Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22494 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:11:42 PM

I visited the FAQS in the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
As you can see there is a lot of crypto exchange in this world but you can see that there will be so many competitions in the market.

Is is ALREADY a ton of competition and if anything the number of newer exchanges is falling with crypto becoming less and less profitable with time
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:43:40 PM

I visited the FAQS on the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
The team behind the project have well experience in their field. And because of that thing, we can make the trust on the team as well as on the project.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:58:04 PM

I visited the FAQS on the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
The team behind the project have well experience in their field. And because of that thing, we can make the trust on the team as well as on the project.
The development team of the project has looks so innovative and hardworking, which has consistently taking actions to complete the projects development as early as they can.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:10:13 PM

The development team of the project has looks so innovative and hardworking, which has consistently taking actions to complete the projects development as early as they can.
This project will become great example of success. And it will take less period of time to spread all over in the world. now I just want to follow and support the project to get positive results.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:21:53 PM

As you can see there is a lot of crypto exchange in this world but you can see that there will be so many competitions in the market.
Absolutely, there are so many crypto exchanges are available in the crypto market and as per the time passes, new exchanges have been coming in the market to create more competition in the market.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

I am pleased with the activity of the developer and the team, I have not met such a sociable team for a long time. I hope this will continue in the future.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:47:42 AM

I can see how the team of the Saturn Platform project make its best to reach its goals and objective for the community. Well, as we can see, the team is very active and sociable. They are doing great in making and keeping their community growing. Hopefully more people will be able to reach the Saturn Platform and come to understand and reach by the team's vision and together conquer here in the crypto world.
futurecapitano

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:58:52 AM

I can not deny that the Saturn Platform team done great things in communication and marketing.
I can see how the team of the Saturn Platform project make its best to reach its goals and objective for the community. Well, as we can see, the team is very active and sociable. They are doing great in making and keeping their community growing.

However, I think that the more important components to potentially big success of the project are the technical quality of the team, and their dedication.
Let's see.
Hopefully more people will be able to reach the Saturn Platform and come to understand and reach by the team's vision and together conquer here in the crypto world.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:33:32 AM

I am pleased with the activity of the developer and the team, I have not met such a sociable team for a long time. I hope this will continue in the future.
Hoping that the team Saturn will keep it up. Truly they have a good foundation to start their project here in the community as having a good platform and bunch of team members that truly kicking to keep running and compete to the different competitors that cannot be avoided but can advance and show off their differences and uniqueness. I am looking forward for more updates so to its further developments.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:50:57 PM

The token sales will undergo 3 stages right? What are bonuses offered to each stages that give satisfation for the interested investors? I think, this is something important and have a big impact inorder to convinced them to join especially on this bear market.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:56:35 PM

The token sales will undergo 3 stages right? What are bonuses offered to each stages that give satisfation for the interested investors? I think, this is something important and have a big impact inorder to convinced them to join especially on this bear market.
Its still on the presale sale though, I think yes. There will be 3 stages on the token sales so you should join them as available.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:43:06 PM

Well, it looks like you haven't found any project which has a sociable team in any place. This is the right place for you.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:52:57 PM

The project has a high potential in their growth. I really think due to this problem-solving idea investors will attract towards the project.
Kind of a great comment. This platform makes people incredibly supporting them but I don't know the reason why.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:05:18 PM

The first stage of the Bounty Saturn Black is coming now!

This is the first stage of the bounty, right? May I ask, will the bounty campaign started again in the future?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:13:50 PM

I noticed that this project does not have a signature campaign. All tokens will be distributed in other bounty directions. Why is that?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:19:27 PM

There's nothing really innovative about this though, it'sm pretty much standard ICO and exchange related stuff that we are seeing here as for now
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:30:35 PM

If the project is somewhat similar to the others, this does not mean that it has no chance. Competition works in such a way that the strongest and most unusual survive.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:09:24 PM

The first stage of the Bounty Saturn Black is coming now!

This is the first stage of the bounty, right? May I ask, will the bounty campaign started again in the future?

We have new bounty campaign (round 2) and still running right now!

I noticed that this project does not have a signature campaign. All tokens will be distributed in other bounty directions. Why is that?
We have bounty signature campaign, just check previous page  >>>

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
herdiansyahdanang

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:45:14 PM

Allocate for the 100 million rewards whether this reward will continue with the next round?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:53:30 PM

If the project is somewhat similar to the others, this does not mean that it has no chance. Competition works in such a way that the strongest and most unusual survive.
As compared to other platforms this project seems different as well more unique. And that why it will survive until the end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: