Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33310 times)
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 03:27:51 PM

If you want to have an idea of ​​the future of the crypto, just look at the history of the crypto. Crypto is still a baby, and when he grows up, we will remember these days and we will wish we would buy more Smiley

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

This is not a right idea at all, because it seems to me that the best thing to think of today is that cryptocurrency will have universal use. This is a completely normal situation today, but only few people believe in it.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:07:19 PM

Imaging million of people also get invested in all different coins we have in crypto so don't be panic all of people will also know how about cryptocurrency works by adding people daily and billion of Dollars already invested it was already good and no problem at all.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:25:51 PM

Nothing can be said with complete confidence, cryptocurrency is a very strong technology, and the future of exchange components and prices for projects directly depends on its popularity. The more popular the cryptocurrency will be, the higher the chance of reaching new heights.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:28:16 PM

There will be no specific time but i do believe it will, again and again.
All we are looking and waiting for is the great demand from the people.
Once everything is settled it will be back to what it was and will be better.
We need more merchants globally to streghten it.
Fabienne_ayy

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Cryptocurrency solves runaway inflation of fiat currencies. Businesses are saving money by using cryptocurrency. Organizations can increase profits through one of two ways, top line growth or bottom line growth. Cryptocurrency markets have experienced more bull runs than in any other market I have personally researched. We know these and many other reasons why Crypto will NEVER die!
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:55:06 PM

in the future crypto will be great, I'm sure of that. it's just about time, we just have to wait until the time comes. crypto is now like the beginning of the internet launched. many people who were initially hesitant are now users.
I never like this comparison with big inventions but cryptocurrencies have something valuable to give society. Market price is just a number and trends happen time to time regardless of our opinion.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:17:00 PM

Why do you think so? Depression on crypto market is temporary thing. You know, there is a big unrealise potential, look, dapps haven't started to work properly yet, last year ICOs collected money and it takes more than a year to build ecosystem!
cvan

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:19:04 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I definitely think it will. I just read an article listing all the celebrities who are investing into crypto. Sadly, in this day and age those are the people who can create a society shift into mass adoption.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:43:36 PM

If not then why are people trooping in day and night and embracing the digital world. Crypto is taking over the world that is what i know and its greatness only time will tell. What I know is the future is promising for crypto.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:50:43 PM

The only cryptocurrency you can call big was Bitcoin, the others still did not show anything at all, maybe Dash showed some appetizer of possibildades! The most important thing is to continue the work and things will get better and then if its greatness meant high prices for sure one day we will surpass the old values achieved.
Indeed, working continually will bring back again the greatness of cryptocurrency. Past values will always be a futute possibilities for bitcoin and other coins following its path. All we need to have is cooperation with the community. Stop those people spreading fud and fake informations, because it won't bring positive reactions to the entire community. I also believed that this situation was only a challenge for us, and for those who quit I bet them that they're the real loser for this game.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:54:33 PM

Well, i think there is no way for cryptocurrency to be forgotten. A process of development is not easy at all, it requires a long way to go. I am truly hopeful for the future of crypto market. It’ll be great again someday, we just don’t know the exact timing.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:55:46 AM

we still experiencing correction on the market but i strongly believe that cryptocurrency be great again because day by day the awareness about cryptocurrency is increasing and more big companies are now studying the use of it.

The cryptocurrency is great even when the altcoins are as cheap as now. The option to own virtual money, make the financial operations in seconds, stay anonymous are that what we were waiting for so long.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:01:14 AM

in my opinion the current crypto price decline is a common thing, because crypto prices are not stable at one price.
what I'm thinking about now is that crypto will definitely improve again even though it takes a long time.
crypto can't be abandoned, but many people don't just focus on crypto.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:42:26 AM

The cryptocurrency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
in my opinion the current crypto price decline is a common thing, because crypto prices are not stable at one price.
what I'm thinking about now is that crypto will definitely improve again even though it takes a long time.
crypto can't be abandoned, but many people don't just focus on crypto.
Many people doesn't really focus on crypto especially if the value of the market is in dips just like today, but once that the market started to improve or to make another ATH's, that's the time that many people or investors will get interested again in cryptocurrencies which they didn't do when the price is low.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:14:09 AM

When the BTC is worth $1, no one guesses it can reach $20,000. So the best way you should do that is wait.

MrPeriklis

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:18:19 AM

Crypto is much more than a market cycle lol. It's about bringing real world value through decentralized and immutable technologies.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 09:20:39 AM

For the problem to be forgotten, it doesn't seem because cryptocurrency will always develop and cryptocurrency is also a lot of assets that you can choose on cryptocurrency, but obviously there is a risk to be forgotten to prevent that you have to do thorough research in order to avoid
The point is that now the potential of cryptocurrency is still very large to be able to be as before where it will experience an increase that is indeed quite large. in my opinion this is a big advantage for cryptocurrency

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:40:17 AM

Roll Eyes No one really can tell what will happen next in the crypto world.. all of us are still waiting when its going to be great again. All of us are expecting too for our profit, and sometimes its frustrating that he more you wait the more it become uncertain and the market is always red..everything is down. But I guess there's no harm in trying much so in believing that it will one day be great again.

Teamfearless
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:48:40 AM

The fact that the market is down right now does not mean cryptocurrency  can never be great again . Remember  this is not the first time cryptocurrency market  has  been  to such crises , it has  happen  before so hopefully very soon crypto  market will get to its stands ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: