Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 are the new hope for us?  (Read 1557 times)
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
This man is like a clown on the cryptocurrency market. His promise is essentially a large PR campaign that only draws attention to his person. Many users are familiar with McAfee only because of his predictions about the rate of BTC. But I wouldn't seriously count on these predictions.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

I do not think that all hope is now only for 2020, as it is possible that next year the market will come to life and will grow. Whether the cryptocurrency market will reach its peak in 2020 is unknown. I would also remind you that it is possible that the global crisis, to which there are a couple of years, will also spoil the situation in the cryptocurrency market.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?

I think this is too optimistic. Of course, sooner or later there will be growth, but I doubt that it is so strong. In addition, I am sure that the minimum of alts will survive. Only those projects whose product will really be needed by the economy.
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

Those people who came to the crypto industry for high return on investment, there are fewer and fewer. Large market players systematically squeeze them out. So the next rise of cryptocurrencies will be slow(there will be no spontaneous jumps)

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Prediction for 2020 bitvoin is worth 100k usd according to John Mc Afee, some observers agree with what was stated, Crypto currency experienced the lowest decline in 2015 and rose in 2017 estimated at 2021 all altcoins will soon reach their peak, its still anyone belive it, well Im not  what do you think on this?
Bitvoin lol. Maybe "bitvoin" will who knows Grin
All altcoins will NEVER rise to their highs and show us more. I mean it can do only a few altcoins among others.
The only thing that will grow is Bitcoin. But I don't know if it will gain $100k

Who's John Mc Afee? Cheesy
I don't freakin' trust him, since he did some ''Black plays'' with his fans, i never followed his TIPS&Tricks, and i will never do.
There's a rule here, never be in the 'herd of sheep', otherwise, the wolf might eat you Wink
Be your own MASTER, never follow the news, media, influences and try to use your brain, god gifted you a brain to use it Wink
The person who will be banned from YouTube in 2021 for sensitive content I suppose Cheesy

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

since all the forecasts for this year were wrong - you should not believe the promises of wealth by 2020, all the more so with the exact amounts and values of the coins
Now the market has shown us that its behavior can be adjusted "whales" in the direction in which they need
that is, making long-term forecasts is a waste

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

Why do you what are some strange predictions, do not get from anyone for 2020 when the nose only 2019? You need to think what to do now, not in 10 years. Or will you be idle for a year?
Their are lots and different predictions that would depend on us if what type of hope that we are going to do and believe. Well in my own in 2020 bitcoin will still present and it continuos the progress and it believes many of us to stand for long. It is because bitcoin is a long term investment that surely you can gain.
Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

>>according to John Mc Afee

I can't believe that there are people who still draw attention to his "predictions", it's not even funny.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:21:30 PM

I have confidence that in the beginning of 2019 a new Bitcoin rally will begin. Just my instinct rarely fails. I really believe in it.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Invigorated

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Certainly looks... However, 2020 may be too far a stretch. The markets may just rebound way sooner than expected and start a proper growth. With the expectations of the BAKKT coming up next year, we could be in for some decent investments which will kick start another long and pleasurable bullish run if the pronouncement goes in favor of the crypto industry. There are strong indications that this will happen and it remains to be seen when that happens but I can say with a bit of confidence that, a positive pronouncement will lead to a growth of the industry and this will be reflected in major market upward movements. The last quarter of 2019 and the first quarter of 2020 may see an explosion in growth of the crypto industry.
bartusv

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:56:26 PM

I think that the bearish market will continue and start to consolidate in 2020 , so $100 k is very optimistic view,
but 2020 is far away and in crypto anything can happen. If the institutional investors enter the market it can
easily increase  x10 or even x100 in the  next years.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

If that so, it means that the current market situation is opening its gate for us to dominate the market very soon? I think we should buy so much now and wait for the bull run to come ahead and reach its highest peak of market value.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
SmSmasuk

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

there is nothing wrong for us to believe, just think of it as news encouragement for all of us to remain optimistic in the future.
but for me, we don't have to wait until 2020 to get the prices of coins back up, I hope that as soon as possible the coins will rise and return to normal. so that we all don't feel sad and disappointed more deeply.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

This is really an I interesting topic I hope 2020 is the year of mainstream adoption what woulse be the price of bitcoin that time?! As a crypto trader im very confident that it will continue to reign.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

I hope that this will happen, but still I think that for such a large growth you need more time, in my opinion, at least 5 years, but there will certainly be growth, I continue to work and look for promising projects #swachhcoin, Project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:35:52 PM

I do trust the market cycle and the effect of Bitcoin halving, so I do not rule out watching Bitcoin at $100k or even more, despite the fact that Macafee has predicted it, because he had a lot of false predictions.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

lol, 100k USD seems as impossible. I think the success will be if Bitcoin will reach 50k USD one day.
I don`t believe in all predictions, no one had predicted this crush and previous ones. so...

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

Waiting for 2020 is really a long time. How many changes will occur. Will electronic money grow as strong as people think or will collapse. I hate to wait. The thing I want most is bitcoin will increase in price in December 2018. I need to sell bitcoin and ETH.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:52:04 PM

I also read articles that mention 2020 that Bitcoin will return to the top, I am happy with this news, at least it can attract everyone to invest in Bitcoin, which means there are still many interested cryptocurrency even though it is exposed to negative issues, so the cryptocurrency will be a bright future .
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

We can't know what's going to happen next month, let alone the 2020 forecast. Do not forget that crypto is very unpredictable and we can only approximately learn about how it can behave.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: