Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
nealdlover

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

With today's market economy, it is difficult to find a stable job for long-term development. I believe with the speed of development of today's technology, Crypto is always a new creative market that you need to know. With the benefits and capabilities it brings, it has attracted many people around the world. It will grow further in the near future. Trust it, it will change your life.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

This situation in the cryptomarket was predicted before. It is because of great sell of cryptos and it will not last for a long time. I think that the situation will stabilize in a few months and whole 2019 will be positive for us.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

I have great confidence that cryptocurrency will never be forgotten, the thing that makes me sure now is that even though the current crypto price is very bad, there are still people who invest in new crypto or ICO, it shows that crypto will still exist and never will be forgotten.
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

I think crypto will be better known in the future as we see blockchain being adopted in every big company and I think that one day cryptocurrency will also be accepted and be patient and keep your coins.
cryptocurrency can't be forgotten I am very sure of that.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

I think crypto will be better known in the future as we see blockchain being adopted in every big company and I think that one day cryptocurrency will also be accepted and be patient and keep your coins.
cryptocurrency can't be forgotten I am very sure of that.
I also hope for the same thing, if the blockchain has been adopted by the company, I'm sure Crypto will also get the same place, and it will never be forgotten.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

I hope that cryptocurrencies are going to be great again. But i can't predict if it will happen or not. Only time will tell us.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

I think that in the future, the blockchain will be used more widely, but since many cryptocurrencies are scams, the security of crypto is still not high, so future cryptocurrencies may be difficult to get the best development.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:51:31 AM

yes, maybe it can also be a good return someday because I see this price movement is very easy to predict up and down, when prices go up surely one day falls, and when prices fall they will definitely recover.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

It will reach new highs again but it will take time as then you will change your opinion. I have faith that this market will give best returns in the coming years as it happened in 2017. This blockchain technology is gaining ground and after regulations in this market, we will see huge new investments.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

I don't think that's true. In fact, the bottom line is that it is best to invest now. The minimum profit will be exact, and who needs a big Bang now? After all, we strive for stability, this is exactly what we need
that's right what we need is not a bull run and we also don't need bitcoin with the high prices all we need is stable market and also high volume ,
I don't care about history in 2017 I just want to feel calm without worrying about the price of bitcoin when trading in crypto.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:04:33 PM

Crypto will have once increased slightly this year, but it has yet to recover strongly. The market needs more time.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:07:44 PM

I am very positive about cryptocurrencies future. We all know that a lot of new coins will replace the old ones, so we have to divide our investments into more coins to reduce the risk that your coin will not exist in the future.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:39:23 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will grow at least one more time very much, either this or next year, well, after the price will fall again and wait for a bullish trend will not have to.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:50:43 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think the cryptocurrency market is developing very rapidly , and now that the market is preparing for a new jump, I think now on the contrary you need to buy, as in the next 2 years can be exactly the same growth as in 2017

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:36:56 AM

Why not? If you look at back the past. The market has been many the increase and decrease price like this. So, let's calm down and think about the next steps

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:51:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is  one of the trends that give a lot of people works. cryptocurrency will be great again as it on the beginning . cryptocurrency market is still profitable also some altcoins increases its price.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:53:33 AM

I think 2018 taught us new comers in the crypto space that - what goes up will eventually come down.
This 2019 to 2020, I hope the old saying holds true - what is down will eventually go up.
 Cool

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:04:58 AM

we still experiencing correction on the market but i strongly believe that cryptocurrency be great again because day by day the awareness about cryptocurrency is increasing and more big companies are now studying the use of it.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:46:39 AM

It can't be predicted yet, but I'm sure that in the future cryptocurrency will develop better and will be great even if it takes time, going into the crypto field requires patience to get good results in the future

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:56:43 AM

We may not see the type of surge we saw late 2017 early 2018 for some years now although anything happens in cryptocurrency sphere. Price shouldn't be the determinant of its Greatness we should talk about its scalability, usecase and adoption. I know these will happen in time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: