Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1557 times)
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

I can't trust these predictions but, of course, I can't pass them by. But there were already enough of them, and most of them were wrong. 2019 is still ahead and we need to live without loss.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
I think that the world crypto is not as predictable as it seems to us, and I can say with confidence that bitcoin will not be worth so much, the more expensive bitcoin becomes the harder it is to influence its value, what should be its capitalization, what would it cost 100 thousand dollars? and are there so many coins??? Judging by the panic in the market I think that hamsters will shave quickly, and soon we will see the growth.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

I heard a theory that 2018 correction,2019 acclimatization,and 2020 year growth,in chat this old dude wrote how real it is I don't know,but as they say how many people so many opinions,I think h is in the 19th year we will see the growth of good,as many things must occur including the approval of the international elite in this market

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

I think that now a good position to open an account in the market. Everything has subsided and I think if you now buy coins and keep them until 2020 - 2021, the investment will grow at times !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

John McAfee is a respected person in the world, he is one of the first pioneers of the internet security. He is 72 years old, but he is still very active and eccentric, and he always attracts attention with his statements. I would not underestimate his predictions. Maybe everything will happen as he says.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

It seems McAfee make a lot of people still wondering if bitcoin in 2020 can touch his prediction prices. In fact, prediction is something that are not always accurate, so I'm not on his side but I do wish the best for bitcoin and altcoins in 2020.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:35:10 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
I think that the world crypto is not as predictable as it seems to us, and I can say with confidence that bitcoin will not be worth so much, the more expensive bitcoin becomes the harder it is to influence its value, what should be its capitalization, what would it cost 100 thousand dollars? and are there so many coins??? Judging by the panic in the market I think that hamsters will shave quickly, and soon we will see the growth.
100 000$ for 1 bitcoin is certainly something unreal.If we even assume that there will be such a price, I am sure that before this the whales will collapse the course to the very minimum and will redeem everything that is possible.And then there will be the same situation that we are seeing now.1% of the world's population will be richer than the rest 99%.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

I really wish it won't be 2020 but a year earlier, I mean 2019. Everyone wants to recover as soon as possible
lotfipro

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:47:31 PM

I don't belive him. He is a clown in crypto. He needs to be ready to eat his **. I think that 100k is a lot for 2020. The maximum can be 50-60k. As for me, I'll be happy to see 20k again.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:48:18 PM

Well it's all predictions no one actually knows what the price of bitcoin will be in the next coming years not even in 2020, everything you might hear now about bitcoin rising to such an amount in any particular time is a mere speculation

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Person who invited me to the world of crypro saying to me that there will be 2 years without any movements, and situation will be worse and worse. I think other way and hope to see crypto recovering month by month.

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

We will see next year when BAKKT strarts with operation how many institutional investors will join crypto. If it will be significant then the market can easily multiply itself  by x 10 or even more and 2020 is quite a long period in crypto, so let it be so.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:31 AM

I can't trust these predictions but, of course, I can't pass them by. But there were already enough of them, and most of them were wrong. 2019 is still ahead and we need to live without loss.
To live without losses simply will not work, because there is always the likelihood that investments simply will not be able to bring anything and will generally fall in price, you must always take this into account.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:16:55 AM

i think that such kind of predictions is a big question, because really, we have tons of it regarding this year and even this month and what's happened? we should research and make conclusions by ourselves

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

It depends on adoption and certainty level at the estimated time, it could be earlier than predicted time the problem, i suspect is that crypto believer want to be sure of where this could end up so are institutional investors.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

then what about 2019? will bitcoin remain at a low price?
I hope everything will improve in 2019.
in fact, right now I have never given up hope, even though the price of bitcoin has declined greatly, but I but have great hopes for bitcoin and will continue to believe that soon everything will improve. maybe this hope I don't have a strong foundation, but I believe in my own feelings.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

no one can now give a forecast when the next cryptocurrency growth will be possible, can be called any year since 2019
sergei1703

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

I think that we will see the new bull run at the mid of next year, so let's buy crypto in your investment portfolio and hold until it will be tothemoon!
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:05:25 PM

100k will never be, the more by 2020. If only it were 20k like last year. I really hope that the year of cryptocurrency will be 2019, since it’s very long to wait for 2020
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

100k will never be, the more by 2020. If only it were 20k like last year. I really hope that the year of cryptocurrency will be 2019, since it’s very long to wait for 2020
Are you a professional analyst or trader to Express this opinion ? The price rose from $ 0.1 to $ 20,000 and then you say that the increase to $ 100,000 is impossible ?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: