Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cyptocurrency never be great again as it was?  (Read 33306 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again?

for sure i am confident that cryptocurrency is going forward and not just because the value is dropping it means it will never grow higher again 

or would be at the bottom of the market?
Bottoming of the market is normal and its happening all the time what is important is the recovery and the growth after every fall
or would it be forgotten?

It will never be forgotten instead it will always be remembered

tell me what you think and why

Thats what i think and i guess all of us also have same thinking
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:16:35 AM

You ask a kinda funny childish question but I will give you an answer. Cryptocurrency will be great again,  actually you should have to learn how investment works and how the market operates so you don't have to ask some kind of questions next time.

Cryptocurrency will be big and will be more popular in the future and indeed the market is in a bad condition right now so many of them consider Crypto useless or whatever.
Optimistic friends, all need a process to grow better every success also requires struggle and hard work, so you need to be patient to wait for Crypto to recover.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:40:55 AM

In my opinion, someday crypto currencies will come back great again because crypto currencies come with benefits. This benefit continues to be felt so that the longer this benefit will be more widespread and more people will feel. I believe that crypto currencies will be more intense and potential for the future. I am very confident because the more people will use digital currency for quick and practical transactions. But crypto currency travel is certainly not smooth because many parties are competitors of crypto currencies, especially governments that do not like the presence of crypto currencies.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:04:42 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
Cryptocurrency will be more greater than before,this will be the future currency of the world.sooner we will see all people worldwide is having cryptocurrency in their electronic wallets and cash will be just for other small usage.mark this mate and you’ll see what i am talking about
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:16:31 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will rise again just like last time. People still want to spend their money in cryptocurrency. The market will rise again but not in shortly it need more times to rise. I will wait for that moment for now i just need to patiance.

r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:21:41 PM

You think that they will never be again great? You probably do not read news about cryptocurrency technology development, adoption and use. They will be much greater than ever time before. And we will see it after institutional investors decide to start the bull market.  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:33:12 PM

We are just at the beginning and crypto currencies will show their potential within several years from now on. Keep calm and try to collect the most possible amount of tokens before the bullish trend will occur.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:41:18 PM

Like you sir I am also getting worried about the state cryptocurrency is in right now. It feels like this could be the end of it all and the glory days of cryptocurrency is over. But let's not lose hope yet, in times like these we must always be positive and look things differently.
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:44:20 PM

I think the price of the main part of the cryptocurrency is unlikely to go even lower, I think the price will now slowly increase. The future of crypto is very interesting and promising, we are only at the beginning, and the most interesting is waiting for us ahead. Wink
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:49:58 PM

The cryptocuurency's price on the market is still going down... i just wanna know what you guys are thinking of the future of the crypto, would it be great again? or would be at the bottom of the market? or would it be forgotten? tell me what you think and why
I am very convinced that the cryptocurrency will bring me huge wealth in the future, and I will not easily sell the crypto assets in my hands.
That's right and I'm sure that someday crypto will be great as it was in 2017, because the increase in crypto years will be widely used and known by people around the world that this technology is very promising

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:36:52 PM

I think that in the near future a radical event should occur in the cryptocurrency market, which should shake the entire market and temporarily lower prices even lower. And then strong growth will begin.

katarge

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

Roll Eyes
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

Comparison as a whole is not the right meaning, especially if now there is an opportunity to invest but it is better to start doing it now and today, which now it seems to me it makes sense to do it. A deep analysis can still return success.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:22:06 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies will gain greatness.
Now the cryptocurrency market is in decline but is beginning to grow slowly upwards.
After lifting it from the bottom until the moment of full recovery, time will pass.
When the rise comes, everyone will see the greatness of cryptocurrency once again.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:46:43 PM

I think Bitcoin will be more popular in the future than ever. Cryptocurrencies that can survive can also become very popular. Cryptocurrency market is heavily dependent on Bitcoin.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 08:14:56 PM

I think that the price of cryptocurrency will grow anyway. The whole question is only in time. This can happen both this year and next.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:44:11 AM

2017 was a great year for cryptocurrency where massive investors and financial institution got notice of it but after a great surge was a deeper correction which last now for 1 year and 3 months and still counting. But i'm confident crypto currency will be great again its just only a matter of time and patience.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:30:07 AM

A natural thing if it's like a trip that sometimes is in a good position and sometimes is in a bad position. Crypto currency is a great, renewable and very useful technology. If now the crypto currency is in a downturn but it is possible that the crypto currency will be great again. Crypto currency brings a technology so that as long as this technology is still useful, the opportunity to be great is still wide open.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:25:30 PM

The current cryptocurrency market is confusing and cannot make the right investment decisions, but I believe that the current mainstream cryptocurrency will not lose money.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:38:00 PM

Cryptocurrency price will go up and even further above the last ATH. If you check recent news, it has been very positive about crypto with so many corporations looking into it. I think the bull run may start this year and will be much longer than the last one

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: