Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:10:46 AM

i think it's still great,
at present it is difficult to believe because the market is in a declining state. but i still believe crypto still has hope to rise again.

believe it or not, in a fast or slow time crypto will recover and before it's too late you should collect some good coins as an investment.

modmalaney

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

see lots of developments for crypto, I think there's still potential for crypto to be great. the fall in the price at the time it was the usual thing happened because the cycle of crypto. Crypto is a form of progress of technology and this will have major benefits for the community in terms of the economy as it provides the convenience of transacting. so future crypto will still have the potential to be bigger.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

I think as long as there are people who still believe in cryptocurrency, there will be chance that it could be great again in the future.
Right now is the time to build the trust about cryptocurrency to the people for a better future in cryptocurrency world.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

what I do now last a long time,I don't want to make a wrong move again and for the future of the cryptocurency for me personally it is a little difficult to predict what the fate of the cryptocurency will be, but from my difficulties, I am sure that Crypto will not stop and will rise again and will be more valuable..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I still believe that cryptocurrency will rise up again to its high value. Patience is a virtue we should wait for the right time for that to happen especially its for our money's sake. We just need to wait and nothing to do but to hold our token until we can see that the market is recovering maybe not now but i wish it could happen soon.
indobitcoin.tk

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

what I do now last a long time,I don't want to make a wrong move again and for the future of the cryptocurency for me personally it is a little difficult to predict what the fate of the cryptocurency will be, but from my difficulties, I am sure that Crypto will not stop and will rise again and will be more valuable..
optimistic indeed necessary, but could still have a way out or a good way to keep it could produce in the crypto is should also be performed. Crypto still has a long way indeed, and a lot of learning from the time now includes learning from mistakes is a capital good to stare at the crypto is better in the future.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

We are just starting out and we are in a long way to go until we reach the full potential of this technology so my answer is no it is not the time to die for this technology I believe we are still in infancy many people will lose at the early stage but it's up to every one of us if he decided to move on forward with this technology.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

IMO, the current market condition need a good support to be back on it's feet again. So when that time come it won't be a dream anymore for the cryptocurrency to be great again like in the old days.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Defenetly crypto will become more popular every year and more people will be involved into crypto industry. Also there is a large amount of crypto platforms is building now. I don't think that crypto will be forgotten.
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I must say that crypto is just in hibernation stage by now, it still waiting for the right moment, it tells us that not every time it is increasing. It will rise again, don't think that it will not comeback
laoou

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

The greatness of cryptocurrency has only just begun, 2017 is only the first time, and there are many times in the future. But now the market will continue to decline, and the greatness of history will require two to three years of growth. Investors must wait patiently.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 08:11:39 AM by Gabteb

Why not? we must belive it and would be ,we all hope for good days ,they will come back to us,everytime market rise people say ""would like btc be 3k or 4k to buy"" but when it goes they start panic, i can suggest you dont look at price every time if are not trader, just do your work.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

moon sorcerers

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

I'm sure crypto will continue to grow and have a bright future, even though the market is currently in a bad condition
but I'm sure this condition will change, the market will experience an increase again, so be patient

castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

Why not? we must belive it would be ,we all hope for good days ,they will come back to us but i can suggest you dont look at price every time just do your work.
When just looking at the prices will indeed feel sad because it could not to get results. see the potential of what is decent and not for purchase. many coins of potentially cheap and at this time it can be the beginning of a good hike.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1305

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Everything grows and develops, so it will be with the cryptocurrency market. If you look at any development chart, it is always accompanied by growth and a fall, and we can see that after each fall there is a rise, and after each peak there is a decline. You need to be able to analyze and record profits on peaks. Growth will be and the cryptocurrency has not yet reached its peak clearly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

Cryptocurrency is owned today by many wealthy and influential people who strongly support it, create new trading platforms, and turn crypto into an investment asset. I think that there are great prospects ahead of cryptocurrency, I personally invest all free money in cryptocurrency and today's prices make me very happy.
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

The birth of Bitcoin is a great product, and the take-off of the cryptocurrency market will continue, at least for the next decade. So it is only a matter of time before Bitcoin becomes good again. Early investors knew the rules of the game.

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:55:28 AM

I'm still sure that in the next few years, crypto will get stronger and get past athlete again, maybe close or higher than previous ath

Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Until a balance is established - nothing can be said for sure. Due to the high volatility, the cryptocurrency can be thrown both up and down. But it is foolish to expect a sharp increase, as it was in the early months of the popularity of Bitcoin. This will not happen. For some, it is good, for someone not.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

I believe crypto will be bullish after end-year. After bakkt exchange launch, make increase volume market. This situation like 2014, come on guys, don't be afraid. Buy more again at the deep.
You absolutely correctly noticed the situation with institutional investors, because today a very large number of people are trying to invest in cryptocurrency, but they simply are not given such an opportunity. I am sure that you understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: