Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:25:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

YOU certainly can't rely on my opinion, as it is not obviously correct or some expert. However, I believe that cryptocurrencies will not die, this will definitely not happen, they have gone too far to come to naught like this. I looked at more than one analogy of cryptocurrencies, and in particular the growth of BTC and ordinary shares of world companies, the same Apple, they have a lot of similar growth on the chart. And as practice shows that 99% of shares had such jumps down, but then there was such a crazy growth, when this race seemed miniature compared to the scale of growth. Now think about whether the world of cryptocurrencies will come to naught or whether it will fly to the moon in the future?!
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Well, we have had a mini pump, btc is above 4k now.
But just three weeks ago we were around 6.5k...

I personally believe that the crypto market is not going to die.
The technology and its implications are just too game changing.
Companies and organizations would be foolish to not adopt blockchain technology.
It eliminates the need for middlemen and vastly improves transparency.

As far as if it can be as great as it was, I would say, yes.
I think the market still has one more huge bull run in it.
After that, we will finally see the "real" crash and stabalized prices for many many years to come.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:53:30 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

There will still be a chance to earn with crypto but it wont be that easy as it was in 2017. We still havent reach the potential of blockchain and i think long term everyone here will have high profits.

kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Now we see that the market jumps back and forth by 10%, some coins do more. I think this is an indication that it will not go.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:00:33 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I believe that those time will happen again. But I think it will be hard and difficult to reach that again. If you notice the value it either going up for estimated 10% then it will fall again. But still I am seeing this crypto much of potential.  Hoping that one day many investors and users will come and bring this crypto to the top again.
natumanya

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:06:31 PM

Hard to say because situation is not good right now. We will see this next year when market will raise again maybe
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

I believe cryptos will be great again, but I think it takes 2 years or 3 years long, we can see them reaching the highest price of cryptos so let's wait.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Bullshit. If you don't believe ,then go away.
I am 100% sure that crypto will be great and it is great now! yeah, there is a big decline, there aren't ready dapps with high traffic, but it will be changed.

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

there is still a possibility that crypto will be great again, the current crypto price is part of the price fluctuations that occur in the market,
the price movements are very fast, I'm sure crypto prices will increase soon, crypto's future will be bright
$anounimus$

Activity: 1778
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

it seems that it will not be possible, cryptocurrency will always provide good developments and certainly will make cryptocurrency users always benefit from understanding the right and correct trading methods.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

you are so wrong!
last all time high is just a test though
I think the highest price would be in the future
even not so much people believe in cryptocurrency but it has so much chance to develope.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:03:51 PM

no one can predict the future, but I am very confident that people's trust in the crypto currency still exists.
I'm sure cryptocurrency will not just disappear, crypto has become a part of our lives. and still optimistic I'm sure by the end of the year cryptocurrency will be back in success.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

In my opinion it will be. Of cource it will be, but I just don't know when. Cryptocurrency just started to be. It would not to die so fast.

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:30:39 PM

If you're talking about the price, nobody knows if it will rise again and how much but if the "great" you're talking about is the improvements in technology well the technology is improving everyday so I think it's doing great.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

Panicking is when the dumps happen.
Stay calm and keep monitoring the market prices.
When its bull, it will bear again
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

Nothing in life is meant to be good always without it bad side things are meant to change possibly to the good side or bad. So you wanting it to go back like it was was just an understatement what if it grows bigger than it has ever been that's also a change and surely crypto is just starting since enough people have been aware of it we will still see grate outcomes.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

I think that we will still see cryptocurrencies great, but the problem is that this can happen in a very long time, for example, in two years.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

I think crypto currencies been forgotten is the last thing that will happen no matter how prices at fall. Cryptos have earned a strong popularity that it will take not only bad price for them to be forgotten. It seems a normal trend for the market to periodically sink and rise. Once it’s down now, the next we can expect is an uprise.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

I am sure that crypto currencies will soar up again in the near future and may be even greater. The decline of the market that we are seeing now is, in my opinion, a temporary phenomenon. This is the essence of the market, the ups and downs.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:36:18 PM

in my opinion it is only the beginning nd we need to understand what we shoyld fo and then we will see tahtc ryptocurren y is our friend

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: