Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:23:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: we are going to - NEW PUMPS.  (Read 966 times)
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind
I do not think that there are many such successful projects, it is better to take ready-made tokens, which are then easily resold with a profit. Well that choice is huge.

phoinex

Activity: 560
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

yes right, but this takes a long time. besides that you will ETH will rise again, because there are ETH predictions going down again, but I don't expect that
Peri0n

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:43:00 AM

Following factors give hope to the next pump of crypto:

In 2019, cryptocurrencies will be legally used in more and more countries. They will increasingly be used to transfer large amounts due to the significant (tens and hundreds of times) lower transaction costs.
Manipulators will make a profit by changing the current bear trend by bullish one. This is confirmed by the fact that significant changes in the balance of hundreds of the largest Bitcoin wallets are not observed.
Large transactions are carried out mainly from the addresses of large cryptocurrency exchanges, and rich Bitcoin holders are only increasing their assets.
Technical performance of popular cryptocurrencies, in particular, Bitcoin and Ether will be increased due to technical updates (for Bitcoin - Lightning Network with an increased speed of transactions by 10-100 times, for Ethereum - a number of updates related to scalability and speed, which will attract new investors.
You think very positively! I will be very happy if it happens! But now only a pessimistic mood!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind
I do not think that there are many such successful projects, it is better to take ready-made tokens, which are then easily resold with a profit. Well that choice is huge.

That's definitely a safe idea to take because they are already been in the exchanges and the chances of having a good ROI could be close to reality. Investing in new ICO are much high risk and its rare to spot the success.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind
It is possible that you are right but when people have lost so much money it is going to be very difficult to motivate them to invest in this market when it is precisely in this market where they have lost so much money, so while your prediction is probably going to come true many are not going to take advantage of it out of fear that they will lose even more money to this market.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

Only time can tell what will be the pricerun of all this cryptocurrencies.I don’t believe in any pattern and bullrun crap their speculating after certain price correction since no one can predict where or what coin will have the most demand.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

Buy crypto's now with your fiat, ETH is also a good coin.

Start to invest with your excess money so you won't move your ETH. I'm saying this because I think there will be a good period for ETH where its price shall go high again. But if you want to buy other coins with ETH, it's your choice and your money I'm just giving you some suggestion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:05:22 AM

New pumps? Perhaps not for a little while until more liquidity returns to the market, but if you're thinking long term then there's nothing wrong with taking a little risk on board now if you can afford to just as long as you make sensible choices

Don't just buy any coin or token because it's cheap and especially not any projects that don't have a working product that stands out from the rest and also has the ability to achieve some real world use and adoption else you're buying little more than vapourware

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:50:02 AM

The situation right now looks like in mid year 2017, i think positive of this when marketcap low it can be pumping by whales or trading group, just wait and see guys, i hope soon will happen
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

yes right, but this takes a long time. besides that you will ETH will rise again, because there are ETH predictions going down again, but I don't expect that

I think majorly all the top 50 altcoins will starts to rise quickly and once we have btc start its upward movement all the altcoins as usually will follow it. In this some altcoins could rise 30 - 40% in a day as well if btc rise decently like 1k in a day. Start buying now if you had sold all position before and odes not own anything now.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

#changemymind
All this is relative and I for example do not see the point of investing at the moment. On what you can now make a profit on the pumps and all. The coins that served for the holding now simply do not work and are not able to overcome the permanent collapse, and Ico more and more stop at the initial stages.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

Buy crypto's now with your fiat, ETH is also a good coin.

Start to invest with your excess money so you won't move your ETH. I'm saying this because I think there will be a good period for ETH where its price shall go high again. But if you want to buy other coins with ETH, it's your choice and your money I'm just giving you some suggestion.
I guess a lot of people have prepared their money waiting for the next bottom price and they can buy crypto as much as they can again. It will and i have seen a good signal for long-term perspective. I still believe in the cryptocurrency.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

Every month I think so: “finally, the price is at the bottom, soon to the moon”. But I am always mistaken, the price is falling and falling all the time, my faith is weakening, how can I motivate myself?
Not only are you friends who are beginning to lose confidence, I am sure there are more people out there who feel hopeless more than you feel because you have lost thousands or even millions of dollars and there is no sign of an increase that can return their money.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

People are a bit naive once wrote that. After the Deposit fell 50 times and grew by only 2-3 percent, you start to write that it is a pump..delirium.
KyberJaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

I think that even now it is too early to invest in cryptocurrency because the market may fall even more. I think January is best

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Buy and trade cautiously - with every 10 percent pump, you might see another 10 % dump the next day as panicky holders try to take advantage of the temporary spike in prices.

I think we'll see lots of fluctuations until weak hands are all shaken out... or more realistically until the major market manipulators are happy with how much they've accumulated.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind

IF ETH is the platform they use for ICOs and if they are successful. ETH has a lot of competition now for ICOs. I think ETH and BTC were largely pumped by the ICO bubble and companies having to hold their coins for a number of years.

There is no way the the price ETH and BTC increased by was that influenced by the ALT ICO bubble that is just to far out there
There just was not enough money raised and not enough btc/eth locked away for that to have that much of a effect on the price.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

#changemymind
this can be a good thing because now the price of eth is in the position of $ 100 and it becomes an opportunity to invest in ico, we are still optimistic if the future eth price will grow high to a good position.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

The situation in the market is not good. And the prices of all altcoins drops significantly. And some other people tells that this time is the best time to invest. But this not guaranteed us that we can get high earnings. Because we don't know what will happen next.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

#changemymind
I am seeing many projects which have a great future and are of the high potential. Just take a look at the icobench you will see many experts suggesting for many projects just choose of your own need and invest in that project. The profit will be very higher.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: