Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33313 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:55:08 AM

It is possible that we would never see a year like 2017. We don't really know. It depends if people still want to invest more in cryptocurrencies. But i doubt that the majority of current traders are putting more money into cryptocurrencies. Most of them did take there profits and are waiting for the best possible price or won't come back again. And they surely won't invest all of their gains. But only the future will tell us what is really going to happen.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:02:28 PM

As wider adoption of crypto-currencies begin to take place the place of crypto-currencies in our day to day transaction will become more apparent. Crypto-currency  be great but the journey will be a marathon not a splint
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:03:50 PM

Of course, I strongly believe that there will be at least one big increase from the crypto market
in principle, this is possible, because there are future events that can drive market capitalization very much. One of them is the bitcoin hardfork that happens later.
I don't need much good news. I just need many new investors to participate in this market to help this market go up. At this time, there are too many people who left the market and made the market unable to go up strongly like 2017

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:13:03 PM

I think no one can predict the market situation in the future, the Bitcoin price have reached the moon before, I think it will reach again, I think if more people or investors contribution in the market, it will recover again!

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:00:03 PM

I am sure that the price of cryptocurrency will be better in the near future and strong players will definitely enter the market!
SixFigures

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:19:38 AM

I am sure that the price of cryptocurrency will be better in the near future and strong players will definitely enter the market!

What strong players are you referring to? Which of the strong players are missing in the market? Essentially every single big company is into blockchain already. Or maybe you know more?

RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:21:37 AM

I think that the market will rise again, most likely it will happen on as soon as we would like, but it’s not worth losing faith in it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:33:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is still evolving and so much developments are being made so for me it will be great and successful in the future. We must not focus on the price right but on the technology in the cryptocurrency because we are in a bear market and this is normal so we must not panic, mass adoption is increasing everyday this means crypto will be great again for sure.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:38:42 AM

of course crypto will be more powerful than before but at the moment there are so many who want to fall down the crypto world so the price is down now ,Wait for good news crypto prices will rise higher

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
apex944

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:16:32 PM

It's possible especially if we remember the true purpose of cryptocurrency. We need more projects like Ampleforth, Cosmos and Polkadot to keep that ringing true into the future.
SixFigures

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

It's possible especially if we remember the true purpose of cryptocurrency. We need more projects like Ampleforth, Cosmos and Polkadot to keep that ringing true into the future.

First and foremost a lot will depend on BTC. If transactions with almost no fees and at lightning speed are possible, that's where a lot can happen.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:05:33 AM

First and foremost a lot will depend on BTC. If transactions with almost no fees and at lightning speed are possible, that's where a lot can happen.
Cryptocurrency can still be great as before because he still looks bright and he will rise even higher.
The future of Crypto will be better if we can be patient, because it is not easy to achieve.
Crypto is still not good now but believe me he will be great again and he is struggling.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:31:00 AM

Seen a lot folks say that the Glory days of crypto is gone. But I think with newer and deeper development and advancement crypto-currencies re going to be rooted in the society most especially in finance. With that the good days will be back
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:05:21 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
all possibilities can happen and it is a risk in investing with crypto currency and by knowing the risk that investors will have confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies that are the main capital
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 11:21:26 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market has never been great, because it is still only in the initial stage of formation. All that we saw in previous years are just flowers; berries will come soon , so stay optimistic and do not give up, because what is happening in the market now is only temporary difficulties .
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:48:18 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will prove many times that they are the future. And we will see new price records and new areas of implementation.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:38:42 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
all possibilities can happen and it is a risk in investing with crypto currency and by knowing the risk that investors will have confidence and patience in investing in crypto currencies that are the main capital

Market always high fluctuating in past several years and always survive and growing more bigger. I am believe crypto will growing higher than before because its already known in financial institution

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:42:27 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency market has never been great, because it is still only in the initial stage of formation. All that we saw in previous years are just flowers; berries will come soon , so stay optimistic and do not give up, because what is happening in the market now is only temporary difficulties .
Who says that bitcoin has become great? what you see in 2017 is just a form of pump price, and in my opinion it's not included yet in the golden era of bitcoin. of course cryptocurrency will be great when digital currency technology has become mainstream, keep optimistic
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:51:02 AM

I still believe that the future cryptocurrency will be great again, but this certainly requires a short amount of time, now crypto is recovering from yesterday's turmoil, and hopefully this year will be a good year for crypto to rise again

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:54:39 AM

Who knows? It happened many times in the past years so hopefully it can happen again as well. This year something positive has shows on the marketcap values so hope that it will continue in the upcoming months as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: