Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:46:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33311 times)
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 03:29:31 AM

Cryptocurrency always be great and never worried when bitcoin and altcoin still at lower price, always keep holding your bitcoin because will give you chance to get profit and have potential at the future.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 04:12:13 AM

In the future cryptocurrency will be great again and I believe in it, crypto now has not increased significantly, surely it takes time to get up overall and we have to be patient about it, when crypto has risen of course cryptocurrency will be crowded again

libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 04:15:42 AM

There is ton of development going in crypto world, this is just a cleansing period that will soon pass.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 11:35:14 PM

Yeah, I am a 110% positive about cryptocurrency been even greater than it was. It is still in its initial stage of adoption, when the market becomes more stable, the rate of adoption will be enormous. It only a matter of time, crypto would be great again.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:33:11 PM

It will, we just need to give the whole market a little bit time to recover its positions. Once the bullish market will take place, we would see not even the prices of the last December but I believe that new price records would be made.
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:35:59 PM

It will be great again like before, and as long as we have the patience to wait for it. I believe that in the next 1 year the market will be much better

jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:38:25 PM

It only happened if the cryptocurrency situation will be good as this year 2019 will end because if nothing's changed it has possibilities to stagnant like this situation and cryptocurrency cant go back to its greatness again. but if this year for cryptocurrency will be good and altcoins and btc will rise for sure cryptocurrency will be as is before the year 2017 .
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

One can only guess that cryptocurrencies will not just be the same, they will be able to more seriously influence this world in which we live. I believe that they can solve a huge range of human problems.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 02:56:22 PM

I'm sure crypto can still develop. it's only a matter of time, sooner or later there will be growth in the market whether it's due to speculation or mass adoption. but certainly, prices will rise and everyone will get a profit.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:05:47 PM

Bitcoin halving coming in 2020 seem to be the only hope I'm lingering on for now ,apart from this we will have to wait for a very long time before we can ever see any bullrun again if we are going to see any ,the only way out is if bigger whales come in for huge bags then it may skyrocket
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Decline in price doesn't mean crypto is no longer great. When I first entered crypto, the price of bitcoin was still around $500 and today's price, for me, still looks good even though it's in a downtrend. I still have a faith that in the future, crypto currency would be widely used by people worldwide.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2604
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:30:36 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why

Decline in price doesn't mean crypto is no longer great. When I first entered crypto, the price of bitcoin was still around $500 and today's price, for me, still looks good even though it's in a downtrend. I still have a faith that in the future, crypto currency would be widely used by people worldwide.
I got same timeline with you, and i have think same about this price still better than in past or maybe i think if can be stable, already good. But we must think about people who bought in high price and still stuck in that price. Maybe if price increased again we can get more profit too from that.

Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:59:16 PM

Yes I believe so, good things are coming and more adoption  is also coming too. I have read many news about certian platforms, sectors etc who are adopting blockchain, so I think all that is needed is time.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:31:58 PM

i don't think so a lot of projects are undervalued now time to accumulate at thoses great prices you will be prepared for sure for the next bull run good luck for how still believe in cryptos Smiley
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:36:16 PM

The prices are not the decision maker for a development of currency because cryptocurrencies had both good and bad sites in every situations so don't make the conclusion with only seeing the one side of it it could be a different currency for the future to be needed for everyone to develop the economy.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:22:55 PM

In the future, I'm sure Crypto will be great again as it once was and expensive. all just need time to return, when conditions like this are very unlikely to be able to recover fully in a short time, now is not the time to talk about negativity because it will affect other investors. We need a solution to continue to profit and find a good ICO, don't be pessimistic, this is a real challenge to safely pass thorns.

daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:02:56 PM

Business circle ( Recession, Depression, Recovery and Boom) is accrue to every business, Therefore cryptos are not exception to it. It happens in every sector. If cryptos are experiencing it now does not mean that crypto is dead. Crypto have come to be.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:21:02 AM

I am very convinced that the cryptocurrency will bring me huge wealth in the future, and I will not easily sell the crypto assets in my hands.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:50:49 AM

When it comes in the market condition there was ups and down of prices because it depends in supply and demand, right now we are still in down trend but later on the market it can recover because every year we have a million of new investors are willing to invest in crypto currency.
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:21:31 AM

You ask a kinda funny childish question but I will give you an answer. Cryptocurrency will be great again,  actually you should have to learn how investment works and how the market operates so you don't have to ask some kind of questions next time.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: