Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:58:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saturn Black Platform | Token Sale | Public stage  (Read 22496 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:02:24 PM

If the project is somewhat similar to the others, this does not mean that it has no chance. Competition works in such a way that the strongest and most unusual survive.
As compared to other platforms this project seems different as well more unique. And that why it will survive until the end.
Everyone loves the project as well we know how hard the developers are working on projects development. So everyone will keep supporting the project until the end.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:11:37 PM

If the project is somewhat similar to the others, this does not mean that it has no chance. Competition works in such a way that the strongest and most unusual survive.
As compared to other platforms this project seems different as well more unique. And that why it will survive until the end.
Everyone loves the project as well we know how hard the developers are working on projects development. So everyone will keep supporting the project until the end.
And that's why as per the time the project growing so rapidly. As well the community behind the project also get increasing according to time changes. And this things makes the project bigger.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:17:48 PM

And that's why as per the time the project growing so rapidly. As well the community behind the project also get increasing according to time changes. And these things make the project bigger.
There is a big community behind the project. Who has been supporting the project since from the beginning and getting bigger on every single day.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:18:52 PM

I visited the FAQS on the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
The team behind the project have well experience in their field. And because of that thing, we can make the trust on the team as well as on the project.
So far I know, they have no experience in creating a finished project. This is their first project, and for now these are just beautiful slides.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:35:35 PM

I visited the FAQS on the website and I have learned that the team behind Saturn are experts in the field of investments and in trading of exchanges. So probably this kind of platform will be a good kind of trading that can make crypto traders satisfied.
The team behind the project have well experience in their field. And because of that thing, we can make the trust on the team as well as on the project.
So far I know, they have no experience in creating a finished project. This is their first project, and for now these are just beautiful slides.
But still, for the first project, the team performs its work very well. They can be praised for it. So for the first project, even the team slides are of high quality.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:52:58 PM

Any developers have to start somewhere and this team is not an exception either. You need to judge not by previous merit, but by the current state of affairs.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:44 AM

Any developers have to start somewhere and this team is not an exception either. You need to judge not by previous merit, but by the current state of affairs.
I will agree with what you have said that every developers starts from somewhere. Yes imdeed true. Everybody starts from scratch and just they turn it into reality. I do hope that the team will not waste what they have started and what a good project they have bewnade for the Saturn platform. Hoping for more opportunities ahead and continuously gain investors for its continuous developments.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:47:32 AM

The team is truly making its way to its goals and objectives as we can see how productive they are on its performance. Hoping that the team will keep up this kind of their momentum and gradually show off their growth here in their community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:48:26 PM

Now, analysts often write that the cryptocurrency has collapsed and will rise until it is. With such news, I hope the team will not give up.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:04:52 PM

Now, analysts often write that the cryptocurrency has collapsed and will rise until it is. With such news, I hope the team will not give up.
I think, the team needs our full support inorder for them not to give up because if we show our efforts in promoting this project, it will give them more motivation to work hard. We need to show to them that we want this project to be successfully implemented in the market.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:05:05 PM

Yeah, I was hoping like you are hoping for the platform. However, it was a great idea if we can gather more supporters by joining bounty.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

The team is truly making its way to its goals and objectives as we can see how productive they are on its performance. Hoping that the team will keep up this kind of their momentum and gradually show off their growth here in their community.
Keeping for the momentum can grant such a great and hype effort especially for those who are specially making the project gets bigger.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

The hard the developer going to develop the project means they can get so many efforts for the users who will be getting such an opportunity.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:46:07 PM

Hope they will keep their promises like what they told in the roadmap as you can see there is so many competitors in this forum.
MRPD

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 01:46:59 PM

What makes this so special? There are so many other platforms . What benefit it brings over others?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:18:15 PM

If everyone had experience, how do you think it was going on in the cryptocurrency market? I think there would be chaos around all of this and there would be just colossal competition.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

I mean not everyone loves the project, most people are usually skeptical about the project than the people actively supporting it. Just that they're usually more silent
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

Hope they will keep their promises like what they told in the roadmap as you can see there are so many competitors in this forum.
The project will be going according to the roadmap. And the team will keep their promise.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:10:24 PM

Hope they will keep their promises like what they told in the roadmap as you can see there are so many competitors in this forum.
The project will be going according to the roadmap. And the team will keep their promise.
The team is doing very well in this bearish market. The team is taking actions towards its development and trying to complete the work as early as they can.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:23:32 PM

The team is doing very well in this bearish market. The team is taking actions towards its development and trying to complete the work as early as they can.
The team is doing well at this time but the market condition has become worse. Who knows when this bearish market will end and the bull will come.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: