Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22496 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:38:08 PM

What number will be the distribution of tokens? And can you get them for free? Or just buy for other coins?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:59:29 PM

The project has a high potential in their growth. I really think due to this problem-solving idea investors will attract towards the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:11:31 PM

The project has a high potential in their growth. I really think due to this problem-solving idea investors will attract towards the project.
Yes, absolutely the project has a great scope to grow more in upcoming years. And that's why everyone will come towards the platform to support it by making investments.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:21:59 PM

Yes, absolutely the project has a great scope to grow more in upcoming years. And that's why everyone will come towards the platform to support it by making investments.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Investors always looking for good projects and now they have the great opportunity to invest in this project for the better future returns.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:32:56 PM

The project is new but it will gain attention very soon because of its phenomenal idea which makes it different from other platforms.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:57:51 PM

The platform will use a very complex algorithm, which in turn will be able to protect our funds and all transactions as a whole. I think there will be a development here.

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:45:11 PM

Since there is a new payment system which allow us to pay using fiats called bancibo. Does this bancibo platform needs kyc procedure before sending my fiats?

Yes, to enter Fiat KYC will be required. We will give the protocol of the procedure soon.

zykov_dm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 09:49:58 PM

What number will be the distribution of tokens? And can you get them for free? Or just buy for other coins?

There will be a total of 1 billion tokens. Distribution model is on the site.
Free tokens are available for participation in the bounty campaign.

https://saturn.black/#token

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:25:43 PM

It is important, not how many tokens of all will be released, and how much each will cost. At the moment, the price is set at 7.5 cents, which is already considered a lot, in the future with increasing popularity and the price will also rise.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:49:53 PM

It seems that the bounty campaign is already finished. Do you have plans to run again for round 2? We would be grateful to see another campaigns or any opportunities that can give a us a chance to earned with this kind of tokens. I hope, you will also launch signature campaigns to promote this project in the forum.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 11:51:22 PM

The project is new but it will gain attention very soon because of its phenomenal idea which makes it different from other platforms.
I completely agree. This platform is possible and will give some kind of impetus in the future for other projects of a similar subject and we will see something more interesting related to games.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:48:48 AM

I like the idea of the project. Good to have reach this crypto project here in the crypto world. And for that, I am interested to see what might happen in its future. Hoping to bloom it continuously for its brighter future ahead.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:56:08 AM

It seems that the bounty campaign is already finished. Do you have plans to run again for round 2? We would be grateful to see another campaigns or any opportunities that can give a us a chance to earned with this kind of tokens. I hope, you will also launch signature campaigns to promote this project in the forum.
Saturn bounty round 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084377.0

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:14:41 AM

Saturn bounty round 2: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084377.0
So they really launched the second round! Good to have been seen this. I already been let the first round pass by me. I am looking forward for this.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:01:38 AM

So they really launched the second round! Good to have been seen this. I already been let the first round pass by me. I am looking forward for this.
Didn't shock if they are launching the second round since they had promises before they were gonna launching the second round.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:35:48 AM

Great, this is what I was looking for. Thanks for the help with the link, I will now register to get tokens. I liked the idea of your project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:47:34 AM

What do you mean? There is no airdrop available for this platform though, but you can directly ask the developer in the telegram if you can.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:14:06 PM

I like the idea of the project. Good to have reach this crypto project here in the crypto world. And for that, I am interested to see what might happen in its future. Hoping to bloom it continuously for its brighter future ahead.
Yeah, i was hoping so. Saturn platform is definitely a great platform where you can get revolutionary world by supporting this project.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:48:35 PM

I visited the FAQS in the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 12:51:22 PM

I visited the FAQS in the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
As you can see there is a lot of crypto exchange in this world but you can see that there will be so many competitions in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: