my opinion the price of bitcoin is falling because of the many bitcoin scammers that aim to get big profits.
and this is very detrimental to bitcoin and its users.
Scammers and market manipulator are the reason why bitcoin price is dumping. If you can see, there’s no strong reason for the price dump of bitcoin and its technology is still doing good. This is just a result of panicking investors, weak hands of the hodlers and of course the whales who are trying to take advantage the emotion of the newbies. Hope that there will be no more dump, the year end is coming and we should start pumping the market now let’s be more positive on the last mont of 2018.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

Anything could happen with bitcoin price. It could be drop to $1000 but it also could be increasing to $50k in next 5 months. Its hard to predict bitcoin price these days because market volatile very high. Better hold it for long term and never sell it at cheap price
I think for people who are worried about the changing prices of bitcoins that are continuing to decline are those who are just starting an investment in bitcoin. At first they did not know bitcoin and the character of bitcoin, which they yearn the price of bitcoin will continue to rise. However, this problem is undeniable, bitcoin competitors are not a company or an ordinary person, but many countries are still loyal to reject the use of bitcoin and this is a major influence on price decline. Unlike someone who chooses long term investment, they already know the previous bitcoin and characteristic previous bitcoin price.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

Many time bitcoin have drop but could back and recovery to higher price, but why on this year bitcoin never could back and cross to higher price? whats wrong with bitcoin and why bad situation of bitcoin never end, I hope bitcoin could back and cross above $10,000 again.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

The trade war between the United States and China has affected many countries in the world and our markets have been affected by it. We should see this as an opportunity for us. The investment will now not be wasted. The price of bitcoin will increase in 2020.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: