Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:09:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:54:38 AM

It looks like it can be and can't. But I always believe crypto currencies will rise again from the beginning. That's what I've always felt so far. Because crypto reasons every day always develop with increasing volume and interest in society.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:08:10 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

You will never know the future of cryptocurrency. The value in the market is too volatile to guess.
But based on the history of cryptocurrency, there were time when crypto market is too great because the price is rising good.
And i don't think crypto will be forgotten by peoples.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:13:27 PM

The market situation is bad and this is not a new thing bitcoin has always at some point been experiencing bad prices.
But if crypto analyst prediction are anything to go by the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency seems bright
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:21:46 PM

What do you mean by telling great? For me it always remains great, as for previous times, it was on a hype, that's why you think this way. From this point of view crypto was close to mass adoption
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

It will be great again and maybe surpass it's all time high but the real question is when and how will cryptocurrency will come back again. If crypto will be recognized by all and some of it has real time usage then i think money will play once more but today there are only few investor that are backing some of the ico's due to legalization or maybe they think crypto is new to their life. Don't be discourage if the price of all the crypto is low at the moment. Just keep on buying and see how it unfold in the future.

tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 02:34:02 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I think our market will return to the peak period but it takes a lot of time. Our crypto is only popular because the value of BTC is so high and it still doesn't really affect people.
We not only use the value to promote blockchain technology to people, we need to apply blockchain technology to the lives of people to feel the importance of blockchain.
Next, people will pay attention to cryptocurrency and there will be many investors participating in our market.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

The market situation is bad and this is not a new thing bitcoin has always at some point been experiencing bad prices.
But if crypto analyst prediction are anything to go by the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency seems bright
there are still many opportunities for crypto to be as strong as it used to be because the time is still long because I'm sure crypto will not die soon enough.
I believe that the bull market will come and that will make investors return to crypto and will make crypto strong.

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:17:54 PM

All will believe and vozrasta you)) the market is still very young and only now beginning to emerge,and in the future will definitely rise and not one I personally expect that in the 19th year is a powerful growth in this new market,and investors will earn a lot of money,those who invested at the beginning
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:18:11 PM

cryptocurrency will great again but not in the short time. I believe cryptocurrency will rise again in the future , approx 1-3 years forward.
So, invest now is good choice because the top coin is in the dip.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:23:06 PM

I think cryptocurrency is currently in recovery for the long term in the future. I think it takes a long time for the cryptocurrency to rise again. I'm sure, in the next 1-2 years, cryptocurrency will be great again.
dance2009

Activity: 355
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:33:38 PM

It is too early to say that the market recovery has begun, but I think that this year the situation will be better than last year. At least I hope so with all my heart. It's time for the bull run to return to trends  Smiley
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

no one can know and predict the development of crypto currencies because it's already the nature and risk in the investment, our beliefs and our patience are capital in investing with crypto currencies, the development of crypto currencies depends on the investors themselves

There are still signals to know that, for example, financial corporations are constantly investing in blockchain projects. Good news about crypto is mentioned in the media.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:41:56 PM

i think cryptocurrency are still great , the top coin still have price and still work till now since 7-8 years ago , so i think  that not bad thing

The top currencies are in a great position as they have historical meaning. Bitcoin will always be associated with this revolution first and as such may establish itself as the strongest digital currency ever.

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:11:00 PM

There is no 100 percent assurance for the bitcoin to reach a peak or all time high again, if so, it would be great to buy now when you expect that there will be an upcoming spike in the market.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:52:50 PM

I'm positive that crypto will be able to bounce back and mass adaption is just waiting in the corner. Crypto will never be forgotten even if majority of alt coins and tokens lost 70% of its current value. Many companies are looking into blockchain to incorporate and on how blockchain can improve their business. And many crypto startup companies are now successful and will huge in coming years.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:24:25 PM

Yeah, it will be even be greater than it has been. I am positive that cryptocurrency will eventually gain mass adoption and by then it will be greater than you ever thought it would be. A lot people have interest in cryptocurrency but due to the bear market condition, they are still waiting for stability because truth be told they don't really trust the system yet. I just hope something is done to reduce the rate at which people get scammed in crypto, it is also a significant factor people stay off crypto. No body want to be scammed.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 11:07:40 AM

Do not lose hope in cryptocurrencies , in my opinion it will get even better than it was before . remember the technology behind cryptocurrency is still new , so many people are yet to understand how it works. the awareness is increasing rapidly and in a few years to come the use of cryptocurrencies will be known to many and this will add value to the market.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:14:21 AM

Now the ground is being prepared for the mass adaptation of cryptocurrency, and as soon as everything is ready, we will see not only 20k$ per bitcoin, but much more. 2019, the last opportunity to buy a crypt with a "discount", do not miss it.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:35:50 AM

There is still hope for the world of cryptocurrencies to achieve greater heights than any point in time. Many people have invested hugely in blockchain technology and particularly cryptocurrencies and hence there is still that edge to lift the image and value of crypto in this period of bear market.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:43:19 AM

Of course, I strongly believe that there will be at least one big increase from the crypto market
in principle, this is possible, because there are future events that can drive market capitalization very much. One of them is the bitcoin hardfork that happens later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: