Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22496 times)
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

The first stage of the Bounty Saturn Black is coming now!

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

Update. Added links Facebook & Medium

Saturn Platform resource links
Facebook | Medium

Bounty thread Bitcointalk
Join the Bounty Campaign

umdc

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:31:43 PM

Why will your exchange be better than others that work on the basis of the atomic transaction protocol?
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Why will your exchange be better than others that work on the basis of the atomic transaction protocol?

Liquidity and the number of trading pairs of crypto assets. The main idea of Token Sale is to collect a liquidity pool by defrosting a hold. Crypto assets need to move like money. You can read about other nuances in Knock Paper.

View White Paper
English | Russian | One Pager

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

Does your exchange already have the necessary legal documents in place? I mean, is this already registered? And in what jurisdiction? With so many crypto exchanges sprouting everyday, I believe knowing if the exchange you're dealing with is legit is the first step.
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Does your exchange already have the necessary legal documents in place? I mean, is this already registered? And in what jurisdiction? With so many crypto exchanges sprouting everyday, I believe knowing if the exchange you're dealing with is legit is the first step.

Registration of legal documents is not yet completed, but it is progressing. Country Czech Republic. We will write more about this as we move forward.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

Registration of legal documents is not yet completed, but it is progressing. Country Czech Republic. We will write more about this as we move forward.

Thank you so much for answering my query. I hope everything goes well on your project. You need to strategize on how can you attract traders on your platform once this is up and running, as usually volume is one major problem in a newly built exchange.
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Thank you so much for answering my query. I hope everything goes well on your project. You need to strategize on how can you attract traders on your platform once this is up and running, as usually volume is one major problem in a newly built exchange.

Thank you for your aid!
We are working on a program to attract the attention of traders and trading volumes. In the first turn we have the launch of the OTC trading service. We believe that this will attract the attention of large holders of crypto assets. We plan to direct most of the funds collected at Token Sale to provide the market with liquidity. The exchange program for 300 items of crypto assets for XSAT tokens is aimed at restoring asset circulation between traders.
If you have any questions, please ask.

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

Saturn Black expands the list of assets to make payment for the XSAT tokens
https://saturn.black/saturn-black-expands-the-list-of-assets-to-make-payment-for-the-xsat-tokens

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:58:57 PM

Thank you, Kamvreto! You are ahead of me Cool

https://saturn.black/saturn-black-expands-the-list-of-assets-to-make-payment-for-the-xsat-tokens

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:32:42 PM

What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
If the project is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?

Thanks! This is a very good question.
We follow deflationary policy. Amount of issued tokens is fixed forever.
Just today, we have released a new article about our concept. In the article we tried to explain our position regarding the recovery of the liquidity of crypto markets.
Now, why is the XSAT token needed if this is another new token? Our purpose at the Token Sale stage is to provide crypto markets with consumer demand. After the completion of Token Sale, we will direct 51% of collected crypto assets on the reverse liquidity and so on. Our earnings will consist of commission and spread. In return, the market will receive additional liquidity.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

there will be many who are interested in this project if all the teams involved are always working together in a compact manner in promoting this project, because the cohesiveness that the team has can be easier to convince the participants and investors.

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 06:02:48 PM

there will be many who are interested in this project if all the teams involved are always working together in a compact manner in promoting this project, because the cohesiveness that the team has can be easier to convince the participants and investors.

Thanks for your positive message! I agree, that the success of any business depends on how cohesively the team works. That is why we believe in the success of our business.

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:56:53 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 10:38:01 AM by zykov_dm

We received feedback from the crypto community and tried to answer questions that seem incomprehensible. But this is only the first inspection. In fact, everything is simple. In the articles of our blog, we have a detailed look at some elements of our concept.

We made a selection of our publications, so that you can get a clearer picture of the Saturn Black project.

Concept
Why is Bitcoin crashing and when will it end?
https://saturn.black/why-is-bitcoin-crashing-and-when-will-it-end/

XSAT token brings new opportunities to customers
https://saturn.black/xsat-token-brings-new-opportunities-to-customers/

https://saturn.black/saturn-black-expands-the-list-of-assets-to-make-payment-for-the-xsat-tokens/

Technology
Atomic exchange protocol from Swap
https://saturn.black/atomic-exchange-protocol-from-swap/

Team
Saturn Black Team. Idea of creating a platform
https://saturn.black/saturn-black-team-idea-of-creating-a-platform/

General partnership. Swap in Saturn Platform
https://saturn.black/general-partnership-swap-in-saturn-platform/

We would appreciate your adequate feedback and questions.
A few more articles will be published from day to day. So join the Saturn Black community in social media.

Saturn Platform resource links
Project site | Twitter
Facebook | Medium

Telegram
Channel | English Chat | Russian Chat   

View White Paper
English | Russian | One Pager

Bounty thread Bitcointalk
Join the Bounty Campaign

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

This is very good, it was great to see you are so friendly to the community, answer any of their questions patiently. This will give a good effect, because the most important thing in a project that is a good relationship and communication between project with the community, I hope everything goes according to plan.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

This is very good, it was great to see you are so friendly to the community, answer any of their questions patiently. This will give a good effect, because the most important thing in a project that is a good relationship and communication between project with the community, I hope everything goes according to plan.

Our team is now experiencing the same thing as many players in the crypto market. Many people are angry at the "damned whales" and "hated bankers", not getting to realize the problem. And also on all the ICOs who robbed them. I think we should not be angry, but look for new ways out. Our project is our vision of the overall solution of the problem by the whole community.

Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

Our team is now experiencing the same thing as many players in the crypto market. Many people are angry at the "damned whales" and "hated bankers", not getting to realize the problem. And also on all the ICOs who robbed them. I think we should not be angry, but look for new ways out. Our project is our vision of the overall solution of the problem by the whole community.

it should be like that, if there is a problem, the solution is not only with high emotion, hopefully in the future everything will be fine and the team will give clarity about this problem so that the participants are not disappointed with this either.
zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

it should be like that, if there is a problem, the solution is not only with high emotion, hopefully in the future everything will be fine and the team will give clarity about this problem so that the participants are not disappointed with this either.

Yes, I agree with you. But we are not emotional here. Moreover, I have never written that everything will be fine. And also, I think that for many markets everything will be completely bad.

We have already encountered a crisis and it is impossible to avoid it self-consolation.

More specifically, I say, fix your losses and live on.

We offer a specific solution and I wrote about this with more detail in the articles that I offer for reading above. The solution is that we provide an opportunity to fix the loss without slipping the price. We will try to revive the assets, that we receive from buyers of the XSAT token, through the provision of bilateral bids, rather than a magic wand.
If I missed something and did not answer your question, please specify.

tspmhack5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:46:07 AM

Hello and Congratulations on your ANN!
I wrote an introductory article on my blog. Please visit and leave a comment.
I believe this is a very good project, the team members are enthusiastic feedback to the forum members. This will bring good results, because the most important thing in a project is the good relationship and communication between the project and the community, I believe it will make the community stronger and more productive. More. Promote for excellent project completion.

https://vanminhcoin.blogspot.com/2018/12/about-saturn-platform-in-development-of.html
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: