Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

We can only be optimistic about crypto rising in value again.We all need to be optimistic because that is what we need right now,else we will only cause unnecessary panic which will worsen thing the more.
MrPeriklis

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Of course it will. Just give the technology and the projects some time. As soon as the real world value blockchain brings starts matching the market cap, price will go up again.
brandyy

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

Here's a short quiz for ICO investors. Find out which type of ICO investor you are, share with your friends and improve your investing habits! It is part of my master thesis so your results will not be used for any other purpose than for academic use.

Have fun with the quiz!

http://grenoble.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3mEJap0bwBLyKSF
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:03:16 PM

of course this will be great again someday I think 2019 will be a new history of bitcoin reaching its highest point so just wait and see what will happen later, there will be many investors who will buy bitcoin because the current bitcoin price is very low, don't lose your hope dude.
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Yes I do really agree that the crypto currencies are on its very lowest point nowadays and it is our hope as a fellow crypto enthusiast that the crypto currencies must have to start increasing now before its too late or else all the investors and crypto enthusiast will fully abandon the crypto community and divert to other more tangible investments.
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:18:58 PM

There will be time for that like bitcoin will gone great again but I think it will take some time before it happens as for now bitcoin market price is dropping and other investors has gone away for now. I do not think that the market price drop help the investors to stay in cryptocurrency because of the recent dip many are discourage to invest more on bitcoin. Hopefully there will be a comeback on cryptocurrency.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

Crypto is a part of future technology because there is a blockchain behind it, be patient, because it requires a long process to be accepted in all circles of society, optimistic that crypto will rise again.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

I don't see anything terrible and dangerous in this price reduction. In December 2017, Bitcoin was heavily overbought. Think for yourself, in the shortest possible time its price has risen to $ 20,000. It is quite natural that a deep correction is taking place now.
It was worth to wait. Now the market is clearing from those who don't believe in Bitcoin and blockchain technology. As a result, only deeply interested traders will remain on the market, and not one-day speculators whose goal was only to enrich themselves without putting any effort into it.
The price of bitcoin will certainly recover and continue to grow. Just believe in Bitcoin and this belief will bring you rewards in the future.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

i can see many are worried about loosing their money and are worry over the bounce back of the bitcoin and if not to sell now and move on with their life as many are yet to understand how this works , am also new to this technology but i have always do my research on this and see that we have to adopt the sysytem and have a great look at the way things are to make a very good change in the market , i believe market will bounce back as i have strong believe in the technology even though a also new but base on the research i did , it made me understand that the market are save only if we have retrace to make a new move which is the situation we found ourselves.

chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

What about BTC going down to $100?! Will you buy it, or just leave it all?!!!!

I bet you'll jump buying it instead, right?

See, if it gets down, we'll see a rise up sooner or later ..So yes, Crypto is here to stay by GOD's order. So don't worry and have FAITH.

Now, if we think quality ....then, we have to figure out a way to deal with the crypto Volatility issue. This is where Gigzi project comes to place. It is all about backing crypto digital assets with precious metal price. https://gigzi.com

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Why shouldn't it be ? It will be stronger when all of this is over.

The common sense states that if the weak hands leave after seeing bitcoin drop a bit and the crazy lunatic rich people get rid of their bitcoins to put all their money into some hobby project, the people that are left in bitcoin will be the strong minded people who are all working towards making the crypto space matter once again.

We just needed to get rid of the people who kept on saying "when will bitcoin be 20 thousand again" instead of saying "when will bitcoin be loved again".

We are working towards solutions with the altcoins we have right now and all of those improvements on crypto is used on the newer coins, so when acoin comes out with new thing and bcoin comes out with another ccoin comes out with both of those and another new thing.

We will be stronger and stronger with each passing year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I never thought if cyptocurrency would not be great in the future. on the contrary, the development of cyptocurrency will be more advanced and great. indeed, the end of the cyptocurrency currency has dropped. but it is not a sign that cyptocurrency will end. maybe the current drop in the price of coins is only temporary.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

Noone can say surely would price go down or no but as we have seen this many times then i personaly think we must be strong keep up doing our work good times would come back to crypto.

trapatalce

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

It'll be fine, it's an emerging technology, many factors that try to pull it down, governments, banks , institutions, whales... It'll go back to growing at some point.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Even though the price of the cryptocurrency currency on the market is still down, it never crossed my mind if the cryptocurrency is not great in the future. I am sure if the cryptocurency will grow and develop in the future. with the current condition of the price of coins, I keep trying to work as much as possible to get coins. and I will hold the coin while waiting for market conditions to recover.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

It'll be fine, it's an emerging technology, many factors that try to pull it down, governments, banks , institutions, whales... It'll go back to growing at some point.

Agreed. The tech is here to stay. What that looks like in the future may be very different from what we see now though.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

You shouldn't pay attention to the cryptocurrency market  if you are holding some coins , you should look for another job and focus on it until the market recovers. .
Don't worry about it , a lot of people are holding like you , the price will improve and come back again .
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

I think that cyptocurrency will even greater than it was... But it will not recover soon... We should wait more than a year...
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

Be patient and wait is a good thing, so be patient and do not complain about the great bitcoin, believe the value of bitcoin and altcoin will be higher than we think. The more advanced the development of today's technology and will continue to develop the world of crypto in the future.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Nycziecskoi

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

It recovered from its ashes many times before. That doesn't mean it will do so again, but rather means there is hope.

░▒▓█ x42 █▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: