Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1557 times)
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

I think that only next year we will wait for the next growth. And maybe in 2021. So far, the market is in a strong decline and we should not expect its rapid growth. We need to wait for the gradual growth of the market and then it will be possible to see the real situation
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

we all know, of course, whose prediction can be right or wrong. but out of that prediction, I am still convinced that the condition of the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin in the future will return to its peak even though we do not know when this will happen because in the world of cryptocurrency all can happen so quickly and unexpectedly.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

so now everyone is waiting for 2020 to be next boom period, so soon everyone went too long time for it, when everyone was expecting in 2018. But i think in 2019 3rd quarter we will see the bitcoin price moving high and in the end 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

i see this year and next year to be a bear market cinsidering what we have seen so far and comparing to the past history of bitcoin that it will take nothing less than 4year before we see new ATH in bitcoin and for someone to say a particular amount is just a mere talk but we are definitely expecting something big compare to what we had the last time of ATH , but we need to also stop believing in what someone says and take ourselve to be in charge also the person only feel it should be not a must like every other person can say , i could remember when he said 15k for july and here we are not even near it in the past six months so take your time too to know what you are in to and have what it takes to be in.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
emmysteven_

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:05 PM

Who's John Mc Afee? Cheesy
I don't freakin' trust him, since he did some ''Black plays'' with his fans, i never followed his TIPS&Tricks, and i will never do.
There's a rule here, never be in the 'herd of sheep', otherwise, the wolf might eat you Wink
Be your own MASTER, never follow the news, media, influences and try to use your brain, god gifted you a brain to use it Wink

I totally agree with you, predictions are nothing but predictions
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

there is very little to suffer, 1.5 years left. I think now we need to save as much bitcoin as possible in order to be fully armed in the next bull run

mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:51:03 PM

It's tell difficult, 2020 will good for Bitcoin. but, we hope that, 2020 will good for crypto. it is long time process. everyone should be staying with Bitcoin. it is not New event. so everyone be careful. you can invest in Long time.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?

I also think that the market is likely to enter the bull market in 2020, but I don't think Bitcoin can reach $100,000. This is a very exaggerated number. I think Bitcoin can be restored to its ATH price of $20,000 will be very amazing,but I can't imagine $100,000 bitcoin, which is really unlikely to happen.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

I see market recovery not so fast like it was last December. To get back at least to 800 billions again we will need around a year.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

I really do not have much hope for electronic money any more, now I'm waiting for the reasonable price to sell and exit this market, the market as I judge they are too risky, so I think we should not take long

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
That's a huge amount and we are down to almost where we started, I don't know where these so-called experts got their prediction, but they have a very high spirit to tell us that Bitcoin will reach this price without telling us how did they arrive at that prediction, they are throwing their reputation in the trash can.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

It is a prediction without any basic reason that why bitcoin reach at that level when it is struggling here to its yearly low and dropping everyday. Many predictions fails this year regarding bitcoin and we have to first wait for the bull run to start and reach btc to its last time high which is far away.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

You have showed a historical data of Bitcoin, that is exactly impressable for Bitcoin holders. Now we are facing huge problem in crypto market, we hope from 2019 we will see again green signal.

Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

I think that this probability is present, although I do not believe it, but everything can happen very quickly when we do not expect anything from the market, and now it is very sad, already the strongest begin to panic, but I will remain until the last.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

I see market recovery not so fast like it was last December. To get back at least to 800 billions again we will need around a year.
800 billions will be touched i think need few years i mean around minimum 3 years because you can don't comparing in the last year market speculation.
Last year was big growing market in the crypto if you checked last few years history and when it will be coming we can't unable to predict trillion market.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Who's John Mc Afee? Cheesy
I don't freakin' trust him, since he did some ''Black plays'' with his fans, i never followed his TIPS&Tricks, and i will never do.
There's a rule here, never be in the 'herd of sheep', otherwise, the wolf might eat you Wink
Be your own MASTER, never follow the news, media, influences and try to use your brain, god gifted you a brain to use it Wink
you are absolutely right, I also do not understand why there are still people who believe in his predictions,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I don't even want to read the predictions, like the imagination of the predictions is very absurd.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

crypto is so much unpredictable the cryptographic chart that give history of crypto can not be followed becuase it seems what is really affecting the price of crypto are the presents and future conditions and not the past history of the price. This is not the first time I will be reading such predictions not to talk of the one coming from Mc Afee. Not until the owe society absorb the negativity and start believing in cryptocurrency then we shall witness real growth and not just dump and pump.
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

If they want it, it will happen, but I do not understand why in 2020, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

2019 & 2020 will be the period for the privacy coins. Most of them will moon starting next year. People are tired with regulations everywhere, not even talking about avoiding the taxes. They will naturally use the decentralized exchanges and the privacy coins like Horizen. Horizen is the privacy coin currently offering the best privacy tech currently (among the privacy coins) that's why I take it as an example

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

Why are predicting 2020 why not 2019? I think we discuss how this upcoming year will better than this year we are.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: