Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:24:41 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
This is a question that is dependent on so many factors. If the glory that was with cryptocurrency like in the year 2017 is to come back again, there must be an intriguing, exciting and developmental news, that will cause so many people, including new and those who have left to come back.
This is possible and can come true with time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:30:57 PM

Everything can happen, I'm sure that the market can recover again so that we can get big profits like 2017, the most important thing is to always be patient.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:32:57 PM

Everything have own time when to be on top, and sometimes it Will be fall down, just like now, crypto now the low status, but itu be recover and raise again on the future.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:53:56 PM

the bear market will definitely end, price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, there is still the possibility that prices will experience a significant increase and crypto returns as great as before, don't worry because the bear market will definitely end and we will see the arrival of bullrun

As much as I like this to be true...we all don't know how this is going to play out...even if we get to the bottom this year we could see some sideways movement for a long time, looking at the current condition of the market I doubt we see a bull run anywhere soon.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:02:18 PM

For sure crypto coins gonna back to normal again in the future because 1year only we sacrifice our self to invest in 2018 even we don't expect that gonna happened so it's hard to explain also.

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:20:14 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
We are still in the beginning of the boom of the cryptocurrency industry. It is normal to see that the most of the charts are going down because it has life cycle. I know that the cryptocurrencies will go up again and we will see more pumps in this following weeks.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:23:24 PM

I think cryptocurrency will reach that wonderful days again. Even coin prices will reach much higher prices than  2017's prices at one day. But this is not going to happen in a very short time. So we must continue to wait patiently. Because more companies and investors are making positive statements about the crypto. And more people are joining cryptocurrency every day. And these new investors will invest in larger amounts when they starting trust the market.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:29:48 PM

Yes, I still trust the market will grow again, and the Bitcoin price will reach over $12000 again, the market now in the bad situation, when the investors is comeback, the market will sure recover, so hold your coins, and don't dump it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:41:30 PM

Do not let us lose optimism in the world of cryptocurency, always optimistic and survive well in the current conditions that make the market down, I hope next year market to be green again

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

Most likely everything will be much more global than it was before. Those prices that you saw earlier will seem to you a trifle. Therefore, now it is better not to touch anything at all. Just sit and wait. Everything will work out.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

we don't know what will happen in the future but the fact is bitcoin will definitely go to the higher position again and cryptocurrency made it then long lasting step to the next position very easily in couple of years.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

of course we all don't know how things are going to be in the future. because the current market situation is unpredictable. especially the longer the more ico is just fraud. so everyone will certainly be worried, now.

the market situation is currently unstable and many investors prefer to leave the exchange and secure the assets they have, but if you still have money and dare to take risks then you can buy coins as much as you can.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:07:55 PM

cryptocurrency is alreaady  great and has always been great. The fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies is something that is meant to happen due to the decentralized nature of the blockchain technology used by cryptocurrencies. I wish people could understand this and stop the false speculations they  share and spread about cryptocurrency, the financial space needed blockchain and cryptocurrency to provide financial freedom to people.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:36:03 PM

Cryptocurrency will always be great.
Despite the high market volatility, the future of cryptocurrency is brilliant.
Now they are experiencing not the best time, but the situation will change and all those who have invested on the prospect will receive a good profit.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:18:19 PM

I think that this year the market will start to grow again, but we should not expect much growth. In principle, all analysts agree that the cost of Bitcoin by the end of 2019 will vary in the range from 6000 to 9000 dollars.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:24:03 PM

Have a positive thought in terms of market situation. Being negative won't help you to succeed. Cryptocurrency has a bright future just don't look near. Cryptocurrency is not for short term. A lot of changes may happen on it's way towards the future. We just need a lot of patience and turn the negative to possitive. Cryptocurrency will not stay at the bottom,it will rise soon. Maybe not this year but on the coming years. Don't lose your hope,invest now and reap your profit at the right time.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:26:14 PM

I think over time it will be even cooler than before, people will understand how profitable it is for everyday use and more people on our planet will use cryptocurrency.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:27:16 AM

I think over time it will be even cooler than before, people will understand how profitable it is for everyday use and more people on our planet will use cryptocurrency.

I don't think people will understand how profit is, but that is its utility for their life daily and maybe the border of currency between countries in all over the world will can be break out

Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:54:45 AM

no one can know and predict the development of crypto currencies because it's already the nature and risk in the investment, our beliefs and our patience are capital in investing with crypto currencies, the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:19:03 AM

Have a positive thought in terms of market situation. Being negative won't help you to succeed. Cryptocurrency has a bright future just don't look near. Cryptocurrency is not for short term. A lot of changes may happen on it's way towards the future. We just need a lot of patience and turn the negative to possitive. Cryptocurrency will not stay at the bottom,it will rise soon. Maybe not this year but on the coming years. Don't lose your hope,invest now and reap your profit at the right time.

Indeed, cryptocurrency is long term project and will survive for long time. Its true crypto market condition on bearish situation but if we keep confident and not panic with the condition, i think we will take profits in the future. Good news will come and it will drive market bullish again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: