Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

I am still very confident that bitcoin and altcoin will reach ath again in the next few years, if we look at the development, the adoption of blockhain and crypto is increasingly real

I also agree with you about this. And I think that positive news will probably make bitcoin and altcoin take longer to recover. As many individuals do not trust, panic and dumping, there are many immediate issues that need to be addressed Sad

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Xtinah

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Crypto will be great again and I believe it will be greater than it was. Last year, around this time... ICO'S became very popular and that contributed to the bull run of last year and the rise in price of ethereum. We might just have to wait a little longer but sooner or later, the market will pick up again
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

The main thing to believe that everything will be fine.  After all, cryptocurrency is a completely new way in the financial market, so it seems to me that everything will be fine soon!
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

I have no doubt that the cryptocurrency will again become popular in 2019 and add significantly in price.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

That will never happen. in the future crypto will fly higher than before, so trust crypto. now it's only the beginning to make the market wiser. one or two barriers must be needed for something good.

jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

There is a normal in any market and crypto is the same. I believe that it will come back but it needs time. In my opinion, we have to wait and relax in some years. I really don't like this and hope that I'm wrong.  Wink

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:33:09 AM

Crypto will not be forgotten in fact it will be remember always while crypto is alive. This program is advance system that no one like cryptocurrencies ecosystem. This business will become more accepted and more popular in the future. People will draw near to crypto to have some investment for the future gain.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:59:59 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will be great again in the future. indeed lately the currency conditions have decreased very significantly, but it is not a sign if cryptocurrency is not becoming great anymore. I am sure the crypto will be great at the beginning of the year and the price of the coin will rise again. we must be optimistic about cryptocurrency.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

You will understand that this technology is at the very beginning of its development and the market is still required to update its maximum prices. That growth was too fast and no one could explain why it was happening.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:34:09 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a good potential for development and price increase in the future. Indeed, now many investors continue to believe in crypto. You just need to be patient, you do not need to sell your coins at too low a price.
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:41:23 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
it looks like you misjudged crypto will have no price in the future. but I'm sure the price will increase many times the current price if it's true that in January bitcoin will be on the Nasdaq and maybe there are those who are reading the issue of jpmorgan buying a lot of final bitcoin "?
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:29:50 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be even more developed and valued than they were at the end of 2017. This process is similar to what happened with the Internet - rapid growth and attraction of investments, then recession and stable growth to sizes much larger than it was at the dawn of its development and first rush.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

There is a normal in any market and crypto is the same. I believe that it will come back but it needs time. In my opinion, we have to wait and relax in some years. I really don't like this and hope that I'm wrong.  Wink

The same situation was with the dot-com bubble. It didn't disappear - many worthy companies appeared. It was a bubble cause it was ahead of its time. The cryptocurrency may be accepted in 3-5 years!
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

I think that we are now right at the bottom and in the first half of the next year we should go up

money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:41:40 PM

At the moment it seems that the cryptocurrency is dying. But we must remember that the market develops cyclically and growth should begin after any fall.

kethan

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:15:55 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

On the contrary, I think that what used to be with cryptocurrency, you can not take seriously. This can be perceived as a small splash. I, like everyone, hope that in the end everything will be better than in 2017
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Too many 'pro and contra'. What is this 'great'? Is it mean 'expensive'? If so I hope we will see expensive crypto. But I hope more that we will see crypto instead of fiat without the need to exchange currency. This is important. Else we will get tulip hyip again and nothing more.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

all possible things can happen without knowing exactly what the development of crypto currency confidence and patience are the main capital in investing in crypto currencies we must be able to take advantage of all the opportunities that we will get
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:53:27 AM

Not easey to say. Crypto is still very volatility and thanks this quality many big players ready to join crypto market. Because after big falls - big grows. Crypto is still have a big oportunity and technology which can change the world.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

In fact, I am not very interested in the future of cryptocurrency, because I know that cryptocurrency has not developed very well, and it can only be used for investment profits.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: