Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:50:35 AM

I guess it's not as bad as you think. The market will come back, but we all have to wait for that.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:12:58 AM

Yes it can still happen again just needed is optimistic mindsets. as we can see the market condition BTC still on top of all coins.its price is still high but definitely dump. and for sure BTC will overcome those such as downfall he have faced and cryptocurrency will survive and be greater than ir before.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:14:39 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

I certainly believe in the future of cryptocurrency and in due time with recent news of adoption springing up, everyone will be informed about crypto and even know how to use it daily transactions

wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:34:11 PM

To some extent, the author is right. There will never be a HYIP around the cryptocurrency that we remember in 2017. We probably never wait for bullrun. The price of cryptocurrency will grow very slowly and for many people this is the end of the crypto industry.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:19:57 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
A lot of people are expecting to see cryptocurrency on he rise again. This in my opinion will definitely come, which is why you do not need to give up.
The market presently is yet to recover, so giving up is like missing out of the opportunity by the time there is a positive change.
Some people who have given up are just waiting for it to recover again, before they can think of coming back, which might not be that easy.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:22:03 PM

cryptocurrency is still great and have ig value. just price is low for now. but it doesn't matter. need for wait for some time.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:59:49 PM

It takes a lot of patience! We need to wait until there is a new wave of interest in cryptocurrency. When will the new large mass of people in cryptocurrency. Then there will be a new wave of frantic growth. But it will be another cryptocurrency.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:21:34 PM

in my opinion the current crypto price decline is a common thing, because crypto prices are not stable at one price.
what I'm thinking about now is that crypto will definitely improve again even though it takes a long time.
crypto can't be abandoned, but many people don't just focus on crypto.

When you hold the best cryptocurrencies you have fewer chances to lose your money. Additionally, these cryptos are growing in years graphic, and finally, you get the profit.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1216

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:30:34 PM

It will be even better than it was at the very peak of market growth, it was just one of the growth waves. and everything develops cyclically and in waves, that is, after each growth there is a decline and after that there is a new, even greater growth, so that the cryptocurrency is still ahead.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:44:18 PM

The market conditions had become worse right now. In such a critical condition everyone is losing the hope of recovery. Therefore, the market can come back to the previous conditions but it will take a lot of time.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:51:17 PM

No I do not believe. I hope and believe that sooner or later the cryptocurrency sphere of activity will be able to bring our terrible world, which today is already mired in constant banking problems to a new bright and clean level.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:24:29 PM

I guess it's not as bad as you think. The market will come back, but we all have to wait for that.

But I think in the near future should not wait for growth, the market is now very weak and will continue to decline , but of course in the future I think the price will grow much more

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

Patience is the key. We often hear this magic words, and sometimes we have to believe this and think positively. Blockchain technology as we know it is undergoing a transition period. I hope, history will repeat itself

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:29:49 PM

Future cryptocurrency complex. If the market continues to go in the direction of falling. That is a bad sign. I think that the market will continue to fall.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:37:02 PM

Future cryptocurrency complex. If the market continues to go in the direction of falling. That is a bad sign. I think that the market will continue to fall.
You can't talk like that if you don't have strong evidence. even though the market is currently dumping but it needs to be believed that crypto will have time to pump again
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:55:20 PM

We never have to lose our hopes towards the cryptos growth. Because the crypto market has been consistently changing. And after the downfall, the market will go to start to bounce back. So be patient the market will become great.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:12:57 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will become as popular and famous as in 2017. I believe that the market develops cyclically.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:57:25 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency will really become very popular someday. I want to believe that 2017 was not the most successful year for cryptocurrency.

allmight_

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:00:04 PM

Patience is the key. We often hear this magic words, and sometimes we have to believe this and think positively. Blockchain technology as we know it is undergoing a transition period. I hope, history will repeat itself
I would not want history to repeat itself, but I would like crypto to develop, and there were no more cases of rapid growth and rapid decline.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:01:32 PM

I don't hesitate that crypto will be great as it was. Even better. I believe that one day crypto will be much better then it was in 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: