Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1557 times)
auroboros (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:10:54 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
Why do you what are some strange predictions, do not get from anyone for 2020 when the nose only 2019? You need to think what to do now, not in 10 years. Or will you be idle for a year?
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Prediction says bitcoin will reach all time high in 2019, do you have source of this information? John McAfee said bitcoin will reach million dollars too and he was wrong. Bitcoin is falling, crypto market is all read and now they are predicting high prices for next few years.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

I will not sure about that until bitcoin will have reached its peak price and then just try to think about how many times mcafee was creating fail prediction about the price of cryptocurrency. that will not help a lot but the hardcap supply will do that in the future.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

I do not believe in forecasts , because it is impossible to predict the market at 100 percent . It's just speculation. In any case, you need to start on something - but still think with your head . Of course I would like to see such a peak of growth again by 2020 as in 2017. Let's hope so

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

It's no one don't know on 100 percent , it may be in 2019 because many events expect next year
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

why people always believe what the superstars says,
we are in reality
even some people like mcafee say like that,is that logic in your mind or not .
because the fact, people still selling btc to usdt

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Who's John Mc Afee? Cheesy
I don't freakin' trust him, since he did some ''Black plays'' with his fans, i never followed his TIPS&Tricks, and i will never do.
There's a rule here, never be in the 'herd of sheep', otherwise, the wolf might eat you Wink
Be your own MASTER, never follow the news, media, influences and try to use your brain, god gifted you a brain to use it Wink
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:52:21 PM

No one can say for sure, we can only assume, but it should also be a good reason to make a forecast for 100 thousand dollars

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

Yes, we should all prepare for 2020. We need to set ourselves up for 2020. We must accumulate. According to him, we should choose coins to be made. I'm waiting for this thread for everyone.

Best altcoin for 2020? Yes I wrote 2020!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5075052.0

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Reaching 100k ATH in year 2020 is far from reality and it is too ambitious to reach that value. IMHO the conservative value in year 2020 is around 20 to 30k USD if we are basing on the bitcoin halving event on that year but in year 2021 is the next ATH of BTC a year after of the bitcoin halving but the value could not be doubled nor ten times fold. 
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

Now the break can be very long. The next growth may be no earlier than 2024. Investors need a break from the negative effects of 2018 for cryptocurrency

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Jhon McAfee is someone who has a big influence on the growth of the crypto currency so far. During this time he made everyone interested in investing in crypto currency and soothing everyone to continue to believe in the growth of crypto currency in the future. But when he said that a prediction of the price of crypto currency in the future I should have seen it according to circumstances, I mean the market for crypto currency is very slippery to predict and the truth of someone when predicting a price has only 5%, so I am a little less confident about that.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:14:25 PM

I think that such a forecast is very possible but I think that it will be at the end of 2020. we have to wait a lot. and until 2020, you will need to be patient and survive all the troubles
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

I am not a fan of predicting without any logic so i will just say that btc, eth etc are definitely good for long term and we can expect them to grow in value after periodic corrections and dips, all this is organic market cycle so we should have the guts to face bear market as well.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

My personal view and preference is that I’ll avoid all crypto currencies for the moment and go for stocks instead.
Crypto currencies are in a limbo for now. No one knows how long they’ll stay this way.
So talking about 2020 is ‘crystal ball gazing’ to me.
vlad4561

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

A lot of good news in the cryptocurrency world will be in 2019. Each year is good for some altcoins and bad for others altcoins.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

One year is a very long in crypto world, and i'm thinking 2019 is going to be an interesting one. Recovering from a bear market and the start of the bakkt could lead to a really big pump like we've never seen before
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

Do not believe the forecasts of analysts, famous people or bloggers. Forecasting, tactics and strategies do not work in the long term in the crypto-currency market. Here, all of a sudden, a large increase or more fall creep up unnoticed and cause a wild panic.
investorlegends

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

I also agree that we can not believe the stars and bloggers.

They create excitement, panic and extra noise with their statements, but they have such a job, what to do)).

As for the forecast, it seems to me that we need to calm down and watch the market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: