Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:30:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

no one can predict what will happened next in crypto, they say this is bear season for crypto that's why the price value in the market are sluggish. we are waiting for the bull season in the mean time we need to wait so believe in crypto that will rise again in the future

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I think crypto will sleep at least until next year, people also leave and forget it because there's no opportunity to make money again. People have different choice but all depend market condition and this time leave is very realistic option. Up to you but you should find another way to make money out side crypto for your own good.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:03:51 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market is developing cyclically. This means that after some time the price of Bitcoin will go up again.

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

It just need to correct after those crazy rally from last year as many crypto has been overvalued that time and now with this bearish trend that we have this will set another starting point to bounce back and exceed those previous records. Indeed it's not as quick as we want happen as it needs enough time for another bull run.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Well, it depends on the situation and the things that would make the price of all coins to its good days again. Proper usage of crypto will bring its glory days back.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:24:39 PM

of course the current situation is very difficult to draw conclusions, none of the investors who want the end of the cryptocuurency or bitcoin. but now there are so many FUDs to push down the price of bitcoin, I think cryptocuurency will not end here and the opportunity in the future is very wide open after the red trend stops.

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

Anything will happen in crypto world.. Market just need a time.. just remember, there is no trader, holder, investor profit every time.. anyone who involved in crypto world will faced a loss, and you should know it.. just enjoy the ride buddy..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

I dont think so, its too early to say that. As we know crypto-currency was still in its Infancy and has plenty of time to developed more and fit with what our present demand and use cased of the crypto-currency. just keep believing the way just like we speculate about the price. maybe crypto will surprise us all and make some good results out of it!
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

it needs new liquidity hype and new adopters to regain its power as before and i think that needs some time
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:09:43 PM

Don't think like that.Too many big investors invested their money at present crypto market. So be sure that cyrpto will come back in its position again and market is now on top bottom condition. So it will go U-turn again in very soon. Good and bad condition in everywhere . Crypto is also may be in bad condition. But hope in mind that we will win in very near future. best of luck.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

A long fall in prices is a good opportunity to invest in such a market, I think that we will see the greatness of cryptocurrency in the future, and those who sold all the coins will regret this decision more than once.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

I think crypto is still great now, because in situations like when it's full of crypto pressure it's still able to survive. although the price is not as high as it used to be, and I am sure that at the latest in mid-2019 crypto will return to be something extraordinary.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:07:19 PM

I think crypto is still great now, because in situations like when it's full of crypto pressure it's still able to survive. although the price is not as high as it used to be, and I am sure that at the latest in mid-2019 crypto will return to be something extraordinary.
Yes I agree on that. Crypto is really great it is still amazing because even of we are now on a very huge dip we can still earn on it. I believe that in the near future crypto will rise and we cannot maybe afford to buy some on on that time. So let us grab the great opportunity of buying more coins today for good. Because anytime the price of the crypto coin or maybe the crypto market will turn on to green.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Crypto currency and it's features are really unique, price manipulation has caused a major drawback to this community. It will recover very soon and come back more stronger than ever just hodl your coins and have patience.

Am I spamming? Report me!
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

There have no expert trader or investors who can predict about cryptocurrency price. Just don't lost your trust from crypto. Cause in my opinion good times will come again.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

I see a very good future for cryptocurrency, but not for all, of course.
no one knows where will be the bottom of the cryptocurrency price , but it will be soon and then the recovery will start

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

as more on works with improvement as absence of developer within the field of business that those gives with chance on clients with the trading table to defines with one on selection as might to match on customs with personal preference as clients to occupy of more as further with the delivery of service on reference of developer and the use of token on finance to work on accounting of monetary as medium with the business payment system with the ledger book.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Most likely, the cryptocurrency market will no longer be so popular and promising as it was at the end of 2017 because coins that are not backed up can not be so expensive  Grin
E_3fff

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

I've been desperate lately. I don't know how to assess the situation. around a lot of different opinions. and it's confusing to me. so I'm just looking.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
CryptoF007

Activity: 60

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

Markets favour the brave... the brave who buy when everyone is in fear.
1. rule of investing is never invest more than you are willing to lose

I would like to tell you that if you hold you will make alot of money, but I can't, because even I don't know it. I believe it, yes, but than who cares what I believe Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: